SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I see
By the way, who's on your signature ? and where is it from ? i'm curious
I made it myself, it's based off the character Mallory from FutaDomWorld. If you're into Futanari, it's a game you definitely want to try out

Even after you've done the prostitution scene with her? I thought I'd read somewhere that going the prostitution route with her locks you out of those interactions.
I honestly haven't checked about sleeping with her but I know you can wash her cause I've helped her scrub the cum off of her from clients.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Some good news.

The link in the Extras section for Cheats Mod has been updated and now points to Modular Cheats Mod.

Just a reminder that install instructions for the mod and the modules are right there next to the download links.

EDIT: Anyone still wanting the old variants (for whatever reason) from before I took the mod over, check the credits section (though not recommended unless it's for an older version of the game)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello
A while back I saw that the guide made by Piemanftw, had a file that made it possible to play the game with joiplay. I was able to play the previous version of the game with the file provided in the guide. Now I'm having having issues with the latest version as I get these error messages when I use the same file from the guide.
Does anyone have an idea what the issue is and how to fix it?

IMPORTANT: I changes the symbol ":" to ";" because it made emojis in the error txt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hot tip: Click the 3 dots, click Code to add a Code tag within the Spoiler, paste the error log into the Code box that comes up.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Is the 0.7.4.1 the latest translation patch? Or is there a newer one buried somewhere on the forum? Quite a bit of untranslated content in 0.7.9.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is the 0.7.4.1 the latest translation patch? Or is there a newer one buried somewhere on the forum? Quite a bit of untranslated content in 0.7.9.
That patch version is ONLY for the listed game version. Attempting to use it with the newer versions results in missing text, since, you know, the text blocks aren't there anymore.

There is a newer version for 0.7.6.3, but again, do not use with newer versions.

I expect it will be quite some time until there is an updated translation patch, as the current translator has to wait on the Korean translation patch.

Wait like the rest of us, it will be done when it's done. (Or use the MTL tool)

Reactions: DaiReth

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
in my case, it block the sleeping with her (which is basically a free key for the pub) and the other thing is that the maximium number of days in prostitute route is 9, while if you save her, she goes with you without a time limit
Does she go on her own? I've never seen that

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
How do I get cheat mods to work? I know I down loaded the cheat mod; But I'm not totally sure how to make the mod work. I've also heard of doing console commands but, all I got for info on that is to press F10 but when I do that nothing shows up telling me can do it.

I'll admit I'm not the smartest with computers but if needed, I can post screen shots if needed to help explain my issues. I wanna like the game but it feels way to grindy and beating some of the missions feel like a chore. I get it the maker of the game wants it to be difficult but when you got rng that can screw you over. Plus I'd like to see what is in the game and not have to struggle so dang much.
Some of my posts awhile back with a couple other users is basically a guide at this point

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Even after you've done the prostitution scene with her? I thought I'd read somewhere that going the prostitution route with her locks you out of those interactions.
Oh shit you're right, I can't bathe with her anymore. Oh well, you can always revisit it at the Oriental Commerce store

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
in my case, it block the sleeping with her (which is basically a free key for the pub) and the other thing is that the maximium number of days in prostitute route is 9, while if you save her, she goes with you without a time limit
Just to confirm, this means that you can only use her for 9 days at a time as a companion, right? And after 9 days she returns to the inn and you can find her and team up with her again?

Just want to make sure that she doesn't end up disappearing from the game or become uninteractive if you go the prostitution route.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes