D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Some how, in Lisa Quest part 3: Save Lisa. If you a Sea Witch. Leeches and monsters will not deal damage. I mean when i enter Lisa room abomination s and spider still fuck her but she doesn't get dmg and time is also stopped. Until you kill all the monsters and save Lisa. Did Dev just add that?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Re-downloaded everything, file isn't there. I will be trying to see if an older version has the file.
Clearly you aren't following the instructions correctly, because that file would be generated by the game when in List Writing mode (WRITING_LIST = 1 in GameLona.ini), which must be done before putting the game in compressed mode (COMPRESSED = 1 in GameLona.ini)

Last I built a JoiPlay package for the game, JoiPlay supported the game without taking this approach. (Whether or not that has changed, I have no idea)

If you can't figure it out though, just use the package that Zhong Xina mentioned.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
So for a first play through, what's the recommended build, melee, succubus or magic? Will it change story at all?

Also any other starting tips not mentioned in the guide?

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
So for a first play through, what's the recommended build, melee, succubus or magic? Will it change story at all?

Also any other starting tips not mentioned in the guide?
Recommended build? The easiest one would be sneaking with traps where your main weapon is probably bow.

Melee to be truly viable - you must be higher level and it also depends on what weapon you are using. Not to mention even then you shoul not fight many bandits and large monsters at once anyway. But you can kill everything with ease if you have set it up and use proper equipment and startegy based on enemy. Use sneaking and traps first if you are low level.

Magic is in a few ways similar to the bow and sneaking/traps. You can destroy enemies if you keep your distance. Viable from the start more or less.

Sex build is also viable if you are willing to stay with it. But I think at first it is pain in the ass to do at the start which becames less pain once you get more levels.

Does any build change the story? No - not really. Only how you deal with the enemy. And a few ending slides depending on if you did any lewd and such.

Edit: I only play melee later with steanking/traps at the start. Below you can see example on how it can be viable if you have proper set up. (a little spoiler maybe).
Berserk sword is also viable in dealing with them.

I was missing 1/3 of my stamina at the start so thats is why I was so easily out of it at the end. Nothing that a few quick naps wont fix anyway.

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Sometimes when you save someone who is being chased by robbers, they will give you 1 gold coin back. :WaitWhat:

I thought they were homeless and poor. Maybe I was deceived by appearances :Kappa:

Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
the cheat menu just refuses to work for me, I have both the F&C and F&C Dependencies in my _Mods, the Nyx launcher recognizes them, but no matter the load order they don't do anything

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sometimes when you save someone who is being chased by robbers, they will give you 1 gold coin back. :WaitWhat:

I thought they were homeless and poor. Maybe I was deceived by appearances :Kappa:
I just assumed they stole it. I've gotten things like whore outfit pieces, muskets, and other things you'd think normal people shouldn't even have access to. But the funniest to me are weapons anyone can use. Like lady, you could have them their asses yourself.

Reactions: D.B.Bang

Wazelin

Aug 17, 2021
can someone explain what arousal and orgasm do?
Is my character just stars fucking or what?

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Well, I wouldn't mind having a way for Lona to prostitute herself to or otherwise engage female characters.
There's ton of guy-on-guy action. Wouldn't mind a way to scissor me tibers a bit more. I mean, there's that one scene with the deformed hillbilly's mother, but...:sick:

Still, as mentioned, the sex is secondary to the world eccma is building.
It's a huge part, yeah, but it's not the main priority. I think.

Well, as you saw... money speaks, eccma listens. lol
wheres the guy on guy action?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
the cheat menu just refuses to work for me, I have both the F&C and F&C Dependencies in my _Mods, the Nyx launcher recognizes them, but no matter the load order they don't do anything
Try my version, it's up-to-date and tested compatible. It also doesn't need the dependency.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, there's this one guy that made a mod (cheat) that allow you to use all the trait and posted it here. I'd combed the thread twice but fail to find that. Can anyone help me find it? Thank you.

Just Give Links

Jul 21, 2022
Clearly you aren't following the instructions correctly, because that file would be generated by the game when in List Writing mode (WRITING_LIST = 1 in GameLona.ini), which must be done before putting the game in compressed mode (COMPRESSED = 1 in GameLona.ini)

Last I built a JoiPlay package for the game, JoiPlay supported the game without taking this approach. (Whether or not that has changed, I have no idea)

If you can't figure it out though, just use the package that Zhong Xina mentioned.
Really sorry to waste your time explaining me. I've finally been avaible to play the game, though trough a mod made specifically to support JoiPlay emulation, as I've realized the method to run it requires a PC, which I lack. Once again, sorry.

Just Give Links

Jul 21, 2022
I went looking through 0.7.9.0 and there isn't a moods.rvdata2 but there is a moods folder.
What version are you trying to run?

Kezza329, I believe that's just fanart.
That is true, to a degree. The file is basically encrypted into somewhere in the files, I believe. Running it in PC decrypts this files making them visible, but it seems JoiPlay doesn't have this functionality, so it requires an extra step to "activate" them.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That is true, to a degree. The file is basically encrypted into somewhere in the files, I believe. Running it in PC decrypts this files making them visible, but it seems JoiPlay doesn't have this functionality, so it requires an extra step to "activate" them.
That's not how the game works. With the right version of joiplay and the rpgmaker plugin for it, you can just import the game archive itself. The game will only look for the various extra .rvdata2 files IF the following is set in GameLona.ini:
Code:
COMPRESSED = 1
If playing via Joiplay with that setting set to 1, the preparation steps require running the game with the following to create the missing files:
Code:
COMPRESSED = 0
WRITING_MODE = 1
After that run to generate the files, these settings would be flipped over to the following:
Code:
COMPRESSED = 1
WRITING_MODE = 0

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Really sorry to waste your time explaining me. I've finally been avaible to play the game, though trough a mod made specifically to support JoiPlay emulation, as I've realized the method to run it requires a PC, which I lack. Once again, sorry.
A PC is NOT required to support JoiPlay, the "proper steps" just lets you make a package that loads with a reduced amount of file accesses. As I said in another post, with the right version of Joiplay (and it's RPGMaker plugin), you can just import the game files as is. RGA packages are just a nice way to have mods included in a working setup.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes