F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Furries and clowns...? This man's mind is unhinged as of late, and not in a good way that I like. I guess he's in the mood to meme. The rest of the stuff looks good at least. I always hope to see more lewd content.
Hes going the Yandev route, adding easter eggs instead of actually working in the game.

For fuck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: [Anono] and zinwaz

Torvald3

Apr 30, 2020
Modular Cheats Mod (Updated version of the Cheats Mod)
Compatible with version range: [0.7.7.1 .. 0.7.9.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted on AnonFiles.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps.
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [WIP]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • (Mirror) - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) - Original behaviour.
  • (Mirror) - Highly configurable, at the cost of performance (here's hoping I can optimize it)
  • (Mirror) - While cheat is active, and in an active save, Trade Points stay at 99,999.
  • (Mirror) - Adds console commands to unlock/reset CG's and Achievements. This version does so silently (no more ear rape), allow it to overwrite the files in the main download.
  • (Mirror) - Adds Abomination skills when race is Abomination, removes if not.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Auto-Bandage cheat (Wounds are automatically healed)
  • (Mirror) - Adds the inventory editors for Items, Weapons and Armor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Hair Color Editor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds a hotkey to take off equipment (with optional forced strip)

Credits to:
De faq is NyxLauncher and where i can get that?

Reactions: Lowryu

syaoran22

Mar 13, 2017
As soon as I get hit the standing picture in the menu shifts up and cuts off half of Lona's face until I restart the game. Anyone else running into this?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to add an exact amount of trait points and not 9999?
in the F10 console, type the following cheat:
Code:
$game_player.actor.trait_point = x
where x is how many points you want.

Pretty sure I dropped the number down to 999 in the mod though, as that number was severely unnecessary. Might convert that cheat to an editor in the future, much like I did for Morality.

Reactions: botaniq_1

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I have a question. Lona had the option to become a Cultist or something? Is that the cult of the Mother? Because i tried to be a member, doing whatever they wanted and they always killed me via boiling.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes