Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
You don't get to judge anyone. This is a video game, with made up people and creatures. We can fap to whatever we damn wish. And do you honestly think that every single person out there is a saint? Don't make me laugh.
As a follower of the saint, I shall judge your impure thoughts and purify you. Come this way.

Scootaloo

Aug 19, 2021
Hello, new here. I'm trying to get Abomination Lona. What Abomination should Lona mate with to get an Abomination baby? Can someone please help me?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Would be handy if the Extras section were to be updated with the latest versions of the extras, along with the fix for CG13:
This one too if it gets popular: (False positives, but proceed with caution)
  • Modified Mod Loader - (source for NyxLauncher is included if someone wants to tackle the false positive issue, unless I get around to tackling it myself) - Launcher rewrite in another programming language in progress, further details in the linked post.
Attached are some other fixes.
  • Sprite Fix - Removes background color from a few crowd sprites.
  • MailMouseFix - Fixes a crash when leaving an empty "Unread Letters" screen with Mouse Input enabled. (Many thanks to the game dev for the fast response in fixing this bug) - Not needed in B.0.7.7.0+
  • SkillRosterPagingFix - Inverts the direction when cycling through the pages of the skills roster. (Optional fix, user's choice) - Not needed in B.0.7.7.0+, though hotkeys are still inverted.

Last edited:

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
There are files missing, someone can't access the command. When I pull the old files it goes up to a certain point, but it always gives the same error.

This one belongs to someone else, but in mine I had managed to remove some errors on the stitch between the old files and the new ones

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
There are files missing, someone can't access the command. When I pull the old files it goes up to a certain point, but it always gives the same error.

This one belongs to someone else, but in mine I had managed to remove some errors on the stitch between the old files and the new ones
Since there isn't enough information on what lead to this error (on both reports), all I can ask is:
  • What app did you use to extract everything?
  • Have you tried a clean install of the latest version?
There have been several versions that required a clean install of the game due to major changes. "Stitching" between old and new files is not recommended, unless you are comparing everything properly.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
Is this some kind of weird repack or is this how the files actually come from the source?

I only ask because this is... well, interesting, to say the least. The fact that it's Taiwanese game with an included Russian mods folder and the somewhat unhinged nature of parts of the readme to be exact.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is this some kind of weird repack or is this how the files actually come from the source?

I only ask because this is... well, interesting, to say the least. The fact that it's Taiwanese game with an included Russian mods folder and the somewhat unhinged nature of parts of the readme to be exact.
It does not come like that from the source. It's a repack from a russian site.

Mar 29, 2021

Ye that readme is certainly wild lol
What exactly is wrong with the readme?

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
Since there isn't enough information on what lead to this error (on both reports), all I can ask is:
  • What app did you use to extract everything?
  • Have you tried a clean install of the latest version?
There have been several versions that required a clean install of the game due to major changes. "Stitching" between old and new files is not recommended, unless you are comparing everything properly.
winrar or 7zip are the ones I use.

I already did the normal extraction and pulling it straight.

Mar 25, 2022
So I'm trying to side with Milo against Cecily, but the game isn't letting me. I'm waiting a full day/night cycle after talking to her when I dropped off Adams head to Milo but the receptionst for the guild isn't giving me the 2nd letter invitation. Is this bugged or am I doing something wrong?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes