Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well yeah, but it's just plain gross and degenerate (and not the good kind). It's the house under the cemetery with a trans troll.
View attachment 2517811
Basically Eccma made this content to shit on the troonies. I would rather he put effort into some actual good stuff like more goblin stuff, sigh. Warboss was amazing, still crossing my fingers for a more open explorable version of being a goblin breeding sow.
Ah, that explains the leaked sprite from a week or two ago. Damn, I was hoping it was something for the Blade Dancer or Ferrum sprites in the portrait folder.

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
so what are your opinions for companions?, im using a succubus+healer sea witch build because if not your companions die very easily if you cant heal or protect them somehow, i tried using bobo as tank but he is just not very smart, usually i use the tank to guard a position but bobo is the worst a that job, even when you use the skill so that your companions stay in one position he just use his charge skill, which is very slow, and he ends up inside the entire army of my enemies, cocona is usually my rear companion because of his shield and her summons and is one of the reasons i use the acolite skill of shield to heal and shield her. So now im deciding who to use as a tank to go to sybaris, i was planning use David born but only 3 days and since you cannot extend time or something like that, that you can do with bobo leaves me little choices xD
Dog is pretty reliable. He's squishy, but respawns and does almost everything the discount Indiana Jones does. Highly configurable as well. Dog being the only permanent partner (stays with you as long as it's alive, instead of running off after a week or so) is just the cherry on top.

The two-for-one Cecily and Gray Rat special is also worth a mention. Unfortunately, squishy Cecily does not respawn (locking you out of a lot of content) and causes Gray Rat to go berserk (locking you out of surviving. Probably.).

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Dog is pretty reliable. He's squishy, but respawns and does almost everything the discount Indiana Jones does. Highly configurable as well. Dog being the only permanent partner (stays with you as long as it's alive, instead of running off after a week or so) is just the cherry on top.

The two-for-one Cecily and Gray Rat special is also worth a mention. Unfortunately, squishy Cecily does not respawn (locking you out of a lot of content) and causes Gray Rat to go berserk (locking you out of surviving. Probably.).
yea dog is one very bersatile and reduce enviromental danger un 20, right now im playing with a sea witch succubus (yet im going to change to abomination since i rarely use the transformation, because it leaves you without the use of a weapon and in sybaris you really need a fast weapon for those damn little bugs), i usually try to fight the ambushes but at night i cant see anything (again sybaris), and with the world difficult of 100 is a really large army that you have to face (and usually i have to reload because a lose a companion xD even though im lvl 84), now dungeons are almost impossible for me there are so many npcs that even the game become a little slow xD (i dont know if it is a bug but i receive two times the messages that more are comming), i travel with the horse too, and is really difficult keeping everyone alive

Last edited:

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
How do I update my previous saved game, (ver. 7.2.6) to the current (ver. 7.7.1) without getting error messages that crash the game? I'm kind of lost,

I've completed rebirth and have the new character in the sewers, as suggested on the Itch.io comments section, but whenever i copy and paste the save file (listed: Save30) into the new version (ver. 7.7.1) and boot the game, the save screen says its outdated, and launching the saved file causes crashes. I'm using separate file locations for each game, and I'm not sure why this keeps happening?

Is there any quickfix, or solution I'm missing?

Thanks!
you are already too late for some updates, compatibility fix mod is not updated anymore, your only hope its to start anew

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
@Foothida
"you can't even move you get stunnlocked for ten years and die from starvation i hate this shit game"

bro is posting his L on Reviews, lmao.
what can i say? i bet you played this game and expected some hentai, lol
my only response is....

View attachment 2519029
this game reminds me of zelda, for me is some sort of souls like apocaliptic zelda hentai xD, im surprised by the amount of time i have been spending playing it xD

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
i tried to start a slave run, man is really difficult to survive, usually you are gang raped to -100 stamina and nex day you dont have stamina and neither food in most of the situations. The ones i managed to survive were the arena, the fish dudes and Noer backstreet, all the others i end dying xD, i wanted to keep the mark since it gives you sexy and weak but there are a lot of things you cant do with it xD

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i tried to start a slave run, man is really difficult to survive, usually you are gang raped to -100 stamina and nex day you dont have stamina and neither food in most of the situations. The ones i managed to survive were the arena, the fish dudes and Noer backstreet, all the others i end dying xD, i wanted to keep the mark since it gives you sexy and weak but there are a lot of things you cant do with it xD
If you just want sexy and weak, just go to Fishtopia and get piercings. Pay attention to where you're piercing though. The face, for example, gives the opposite.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
i played becoming a slave in fishtopia, i had active the quest of the refugees there and guest what, they welcome me there xDDD, is not completely worked though, they ask you to bring food but you actually cant give it to them, they even gave me a bed xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oreaimi
May 25, 2022
Seeing that footjobs are coming but is because was commissioned is oddly sad. This game really needs to overhaul the whole prostitution/sexual interactions, it hasn't been touch in literal years and the addition of footjobs is just because someone paid for it. Dirty talk, an slut progression depending on personalities, having frequent costumers with some progression for them, sexual magic and more body modifications, there is a lot of room of improvement for the sexual interactions but there is not progress for it.

I feel like I can't complaint that much because this game is gameplay wise amazing and sex scenes are just an addition to give the world more sense, I mean, sex crimes probably are committed in a lot of fantasy worlds but are never mention. Still, sexual interactions could be a lot better.

Ps: As a personal request, something that I would love to see is that trope where a magic paper is place in the pussy to preserve virginity, making every scene ass-rape lol

Reactions: Fingerbib33

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
we really need a femboy, futa mod. so we can also engage with female npcs, or be raped a different way.. or just have the option of a male or female mc. be good to open up that choice. someone mod that innnnnnnnnn
i would literally use my actual cash to buy the game, if Fully integrated Male MC option is added, so opens Bi content, so you can be used by male and female NPCs, and still give birth but to butt babies instead lmao. full dick mechanics, flopping etc, id buy it straight up if added and done right.

Reactions: cynsaur and Matrh
4.10 star(s) 188 Votes