Red Marc

May 1, 2022
What does "From the Shadows" actually do? I thought that you were already hidden until you finished proccing a skill. I'm not understanding how it would actually change the gameplay.
The only thing that changes is that you remain stealthy even when attacking and using skills

Panelgamer

Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 1728895

I can't, I never have enough capacity so I simply accept the burden and pack a big lunch. Plus constitution is kind of a useless stat for a non-succubus build.
Question: how can I change Lona's race? I was trying to turn it into a fishman race and I couldn't, according to what they told me I had to have a baby of the fish men and then I would get a message asking if I wanted to change my race, but it never came out.

4rtur0

Mar 4, 2020
Question: how can I change Lona's race? I was trying to turn it into a fishman race and I couldn't, according to what they told me I had to have a baby of the fish men and then I would get a message asking if I wanted to change my race, but it never came out.
You get the message after you die. The game will ask you if you want to rebirth as whatever your kid is.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Nothing came out, I equipped the ''My Baby'' item from the Debug Mode and the option did not appear
If you have the correct baby/babies, after you die (or leave on the ship) you will get the rebirth prompt. You don't "equip" the baby.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Nothing came out, I equipped the ''My Baby'' item from the Debug Mode and the option did not appear
Go towards the swamp lands east of Noer city and let a Deep one, those that are tall with ragged clothes and a trident, to impregnate you. From my own experience the chances that you will give birth to the right baby are high. I tried to conceive from the crawlers and big bois but they always fail to produce the right child. What you are looking for is a human baby that has a Deep One father. Then you kill yourself and the option to Reincarnate will be available to you.

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
The easiest way is through the mod, or enter a code with the keyboard, but the correct method is that your "My baby" is of the race you want to become and then abandon it through the church of the saint talking to Suarez who gives you the quest where you have to go to the mountains, or simply abandon him on the street, when the child disappears you can make Lina commit suicide and she is rebert,it's advisable to have backup saves while you're doing this

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
It might have changed in recent versions, seems that now you need to actually leave the baby at the Saints or it "doesn't count" for the purposes of rebirth.
For Deep One rebirth you can let Lona prostitute at Fishtopia. Just make sure you have money for ticket back, they pay in fish. And maybe some red potions because they can rough her up. It's like 50:50 of getting fish triplets you can sell to Elise or the Human(Deep One) baby you need.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Looking at the discord pics and i have a question. So is he adding a goblin village or something like fishtopia? Or is it a massive goblin camp to genocide?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes