Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Uhh so it seems this game is still being developed so i dont suppose we know when its going to be done?
Or even better is there a discord or smt of the like?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So the last time I played this was at least a year ago and it was incredibly difficult to do anything in the game to the point that all I found I was able to do was prostitute myself out constantly every day and hope that I would make enough money to afford a room in the tavern because any other attempt at playing the game differently would end in either death or slavery (either to orcs or to the prison area) both of which would force me into a situation of constant rape and starvation to the point that it was effectively a hard locked game over.

Is it still like that, or is the game actually playable now (at least for a scrub like me that doesn't enjoy games that require insane amounts of head banging to get anywhere new)?

brgont

Aug 4, 2021
Is it still like that, or is the game actually playable now (at least for a scrub like me that doesn't enjoy games that require insane amounts of head banging to get anywhere new)?
Just hire teammate. Some of them can solo beat the game

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Is there a way to mod status effects? Like, SB (Womb) having lactation overtime seems like a good idea... Until you want to explore the overworld. There is nothing more ballbustingly annoying than having to stop on your tracks and squirt milk every 5 OW steps.

The world of erotic games.
Thats a low bar to set but, ok fair.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Just to confirm, this means that you can only use her for 9 days at a time as a companion, right? And after 9 days she returns to the inn and you can find her and team up with her again?

Just want to make sure that she doesn't end up disappearing from the game or become uninteractive if you go the prostitution route.
yep, and you cant sleep with her at the inn too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way to mod status effects? Like, SB (Womb) having lactation overtime seems like a good idea... Until you want to explore the overworld. There is nothing more ballbustingly annoying than having to stop on your tracks and squirt milk every 5 OW steps.
Visit Elise, the options there may help you.

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Visit Elise, the options there may help you.
I dont think I explained myself properly, sorry.
I want to keep the SB buff, but the lactation aspect is really annoying. I want to know if its possible to remove the lactation part of the buff but I looked through the files and couldnt find a way to do it, so I wanna ask to someone far smarter than me if they have an idea of how to do it (or if its possible at all)

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
*Feira comp mod*

Is there a way to start over without having to start over? change script or something...

skip the quest so that you are already on the 2nd floor of the inn ?
I don't want to start over in the sewers
wanted to ask, do this mod still works?, i wanted to try it but nothing happened when i take the sword

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I dont think I explained myself properly, sorry.
I want to keep the SB buff, but the lactation aspect is really annoying. I want to know if its possible to remove the lactation part of the buff but I looked through the files and couldnt find a way to do it, so I wanna ask to someone far smarter than me if they have an idea of how to do it (or if its possible at all)
It's not that simple, she lactates for 2 reasons:
  1. Pregnant; and/or
  2. Have "(MOD) Breast A" applied.
The Seedbed state itself doesn't cause her to lactate, it's more of a permanent state of being pregnant.

EDIT: The easiest way would be a script that constantly sets the lactation amount to 0, since if either of the 2 reasons above are true, lactation increases by a variable amount.

If there's enough interest in such a function, I'll add it as a new addon module for Modular Cheats Mod. (Though it might increase lag if not done right)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tanc and F4g95

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Some of my posts awhile back with a couple other users is basically a guide at this point
I'll have to check those out, cause I swear I followed one guide fairly well but; Like I said in my post I'm not the most tech savy person but I can follow guides though there is some stuff, I'm just not gonna understand without a picture to guide me. Not that I can't read but when a guide has you going into a thing called Modgame.ini or something like that. I get lost.

Reactions: SunHouseRock

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Just hire teammate. Some of them can solo beat the game
Pretty much the best advice you could give him.

I found that the best way to go through the game is relying on Treasure Hunter until you get Cocona or Gray rat then cheese the fuck out of the game. Especially Cocona, her attacks are fine, but the skeletons are pretty much an impenetrable wall, have a bunch of them then you can just keep spamming lightening/fire magic or any range weapon really. At that point the hardest thing about the game is keeping stamina and food if you ain't going with the cannibal route..

Just don't drop the game too early, bear with it, it gets good.

Reactions: Dargondo

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
It's not that simple, she lactates for 2 reasons:
  1. Pregnant; and/or
  2. Have "(MOD) Breast A" applied.
The Seedbed state itself doesn't cause her to lactate, it's more of a permanent state of being pregnant.

EDIT: The easiest way would be a script that constantly sets the lactation amount to 0, since if either of the 2 reasons above are true, lactation increases by a variable amount.

If there's enough interest in such a function, I'll add it as a new addon module for Modular Cheats Mod. (Though it might increase lag if not done right)
I see, so what exactly tells SB (Womb) to enable lactation? I looked through the Mod_WombSeedBed file and anything related to it and I couldnt find it.
but if your mod could enable/disable it that would be amazing, I like the buff itself, but not being able to walk 5 steps in the overworld without sitting through a 5 seconds animation is tedious, it makes the most mundane task a nightmare

Sorry if I'm being a dense motherfucker here, its just that some stuff about this game dont make sense, even less for a sped like me.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I see, so what exactly tells SB (Womb) to enable lactation? I looked through the Mod_WombSeedBed file and anything related to it and I couldnt find it.
SB (Womb) doesn't touch lactation at all.

but not being able to walk 5 steps in the overworld without sitting through a 5 seconds animation is tedious, it makes the most mundane task a nightmare
You can skip through animations by holding CTRL, SHIFT and ALT together.

Last edited:
Reactions: F4g95

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
but if your mod could enable/disable it that would be amazing
Like I said, if there is enough interest in such a feature I will add it.

For features that I myself would use, it only takes 1 person having interest.

For features that I wouldn't use outside of testing, it needs about 6-10 people having interest.

This unfortunately falls into the latter.

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
but if your mod could enable/disable it that would be amazing, I like the buff itself, but not being able to walk 5 steps in the overworld without sitting through a 5 seconds animation is tedious, it makes the most mundane task a nightmare

Sorry if I'm being a dense motherfucker here, its just that some stuff about this game dont make sense, even less for a sped like me.
SB has absolutely nothing to do with lactation. If you have 10 stacks of SB you pretty much get pregnant instantly.

You can also have Sterilization at the same time as 10 stacks of SB, so you no longer have to worry about all that. Buff still easily outweighs the nerf from sterilization

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes