Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how to enable or re order cheat mod with nyxlauncher? did load the cheat with the launcher but nothing happens
Following are screenshot instructions:
1. 1681337841492.png
2. 1681338073039.png
3. 1681338415097.png

EDIT: Graphical instructions added to Modular Cheats Mod post.

Last edited:

Archies

Aug 22, 2017
Now I may be whats called an idiot but when I do a fresh download of the game (first time trying this game out/modding it) and try to use nyx launcher I'm met with could not find file "lonarpg-B.0.7.9.0\LonaRPG\GameMods" am I missing a side download or something and I'm missing the Game.Rgss3a file but since I have access to the data file I'm guessing thats not even a concern anymore. is there a post with the steps on what to do? if so could someone link me it or something

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Now I may be whats called an idiot but when I do a fresh download of the game (first time trying this game out/modding it) and try to use nyx launcher I'm met with could not find file "lonarpg-B.0.7.9.0\LonaRPG\GameMods" am I missing a side download or something and I'm missing the Game.Rgss3a file but since I have access to the data file I'm guessing thats not even a concern anymore. is there a post with the steps on what to do? if so could someone link me it or something
Run the game without mods once.
You should notice these two files popping into existence:
GameLona.ini and GameMods.ini.
Now you ought to be able to run mods on the game without error.
When you have access to the data folder, the rgss3a file is no longer necessary.

Reactions: Archies

Archies

Aug 22, 2017
Run the game without mods once.
You should notice these two files popping into existence:
GameLona.ini and GameMods.ini.
Now you ought to be able to run mods on the game without error.
When you have access to the data folder, the rgss3a file is no longer necessary.
thank you for the help now I just need to figure out why the cheats from modularcheatsmod aren't working

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
is there an updated guide for 0.7.9 or at least close to it?
or maybe a compilation of general tips since i'm a new player
also is there a discord for this game?

Last edited:

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have all the scenes in gallery open?

I've searched the thread and pasted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
into the gamelona.ini and only have 10 out of 13 scenes open at the fortune teller.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Umbra214

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone have all the scenes in gallery open?

I've searched the thread and pasted
into the gamelona.ini and only have 10 out of 13 scenes open at the fortune teller.

Thanks in advance.
These are the entries needed for the gallery to be fully open:

As a side note, Modular Cheats Mod has an unlock tool for both these and the achievements. However, due to certain reasons, it exists only as console commands instead of as entries in the cheat menu.

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Right now is only 10k in mountain and 20 in north church (this change after cocona quest), and though i agree with you with most of what you said abour divine items, if you go with any succubus build, you will need the acolyte trait, since in high lvl world your companions will lose almost all of their stamina in no time, i usually give shield to cocona until she managed to summon her 4 skeletons, and she wont attack you even if you stun her. If i remember correctly, mood improve their stats too, like you, you get more attack and i dont remember what else the higher your mood.
I usually stun everybody, give shield to allies hide xD, yet i think a warrior build with the big sword is really more effective of course xD
Ah yeah Cocona not attack you but use divine items make she lose hp cause she is dark magical. Idk if Dev Fix it of not but when you use that divine items Sex Battle will not deal hp dmg anymore so :Kappa: i just want go around fuck and kills enemy's

Wave1225

Nov 1, 2021
I very have hard time try setting up mod and it just keep error at 7.9.0 and i have no idea of how to do in each step. I try follow but it just to many and something i get confure as well.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
how do you make blue potions? i tried cooking 2 white dragon weeds in the inn but it didnt work. Does it need a specific cooking station?

Krogh563123

Nov 7, 2021
how do you make blue potions? i tried cooking 2 white dragon weeds in the inn but it didnt work. Does it need a specific cooking station?
You need at least 15 points in survival in order to craft medicines. A note for all the recipes is in Elise's shop.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes