Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
winrar or 7zip are the ones I use.

I already did the normal extraction and pulling it straight.
Would you be able to redo it and document a step-by-step of how you are doing your install?

I mainly use WinRAR 6.11 (64-bit) with the name encoding set to what is in the attached image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: I get the game updates through itch.io as I have bought the game there, always end up doing a clean install after ensuring I have my mods, ini's and compatible saves backed up. The mods I use were obtained here at F95 and from the russian site that was linked.

Reactions: shadowth

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
I encountered the these error, anyone know how to fix them ?

The one inside txt file occurred when im in the middle of cecily's quest after taking care of the troublmaker outside west noer gate.

The second one appears everytime i opened the game

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I encountered the these error, anyone know how to fix them ?

The one inside txt file occurred when im in the middle of cecily's quest after taking care of the troublmaker outside west noer gate.

The second one appears everytime i opened the game
For the error log, make sure you have the latest translation patch, there was a ] that was missed and has since been fixed.

For the LoadLibrary error I'll quote the FAQ on the itch.io page:
Q: I get a DLL error whenever I launch the game?
A: Run the program "vcredist_x86.exe" and try to play the game again.
(.exe file located in the folder LonaRPG/_CommonRedist/vcredist/2013/vcredist_x86.exe)

Q: The DLL error still persists after the first fix suggestion!
A: Please delete the entire game's folder and contents. Turn off your anti-virus temporarily, then unpack the game again.

Q: DLL error is still there even after the second fix attempt!
A: Delete the file "F1AltEnterF12.dll" and run the game.
(File is located in the folder LonaRPG/System/F1AltEnterF12.dll) DO NOT report any bugs if you follow this step.

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
So I'm trying to side with Milo against Cecily, but the game isn't letting me. I'm waiting a full day/night cycle after talking to her when I dropped off Adams head to Milo but the receptionst for the guild isn't giving me the 2nd letter invitation. Is this bugged or am I doing something wrong?
It seems like youre doing something wrong,
have cecily invited you ?
Then have 5 days been passed ?
Have you agreed to side with cecily ?

I got invitation and betrayed them......, That happened after i accepted to come with them to rescue the refugees

For the error log, make sure you have the latest translation patch, there was a ] that was missed and has since been fixed.

For the LoadLibrary error I'll quote the FAQ on the itch.io page:
Uhh im pretty sure im using the latest patch...can you guide me on where can i get them ?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

I got invitation and betrayed them......, That happened after i accepted to come with them to rescue the refugees

Uhh im pretty sure im using the latest patch...can you guide me on where can i get them ?
- filename is 0.7.6.1 but it is the 0.7.6.3 patch. Redownload even if you already did download it before.

Reactions: Tressk and Lusxed

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
I discover that my mistake is not just in the game. I had to mess with the runtime administrator, and then I had to change ownership of the game's launcher to run as adminstrator directly.

The game works but still has some corrupted files on initial run.

If it still doesn't work, you must have the other patches to make it work.

The game will run, but there is still a possibility of crashing during gameplay, or it may ignore the corrupted file.

image.png

Mar 25, 2022

No worries, I got it to work after waiting for the full 5 days and then another day for the receptionist to give me the invitation letter. I was able to betray her properly now. I simply did not try to wait the 5 days first. Thanks for trying though.

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Lona has to initiate with the "Juicing" skill for the animals.
Straight up not working for me, nothing happens when i use the juicing skill on a boar for example, he just starts attacking me just like every other animal in the game. Am i doing it wrong?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I discover that my mistake is not just in the game. I had to mess with the runtime administrator, and then I had to change ownership of the game's launcher to run as adminstrator directly.

The game works but still has some corrupted files on initial run.

If it still doesn't work, you must have the other patches to make it work.

The game will run, but there is still a possibility of crashing during gameplay, or it may ignore the corrupted file.

View attachment 2354379
You shouldn't need to run any part of the game as Administrator, sounds like there is something more going on with your system...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Straight up not working for me, nothing happens when i use the juicing skill on a boar for example, he just starts attacking me just like every other animal in the game. Am i doing it wrong?
Make sure the boar is exhausted before trying to juice it. However, if it doesn't have tusks you won't be able to juice as that is a female.

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
As long as the dev doesn't penetrate his "ideology" into and hinder the quality of the game, he's free to do what he want.
Literally who cares? :KEK:
Well, there is the fortune teller lady's cuck of a husband who's just that one racist caricature of Jewish people, which as a Jew myself I don't have a problem with as long as Eccma is just putting it in there for goofs and gaffs and not out of actual feelings of antisemitism. Obviously I can separate the art from the artist (plus the game's H-Art is good) and I'm not gonna call anyone here a bigot for donating him money, buying the game, or even enjoying it if he does hate jews like those tards on Twitter cause one's own values aren't 1:1 with the media they enjoy unless they do share his opinions in that regard.

TL;DR, as you said, as long as his political opinions don't materialize in Lona, who cares?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes