Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
anyone here got the latest cheatmod? other cheats works like give traits and heal but summon is empty...

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
can somebody pls help me with the mods i'dont get it i'put the cheat mods in the modscript i'then read the READme from the def saying i'need to put it in the mods folder i'olso put all the cheats in a folder in mods called cheattingmod but how do i'activated the cheats inside the game ?? all i'really need is that friendlyfiremod SOO juicy looking pls help am i doing something wrong ?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
can somebody pls help me with the mods i'dont get it i'put the cheat mods in the modscript i'then read the READme from the def saying i'need to put it in the mods folder i'olso put all the cheats in a folder in mods called cheattingmod but how do i'activated the cheats inside the game ?? all i'really need is that friendlyfiremod SOO juicy looking pls help am i doing something wrong ?
If the friendlyfiremod is all you are interested in, then simple put the 996_NoFriendlyFire.rb in the modscripts folder.

Modular Cheats Mod, however, MUST be installed in such a way that the main.rb script within ends up located at
ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/main.rb. It will not work any other way without being edited.

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
If the friendlyfiremod is all you are interested in, then simple put the 996_NoFriendlyFire.rb in the modscripts folder.

Modular Cheats Mod, however, MUST be installed in such a way that the main.rb script within ends up located at
ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/main.rb. It will not work any other way without being edited.
i'see thank you olso do i'need to play the nyx laucher or just the normal one ?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i'see thank you olso do i'need to play the nyx laucher or just the normal one ?
NyxLauncher is just to make mod management (load order, which mods are enabled) easier. Everything it does can be done manually within GameMods.ini

You can play just by launching the normal one.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
she will become 2nd waifu :Kappa: 1st waifu is lona
Personally I'm not too thrilled about Blade Dacer / Lettanya, feels a bit... I guess overdesigned would be the right word.
But I am looking forward to Ferrum. Speaking of which, I came across this old image by BigD - similar hat-pins, nose piercing, similar haircut, similar collar. Coincidence? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omegalolman3000

Apr 13, 2023
Hello, I downloaded the modular cheat mods and have moved them to my Mod Script folder. However, I don't see them in NyxLauncher. Can someone help me out? I'm sorry, I'm a bit dumb. *UPDATE* it has appeared in my NyxLauncher and I enabled it but I still can't use the F9 cheat. In my mod list, I only see cheat mods and not the other mods I saw in the instruction.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
*UPDATE* it has appeared in my NyxLauncher and I enabled it but I still can't use the F9 cheat. In my mod list, I only see cheat mods and not the other mods I saw in the instruction.
The other mods in the instructions are just some other mods that I use, they are not included or needed. If the mod is showing, but not working, did you extract the contents of the archive to ModScripts/_Mods? (without adding another folder) Easy way to check is if NyxLauncher shows an image and text in the info box when Cheats Mod is selected on the left.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes