Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
People say this game has bestiality but i haven't seen any content of that nature and i'm on my third playthrough, there's the parasites but all animals that i've seen in this game will straight up kill lona on sight even if she gives up. Am i missing something?
Lona has to initiate with the "Juicing" skill for the animals.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've fixed the code for the new CG, an important function call was commented out.

There was also a text block missing from the english translation (also missing from the official english translation)

Extract to the game root.

If using the updated English translation: Extract the ENG.PATCH after the main file.

P.S: Game update B.0.7.7.0 almost fixes this, last missing stat has been reported.

EDIT: Officially fixed in B.0.7.7.1

Last edited:
Reactions: MapHawk and Tressk

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Hit level 40 and figured its time to start with the baby makin' for rebirthing. Didn't grab any of the three personality traits so was able to grab Prostitute, Juicing, and Whore of Babylon.
Despite all of that, she still reacts as if she is being raped when using juicing... While she rapes her victim to death. That's some humour right there. If you're not a nypho, you must be a schizo.

Also, are the Corrupted Mushrooms considered herbs instead of food? I've got 30+WIS and it's like 20 spawn in every forest. Selling at 450g/ea she's gonna have enough for the boat trip in no time hot damn.

Reactions: Virgin_boy

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
In case you can't be bothered to go through the game to complete the CG gallery, edit the [LonaRPG_Rec] section as such OR if it doesn't exist add this:

[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss = 1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape = 1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG = 1
RecHevCoconaBath = 1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG = 1
RecHevLisaAbom = 1
RecHevCoconaPriest = 1
RecHevCecilyHijack1 = 1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3 = 1
RecHevTellerGoldenBar4some = 1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape = 1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave = 1
RecHevUniqueEvent_CoconaVag = 1

Not many particular unique H-scene ingame, but I hope you actually played to experience the dark souls of H-Rpg and not fap to it like the filthy degenerate you are.

P.S: Gonna add the words full save 13th CG unlock CG so that all you lazy people will hopefully find it lol.

P.P.S: Also forgot to mention you need Cocona in your party to view the 13th scene and not crash it mid-scene.
Nvm, here is a fix courtesy of Kenny567 https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-6-3-eccma417.49993/page-866#post-9931425

P.P.P.S: The gallery change wont take effect if you load a previous save on the merchant house. Get out and reenter.

Last edited:

Morgve

Feb 16, 2022
I saw few screenshots here, and i have noticed how sharp textures looks in some of this screenshots, is there some high quality mod, or settings that i didnt notice?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Not many particular unique H-scene ingame, but I hope you actually played to experience the dark souls of H-Rpg and not fap to it like the filthy degenerate you are.

Also gonna add the words full save 13th CG unlock CG so that all you lazy people will hopefully find it lol.
You don't get to judge anyone. This is a video game, with made up people and creatures. We can fap to whatever we damn wish. And do you honestly think that every single person out there is a saint? Don't make me laugh.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
In case you can't be bothered to go through the game to complete the CG gallery, edit the [LonaRPG_Rec] section as such OR if it doesn't exist add this:

[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss = 1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape = 1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG = 1
RecHevCoconaBath = 1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG = 1
RecHevLisaAbom = 1
RecHevCoconaPriest = 1
RecHevCecilyHijack1 = 1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3 = 1
RecHevTellerGoldenBar4some = 1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape = 1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave = 1
RecHevUniqueEvent_CoconaVag = 1

Also gonna add the words full save 13th CG unlock CG so that all you lazy people will hopefully find it lol.
I have a module for my edit of the Cheats mod that does this and the same for the achievements that I'm holding off on releasing until I can get it to function in the GUI, at present it is just a few console commands.

Unlocking the achievements using it does cause a moment of ear rape though... (I added a msgbox prompt warning about the impending noise on use)

Reactions: Puhtaytou

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 2343508
when you click on next page its goes in page 3 but it's need to go to page 2 because after 1 next is 2 and when you click next page it's goes page 3 ( just change the next page with previous page )
Here you go, the attachment should make it work how you expected it to work. I swapped the name of the following functions:
  • Game_Player.update_GetPrevSkillRoster
  • Game_Player.update_GetNextSkillRoster
Extract to ModScripts

P.S: Only use this if you want the hotkeys inverted, though it needs updating to account for the official fix in B.0.7.7.*

Included in Modular Cheats Mod -Removed in favor of the official fix.

Last edited:

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
You don't get to judge anyone. This is a video game, with made up people and creatures. We can fap to whatever we damn wish. And do you honestly think that every single person out there is a saint? Don't make me laugh.
As a follower of the saint, I shall judge your impure thoughts and purify you. Come this way.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes