Red Marc

May 1, 2022
just playing the game after a long time, so i was wondering if anyone can explain to me what divine items are?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Here's the new version (since it's already in the wild before the 10 day delay)

Along with a quick MTL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-added, map:NoerTransHouse

You can go into this house and be transphobic to the person in it who will punch you in the chest for your trouble (or rape you) thanks Eccma very cool

• Haha
Reactions: Springthomas

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
i tried to start a slave run, man is really difficult to survive, usually you are gang raped to -100 stamina and nex day you dont have stamina and neither food in most of the situations. The ones i managed to survive were the arena, the fish dudes and Noer backstreet, all the others i end dying xD, i wanted to keep the mark since it gives you sexy and weak but there are a lot of things you cant do with it xD
hawt, i love Slave run, its so cute and sad

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Adter that, you must prostitute yourself in any place other than the bar with cocona following you, that should trigger a conversation with her

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the answers. I replaced the patch in ENG with the one that comes by default in the game and the problem was solved.

I finally corrupted cocona. now i can go to hell in peace

mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
Is there any way to slow down the world difficulty increase? Just feels like a way for the author to force people to enjoy the game his way. Just let me explore the world a little instead of having to only focus on powering up.

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Is there any way to slow down the world difficulty increase? Just feels like a way for the author to force people to enjoy the game his way. Just let me explore the world a little instead of having to only focus on powering up.
Have it, but it is random, for hard or hell mode save first and walk around the city until you meet the "peacher" event. If you get any other events save and reload. You will need 10,000 trade points to drop 10 world levels. It 5 large copper coins and 3 small copper coins. With Doom mode? Good Luck cause is auto save. Don't try close the game when start event. That will make your doom save crash and begone.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
and who is she?
Her name is Lettanya, she's somebody's original waifu with lots of commissioned art (not quite the Angelise Reiter amounts, but still a fair bit), I guess one of those commissions was including her into the game.

Anybody know where eccma posts his artwork in general? I like his style, but I can't find it on any of the usual sites
To my best knowledge he doesn't really make stuff outside for Lona anymore, but you can find some of his old stuff (~10 year ago) under "eccma417" or "chink"

Reactions: Daioh and D.B.Bang
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes