raikoxx

Jul 28, 2021
can anyone explain me how to add the old cheat menu to this new versaion tried all the different steps and nothing works

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any way to slow down the world difficulty increase? Just feels like a way for the author to force people to enjoy the game his way. Just let me explore the world a little instead of having to only focus on powering up.
It is possible. Find the script "Actor_Stats" and look for this line:
1681248060436.png
The value next to 100 is the cumulative multiplier.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
- First: Become Slave make the game really hard, if you in doom mode. That will make you life become real hell. To become non slave you will need 20k trade point = 1 gold coin + 1 lagre copper coin. So if you still wanna junp in to that hell. Well that is ok.
To become slave at arena, buy the tickers and then go to sleep in arena. You will become slave of arena. In that case, i must tell you that slave of arena is Hardcore rape loop. So if you want be arena slave, you should be sea witch first.
- Two: We not work become sex slave. Remember that. Slave is Slave, if we work we are Whore. If you find a job, we have 3 job in East Seven Sentry Point, Doom Fortress, South Gate Campsite. Even if you want, you can sex with two fish man of the pig so... just find it :Kappa:
Thanks! This was helpful information.

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
Coming back to this game after not looking at it for a while. You used to be able to sell yourself to fish people but now when i come up them they tell me I am a male and they wont take me. What am i doing wrong here?

KidsLoveSatan

Oct 10, 2021
Coming back to this game after not looking at it for a while. You used to be able to sell yourself to fish people but now when i come up them they tell me I am a male and they wont take me. What am i doing wrong here?
I think you need to take your pants off.

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Still can't find anything about divine items, anyone know if they're worth building around?
One: Divine items is Suk :Kappa: Yeah is hard to use and it suk.

Two: Have 3 "divine items" and is Idol of the Believer, Relic of Retribution , Relic of Guardian.

Idol of the Believer you can equip it without divine skin. This weapon uses the Main slot weapon, not the secondary and upon equipping this weapon, your Primary attack slot will turn into a Large AOE Stun skill that costs 5 STA to perform.
But: Idol of the Believer does not offer any bonus stats and like a joke
This Power of the Sun Stun your Mercenaries :WaitWhat: Wow what we will do next? wait Enemies and Mercenaries attack when they
stop being stunned? So Bruh.

Relic of Guardian: Oh yes Daddy. - 10 sexy -13 weak. Off hand equipping. Make You become Soraka In LOL.
Have two Control ability:

+ The Flag: Lmao, Buff def atk wis and "mood" for you Mercenaries :WaitWhat: Buff Mood for Mercenaries? Why? Why not for me? + The Field: A Shield like Cocona yeah.
This two skills make you become a tanker. Good when you world have low Difficulty with Succubus builds but noo. This will useless with goblin. They move fast and make you Mercenaries move following. Is very hard to buff and the Flag just 3-4 s make you need cast almost continuously. High world Difficulty will destroy this gameplay.

Relic of Guardian:Oh hell yes Dady - 10 sexy -13 weak. Off hand equipping. This item make me think about my life. Have Two Heavy ability:

+ Judgment: Wow what the f? Damage is effeted by wis atk and con. :WaitWhat: yeah it make a lot of damage but is slow, is shot and you should use that when you Mercenaries is tanker. They take alot stamina but Bruh.
+ Sacred Smite: Damage is effeted by wis. It is a better version of Judgment. And Deal a lot stamina dmg. This is why use Divine items.

As you can see Divine items use for bait you teammate of you become bodyshied.
The team build i can think for this weapon is the seawitch team. With summon Summon Siren and + points to wis. The Fog + Sacred Smite for hiding + supporting and Siren don't attack you when you use Idol of the Believer.

Reactions: obibobi

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
And you can Buy Divine items Mountain Monastery with 20k and 40k in Church on North from City :WaitWhat: wow
Right now is only 10k in mountain and 20 in north church (this change after cocona quest), and though i agree with you with most of what you said abour divine items, if you go with any succubus build, you will need the acolyte trait, since in high lvl world your companions will lose almost all of their stamina in no time, i usually give shield to cocona until she managed to summon her 4 skeletons, and she wont attack you even if you stun her. If i remember correctly, mood improve their stats too, like you, you get more attack and i dont remember what else the higher your mood.
I usually stun everybody, give shield to allies hide xD, yet i think a warrior build with the big sword is really more effective of course xD

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes