Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
hmm does anybody have the gamelona.ini with full unlocked CG for the newest version?

or at least the line of code for the single new CG?

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hmm does anybody have the gamelona.ini with full unlocked CG for the newest version?

or at least the line of code for the single new CG?
Better off trying to unlock it normally, viewing it in the Gallery crashes the game if Cocona isn't in the party.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
They all seem to aggro the moment you leave your resting area.
So far i have seen only one gobbo who is willing to trade with Lona. The one in the Guard Tower that is jacking off to a woman and doing nothing else. I think that it only works if you are a prostitute. You can offer yourself to him or trade although i don't know why you would want to trade. He has only junk like cum, rags, shit etc.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
But from the game I get the feeling like 90%+ of Noer population are nothing but shitheads from the moment they are born. Such place does not deserve any pity or compassion. One should save such things for those who truly deserve them.
[/QUOTE]
That is because you judge them by our modern standards that are only in power because we live cushy lives. The game takes place in more brutal times. Noer is under siege which alone would make the lives of those people a living hell - food, clean water and other necessary goods would become scarce and very expensive. Now include the refugees that add to that burden. Don't expect any human to be kind when bread is taken away from the mouth of their child. Starvation, fear and squalor leads to desperation and desperation to opportunities for others. Prostitution is rampant because a lot of women are starving to death. No different than Berlin after WWI which became the sex degenerate capital of the world due to poverty. Men would become slavers, mercenaries, bandits because there would be little honest work that actually pays off. The fishfolk need women for snu snu and are more than willing to trade precious resources for them which incentivises slavery be it willing or not. After all, what is the life of a stranger compared to the life of your loved ones? Elise even mentions this, that Noer exists only because the fishfolk gave them food. It is actually that bad and you can be sure that it is still not enough for everybody.
There are bands of crazed starving blue balled men in rags that roam the land. What do you think they would do if they meet a lone beautiful girl? Keep her safe? Feed her?
This game perfectly describes what humans truly are when the comfort is taken away from them. As Lenin said "Every society is three meals away from chaos."
If food and water is taken away from us you can be damn sure that our real world will become Noer 2.0.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Does this just happen to me and if so how can I fix it? I am only using cheat (99999_FixesAndCheats and 99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies) with the fix for summoning applied and the unofficial translation (LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.4.1.ENG.PATCH) no mods

Edit: Game version B.0.7.6.3

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does this just happen to me and if so how can I fix it? I am only using cheat (99999_FixesAndCheats and 99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies) with the fix for summoning applied and the unofficial translation (LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.4.1.ENG.PATCH) no mods
And what version of the game did you do this on? 0.7.4.1 doesn't even have those text blocks... much less that event.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
B.0.7.6.3
You'll want the translation patch here, not that old translation. Even though the filename says 0.7.6.1, it is the 0.7.6.3 version of the patch.

For future reference, translation patches are game version specific unless otherwise mentioned.

Reactions: RUVEL

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And once again, F95's automation fucks up. The modded modloader is erroneously flagged as being a virus.
Nothing bu Malwarebytes (that has gone commercial for any use other than scanning) found anything wrong with it.

Here's some reading to do on MachineLearning/Anomalous.100% straight from Malwarebytes own pages:

As you can see (if you read it) it's HARMLESS. They even recommend you report false-positives.
Once again, it's due to Machine Learning AV scanners. Go figure.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
The guild send you there because they are a cult of killers that needs to be wiped out. You did their personal quest to become a tribe member, you didn't complete the guild one. Wipe them out. All of them.
Oh i see, i thought it was bugged or something. All i need to kill them all, right? Ok thanks dude

Mar 29, 2021
And once again, F95's automation fucks up. The modded modloader is erroneously flagged as being a virus.
Nothing bu Malwarebytes (that has gone commercial for any use other than scanning) found anything wrong with it.

Here's some reading to do on MachineLearning/Anomalous.100% straight from Malwarebytes own pages:

As you can see (if you read it) it's HARMLESS. They even recommend you report false-positives.
I also think that the triggers are false, but you can't do without the "use at your own risk" tag :WeSmart:
1674673666601.png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

The original version of the file that's included with the game also gets flagged. I'm gonna try a few rebuilds to see if I can get it to stop getting flagged.

I've done what I can, I'll re-attach the latest build with source code included.

Use at your own risk, but it should be false positives. I myself am using it.

Every rebuild produced differing results, with the Machine Learning related stuff being common.
The only files/folders it should even touch are GameMods.ini and _Mods/* for the mod managment and Game.exe to start the game.
The IP's it supposedly connects to are owned by Microsoft and are related to Azure, which seems to be an integral part of Visual Studio.

This version of NyxLauncher is built using Visual Studio Community 2019.

Unless I decide to re-write it from scratch, I don't think I'll be able to stop the false positives. I'm not well-versed enough in C# to do that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes