F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
SB has absolutely nothing to do with lactation. If you have 10 stacks of SB you pretty much get pregnant instantly.

You can also have Sterilization at the same time as 10 stacks of SB, so you no longer have to worry about all that. Buff still easily outweighs the nerf from sterilization
It shouldnt, nowhere in the description says it should, but somehow Lona will lactate at max stacks

This is probably a bug and I'm probably overthinking it, I will just yell at ecc on git

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
can someone share a save please of a prototype rebirthed lona with some stats and some gold in stash, it is a pain to start over every time

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Instead of asking for saves, you could just use Modular Cheats Mod and give yourself what you're after (assuming what you're after is available in the menu)
  • Give yourself items/armor/weapons in the inventory editors
  • Pick the race you want to play as in the Race Changer
  • Set your level to max if you don't want to grind
Just a few choices among other options available.

If you want the CG's and Achievement's, there is an unlock tool as well (F10 console commands only until further notice)

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Instead of asking for saves, you could just use Modular Cheats Mod and give yourself what you're after (assuming what you're after is available in the menu)
  • Give yourself items/armor/weapons in the inventory editors
  • Pick the race you want to play as in the Race Changer
  • Set your level to max if you don't want to grind
Just a few choices among other options available.

If you want the CG's and Achievement's, there is an unlock tool as well (F10 console commands only until further notice)
it is not interesting to play with cheats because you will be tempted to cheat in every hard situation, i hate cheats and i have zero interest in trying to make this cheat mod work

you can use your mod and make a save for me

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
it is not interesting to play with cheats because you will be tempted to cheat in every hard situation, i hate cheats and i have zero interest in trying to make this cheat mod work

isnt just the same as asking for a save with the same things you could add with a cheat?

Reactions: Kenny567

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
i'have a question, my lona who is a abomination half noot, just looks like a normal noot ? is this a bug no pale skin or red eyes kinda annoying, becuase she looks menacing like that. or is there a secret meter that i'cant see becuase the fortune teller said that he unlocked something dorment or is she only talking about the abilities ? if this is a bug hella annoying the game has problems stil fun of course

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

I had a wall of text prepared, but why should I bother with a hypocrite.
Using cheats or using another persons save is the same thing.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I had a wall of text prepared, but why should I bother with a hypocrite.
Using cheats or using another persons save is the same thing.
i told you i have my own save i invested a lot of time in but can't use it because of the version difference so why am i a hypocrite?

i could have used your mod if your guide of mod installation was at least a little more clear, like for some reason i have to know what is a nyx launcher, and for some reason after downloading the mod i have to download the modules, why not make them a single file download

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
i told you i have my own save i invested a lot of time in but can't use it because of the version difference so why am i a hypocrite?

i could have used your mod if your guide of mod installation was at least a little more clear, like for some reason i have to know what is a nyx launcher, and for some reason after downloading the mod i have to download the modules, why not make them a single file download
Habibi, the files are less than 10kb, it takes literally less than half a second to download them, and the instructions have been laid out in such a way anyone could understand it.
Why would anyone bother to give you a save file if you cant even be assed to download a mod to get exactly what you are asking for

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
At no point did you specifically say that. I called you a hypocrite because you said you hated cheating, yet were asking for a save, which is technically a cheat to start with extras.

for some reason after downloading the mod i have to download the modules, why not make them a single file download
Because that's how I'm developing the mod. It's a lot easier to implement new features and fix their bugs if they aren't together.

Reactions: Leon5265

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Here's the new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Death rebirth now decrease 50% exp so playing as a Moot / DeepOne / Abom will make the game twice as grindy? Gee thanks Eccma very cool.

Reactions: Roberto123

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Death rebirth now decrease 50% exp so playing as a Moot / DeepOne / Abom will make the game twice as grindy? Gee thanks Eccma very cool.
Seems more like a penalty for dying. Rebirth after leaving the island should still be normal.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i'have a question, my lona who is a abomination half noot, just looks like a normal noot ? is this a bug no pale skin or red eyes kinda annoying, becuase she looks menacing like that. or is there a secret meter that i'cant see becuase the fortune teller said that he unlocked something dorment or is she only talking about the abilities ? if this is a bug hella annoying the game has problems stil fun of course
Did you add anything to the PaletteChanger?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes