Apr 26, 2020
I guess one of those commissions was including her into the game.
I certainly don't hope so. But, I can't tell Eccma what to do with his own game. I think it's dumb that we got last update for example, which in my opinion is wasted effort. In terms of what he's planned, I'm mostly looking forward to a goblin/orkind settlement where you can do more like interact with the goblins, perhaps as a willing breeding stock, and to grow the grapefarm. As for Elise, I'd like to see those medical abilities, along with his degeneracy, put to work on Lona, to maybe make her an experimental breeding stock, or something.
  • Add Orkind territory to Sybaris.
  • Expand and finish Elise’s contents, quests, and storyline.

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Two questions:

- Does anyone know how to become a slave at the arena? I searched around and found someone saying that if you slip and fall or get knocked out in the arena lobby, then you'll be enslaved. But every time I try it I just get kicked out onto the street.

- I've seen people talk about a brothel somewhere where you can work or become a sex slave. Can someone tell me where it is? I'm aware of the Golden Clubhouse one with the milk waitress job. But it's been ages since I've played this game and I'm not aware of any other brothels.

Thanks!

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Her name is Lettanya, she's somebody's original waifu with lots of commissioned art (not quite the Angelise Reiter amounts, but still a fair bit), I guess one of those commissions was including her into the game.

To my best knowledge he doesn't really make stuff outside for Lona anymore, but you can find some of his old stuff (~10 year ago) under "eccma417" or "chink"
she will become 2nd waifu :Kappa: 1st waifu is lona

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-21
Developer: EccmA417 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.8.4
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras*: Guide - Cheat Mod - -
Guide

*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
What the fuck??? I like it.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
How effective are the relics in combat and does their damage scale off combat, wisdom or something else?

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
a detail i just realice now, if you go with the route where you save Cocona and can sleep with her, enemies will just try to kill her, but, if you go with cocona prostitute route, enemies will try to rape cocona instead of going all in to kill her, this gave her a bigger window of survivality, the bad part is that if you go prostitute route with Cocona , she will stay with you only 9 days max, while if you save her, she will stay with you forever

Reactions: bucefala

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Two questions:

- Does anyone know how to become a slave at the arena? I searched around and found someone saying that if you slip and fall or get knocked out in the arena lobby, then you'll be enslaved. But every time I try it I just get kicked out onto the street.

- I've seen people talk about a brothel somewhere where you can work or become a sex slave. Can someone tell me where it is? I'm aware of the Golden Clubhouse one with the milk waitress job. But it's been ages since I've played this game and I'm not aware of any other brothels.

Thanks!
- First: Become Slave make the game really hard, if you in doom mode. That will make you life become real hell. To become non slave you will need 20k trade point = 1 gold coin + 1 lagre copper coin. So if you still wanna junp in to that hell. Well that is ok.
To become slave at arena, buy the tickers and then go to sleep in arena. You will become slave of arena. In that case, i must tell you that slave of arena is Hardcore rape loop. So if you want be arena slave, you should be sea witch first.
- Two: We not work become sex slave. Remember that. Slave is Slave, if we work we are Whore. If you find a job, we have 3 job in East Seven Sentry Point, Doom Fortress, South Gate Campsite. Even if you want, you can sex with two fish man of the pig so... just find it :Kappa:

Reactions: Fingerbib33

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LonaRPG-0.7.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-11
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: EccmA417 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.9
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

Extras*: Guide - Cheat Mod - -
Guide

*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
maybe add house for mc

Reactions: EroDollRP
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes