Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
How long is this game exactly? im 2-3 hours in, just doing as much quests as possible (one time ones) and never getting assaulted once except when i was in a cave to meet the sea witch but was actually the "I ammmmm juussssssssticcceeeeee" dude. Im not complaining or anything, just want to know what Im working with cuz damn this game is long, even when its not tagged "Completed"
the goal of the game (for now) is to basically get 20-40 gold coin and GTFO so how long it is depending on your method getting the dough

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
how do you recruit bobo?, i went to the camp , killed everything he followed me in the map but after i left with him at my side, nothing happened :/

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
i was with the status but i receive nothing, he just lick her and then moves erratically, no quest :c, i just had to surrender, and go with the captured thing
Edit: ok now i feel stupid xD, he just was at the side of the city xD

Last edited:

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
its the first time i reach world difficult of 100, and is waaaayy more hard xD, now on the dungeons i cant even rescue survivors, too many npcs to fight, especially with the succubus build.

edit: guys what does remove tracks do on map?
Edit2: bloody mess, has any use without bloodlust?

Last edited:

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
so what are your opinions for companions?, im using a succubus+healer sea witch build because if not your companions die very easily if you cant heal or protect them somehow, i tried using bobo as tank but he is just not very smart, usually i use the tank to guard a position but bobo is the worst a that job, even when you use the skill so that your companions stay in one position he just use his charge skill, which is very slow, and he ends up inside the entire army of my enemies, cocona is usually my rear companion because of his shield and her summons and is one of the reasons i use the acolite skill of shield to heal and shield her. So now im deciding who to use as a tank to go to sybaris, i was planning use David born but only 3 days and since you cannot extend time or something like that, that you can do with bobo leaves me little choices xD

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
ive just read in the wiki that you can reborn as an abomination, and that there are 2 ways, selling 2 or 4 abomination babies, is there any diference betweem the two?

Apr 26, 2020
There's a new location in Noer? Is there a unique character involved?
Well yeah, but it's just plain gross and degenerate (and not the good kind). It's the house under the cemetery with a trans troll.
troonhouse.jpg
Basically Eccma made this content to shit on the troonies. I would rather he put effort into some actual good stuff like more goblin stuff, sigh. Warboss was amazing, still crossing my fingers for a more open explorable version of being a goblin breeding sow.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hikero

Да, я думаю, что у него есть русский язык в качестве опции, но я не знаю, насколько он актуален.
Yes, I think it does have Russian as a language option but I don't know how up to date it is.

NOTE: I cannot actually speak Russian. I used a machine to do this for me.

Mar 29, 2021
Hikero

Да, я думаю, что у него есть русский язык в качестве опции, но я не знаю, насколько он актуален.
Yes, I think it does have Russian as a language option but I don't know how up to date it is.

NOTE: I cannot actually speak Russian. I used a machine to do this for me.
Sí, el idioma ya no es relevante allí. La Federación Rusa ha cambiado oficialmente al español.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes