Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Where do people find these mods?
There are some unused skins included with the PaletteChanger that's included with the game. There are also some over on the russian fan site (including some from this very thread)

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
There are some unused skins included with the PaletteChanger that's included with the game. There are also some over on the russian fan site (including some from this very thread)
You have the link for those Korean and Russian websites?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This game goes higher than 820p right? For some reason thats the max option it gives me, any fix?
Try what Frozen_Bags said above, then whatever resolution you have your desktop set to will be the max available. Fullscreen++ doesn't have any code that detects what resolutions are available, neither does the customized version that is included in the game.

Just remember that the max resolution available depends on what your desktop resolution is set to BEFORE launching the game.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
It happens if male NPCs lose in battle. The shota doctor can actually get buttraped, so can any of the male human warriors. Goblins believe in solidarity and rape boys to death too.

Goblin Slayer also gets horny when greenskins are helpless.
we really need a femboy mod on this, the character already exists

Reactions: Humanbug

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm trying to install the mod but I'm not understanding how to install it, I'm not understanding it well from the guide

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tried the _ResetRMsetting.reg and its still a game for ants lul, thanks for the help tho
You have to allow it to do its thing. Although it's a Registry file it's ferpectly safe.
Wait, are you even on Windows? You kind of need a Registry for it to do anything. AFAIK, Linux does not possess one.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You have to allow it to do its thing. Although it's a Registry file it's ferpectly safe.
Wait, are you even on Windows? You kind of need a Registry for it to do anything. AFAIK, Linux does not possess one.
I haven't tried it, but if they are on Linux they could try WINE or one of the equivalents.
WINE has a registry and I would assume the alternatives would also have a registry.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm trying to install the mod but I'm not understanding how to install it, I'm not understanding it well from the guide
Which mod and guide are you referring to?

As an aside to my fellow F95-ers, if anyone wants to come up with a noob-proof guide for installing my mod (or any mods loaded by the mod api), I'll add it to the post.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes