josukexd

Feb 26, 2018
I could never get the mods to work.. I have them all on _Mods folder and run the game through nyxlauncher with them activated but they never work on the game

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I could never get the mods to work.. I have them all on _Mods folder and run the game through nyxlauncher with them activated but they never work on the game
Sounds like you're adding extra depth when you extract the mods, which would make them not work since the loader wouldn't be able to find the scripts.

You might be better off using the installer that is over on the rus fan site.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
An interesting thing about this game is:

There is no orphanage. The world is a shit, this and that.People die by bubonic plage and kids normally get orphaned, as little Cocona.
But there is no orphanage for those kids.And it could be fun.
I mean you can upgrade or help the orphanage to be a better place, or sell kids to slavers, make them act as a prostitutes. Or "throw them as food to the cattle".
A lot of things can be done on a orphanage, even make a new character or characters for them.
Also knowing Lona being an orphan it would fit with her personality and lore.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Clearly you didn't read in full the post that had my temporary MTL patch for 0.7.7.1.

Unfortunately, a properly done translation patch never happened for that version, and hasn't for the updates since. ProjectS001 made a post a while back explaining why there hadn't been an update to their patch, I imagine something similar happened again.

Again, I am NOT a translator. Please don't ask me any further, I am not the person to ask.
kinda forget about it but hey thanks

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
is it possible to escape from an abomination lair?, i tried to see if i could with 50 constitution and hitchiker to recover more stamina when sleeping but i could only reach 30 stamina and with that Lona cant escape from her restrains

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
do someone knows how to make feira comp mod work?, i tried and failed miserable :c

i found the mod in this page by the way

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
Tell me more about that mod and how we can get it to work. tnx (already tried a mod with bigger breast but it didn't work while cheat mod worked without any problem also white skin mod didn't work neither)
find or make art AI
give it lona pictures of game Graphics directory
say it "this and big breast"
replace file

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Tell me more about that mod and how we can get it to work. tnx (already tried a mod with bigger breast but it didn't work while cheat mod worked without any problem also white skin mod didn't work neither)
Last I checked, the Lona Big Breast mod wasn't ready for general use.

The Bigger Breast mod for Cecily is a graphics replacer mod (unless you move the ModGraphicsPath mod out of ModScripts/unused/ back into ModScripts/_Mods/, then install graphics mods into ModScripts/Graphics/ [must follow the same structure as if they were in Graphics/])

White Skin mod is a palette replacer, needs to be installed into ModScripts/PaletteChanger/

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
Which mod and guide are you referring to?

As an aside to my fellow F95-ers, if anyone wants to come up with a noob-proof guide for installing my mod (or any mods loaded by the mod api), I'll add it to the post.
I'm referring to the cheat mod, I can't figure out how to install it even if I read what I have to do it doesn't work, so I think I'm doing something wrong

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
What does "From the Shadows" actually do? I thought that you were already hidden until you finished proccing a skill. I'm not understanding how it would actually change the gameplay.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes