Aug 22, 2021
i told you i have my own save i invested a lot of time in but can't use it because of the version difference so why am i a hypocrite?

i could have used your mod if your guide of mod installation was at least a little more clear, like for some reason i have to know what is a nyx launcher, and for some reason after downloading the mod i have to download the modules, why not make them a single file download
If you get far enough in your current version to rebirth, that is a stable-ish point to port your save to a newer version.

If you genuinely think this mod is hard to install (which it definitively is not), I have some bad news if you have any interest in other games in this genre.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
If you get far enough in your current version to rebirth, that is a stable-ish point to port your save to a newer version.

If you genuinely think this mod is hard to install (which it definitively is not), I have some bad news if you have any interest in other games in this genre.
it is not hard but not a 1 click download/install either

Mistral-war2

Sep 20, 2022
nice thanx u so much

after using some cursed vpns i was able to finally dl this file

(dunno why but attachments was also blocked but at least opened with vpn, anonfiles was not able to open with any vpn tried like 5 different 0 result)

Norawind

Feb 9, 2022
Is there any way (through the console or editing the files) to reduce frequency of vomiting/baby kicking events (both on the world map and levels)? Vomiting/getting beaten from the inside three times a day on the world map and every minute on levels is ridiculous and annoying.

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
If I, for example, wanted to increase spell damage in the game files, which one should I edit? The fire spell is way too slow for the damage it deals...

Apr 26, 2020
Furries and clowns...? This man's mind is unhinged as of late, and not in a good way that I like. I guess he's in the mood to meme. The rest of the stuff looks good at least. I always hope to see more lewd content.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes