sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I love hardcore mature RPGs like this but Lona could've benefited a lot from using another engine or even another RPGMaker version cause of issues and lag :( waiting for the release ver. so I can experience the final state of the game :D

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Code:
VerInfo                        : B.0.6.4.2.3190335
This would be the issue, all saves before 0.7.5.0 are unsupported. To keep using your save, you'll need to downgrade to that version so the savepatches get applied. The savepatches were wiped in 0.7.6.*

Even then you'll likely experience further issues until you rebirth (which should bring over levels, traitpoints, etc)
But I updated my saves in 7.4 and 7.6, shouldn't that work or do I have to specifically get 7.5?

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
So uh I came over here from the thread on another (probably) Taiwanese game and tried to pick up some info by skimming the last 10 pages of this thread
1. What exactly is the dev's relationship between this site and the 'commies'?
2. If I want to play this game on JoiPlay with my phone then other than the Windows download should I install anything else?
They keep crying about the Taiwan/China thing, when of course they're not crying about the Jewish character being anti semitic.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Oh boy, another day another fellow asking aboue Eccma and his beef with communists and f95. Which in turn will probably get deleted in a day or two.

Like yesterday/today early morning, when quite a few comments vanished into a thin air - this thread had 873 pages for the record when I last visited it.

Last edited:

DaFartKnocka1811

Dec 12, 2022
Based on Gundar_The_Great's post, https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-5-3-eccma417.49993/post-8050669.

Unofficial ENG patch for 0.7.6.3

ALL DONE EXCEPT FOR A FEW FILES THAT NEEDS TRANSLATIONS

Hey guys, everything should be done except for a few files that are only out in CHT which I cannot translate until they are translated to KR first... cause I only know Korean and English >.>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install this patch
1. Download the File "0.7.6.3 ENG Patch.rar"
2. Unzip it.
3. Go to LonaRPG>Text
4. Drag & Drop and Replace all files.
5. Done.

Warning
This is an Unofficial patch and there maybe some bugs regarding the patch. I highly recommend you back up the original ENG files and your saves before installing this patch.

Old: I am currently working on the 0.7.6.1 ENG Patch however it is taking a lot of time to look through every single Text file. So I decided to release what I have up to now and will be slowly updating this post as I make more progress on the endless list of Text files I need to look at. All the ones that I did not get the chance to review will be based on the 0.7.4.1 ENG Patch which should cover a large majority of content.

If you are playing on 0.7.5.3 to 0.7.6.1, there is a very small chance you will run into a bug where the dialogue does not show up properly and in its place you will find a line of text like "cocona/RecQuestCocona_14_3". If a message like this does come up, please do take a screen shot of it and I will try to resolve that issue as soon as possible.

Included with the partial ENG Patch, I will be including the changes I made on a Log if you are interested in all the small deets for why some things were changed.

Edit1: Updated. I am now about half way done with reviewing the ENG Patch. By the latest I will be done with f95 receives 0.7.6 update. Earliest is within 24 hours. Depends on how much time I dedicate to it.

Edit2: Updated on 1/12/2023. I am basically done with the ENG Patch, there are a few spots that needs actual translation that is going to take some time. I checked the KR patch and it seems like they haven't done it yet so don't expect these portions to be done anytime soon. I will see what I can do

Edit3: Fixed Arena Text bug. Should be able to enter it without an issue now.
Edit4: Fixed Comp Cecily... Idk how this one got screwed up...
Does This Work On 0.7.7.1? EDiT: if not could you be so kind as to provide a link to the 0.7.6.3. file? i haven't updated my version since 0.7.4.0 and all the links at the main post link to 0.7.7.1.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
How do you not just starve immediately after the tutorial? I read the guides linked on the original post. One suggested eating raw meat during the tutorial mission, then grinding in there for a bit. That just made my character puke. So then I tried the dark cauldron in the game, figuring I can cook in it, but I can't interact with it. If I don't try that, and I just go to the inn, I don't have enough for a room.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How do you not just starve immediately after the tutorial? I read the guides linked on the original post. One suggested eating raw meat during the tutorial mission, then grinding in there for a bit. That just made my character puke. So then I tried the dark cauldron in the game, figuring I can cook in it, but I can't interact with it. If I don't try that, and I just go to the inn, I don't have enough for a room.
Are you not turning in the rat tails for the quest? You have to "sell" the coins for trade points, and buy inn key with trade points. Keep in mind trade points go away if you exit to the overmap, so sell as little as needed and buy as much as you can as to not waste TP. Bank is to the right of inn.

Asides from that, avoid taking damage (especially from behind) when possible and always cook your food when you can. The only time when eating raw meat is acceptable is if you're desperately low on health and have no other options. You need food in that case to either rest to heal (on Hard difficulty) or sleep (because an empty belly can kill you).

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
you starved immediately after tutorial? well thats unexpected....
Try going to a forest, it will always save you from hunger.

Warning! don't get close to a boar with low WEAK, otherwise you will get bullied.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
is there a cheat update? p.s i need to ask i hear people talking about mods they add into this game where do you get them can someone give me a link?
what level of cheating do you need? there is the basic Debug tool that you can use, it has a decent numbers of cheat.
Press F10 then type or copypaste $game_player.actor.learn_skill(104) This will give you a debug skill, use it.

i do not condone cheating! because this game is already OP in early game, you just need to find the cheese.

Reactions: Tektaara

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
But I updated my saves in 7.4 and 7.6, shouldn't that work or do I have to specifically get 7.5?
7.6 doesn't have any backwards compatibility in it. 7.5 has the last of the backwards compatibility for everything before it.
7.7 has backwards compatibility to 7.5 only so far.
Make preparations to rebirth in 7.5, then update to latest version and do rebirth.

Reactions: SunHouseRock
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes