Just Give Links

Jul 21, 2022
A PC is NOT required to support JoiPlay, the "proper steps" just lets you make a package that loads with a reduced amount of file accesses. As I said in another post, with the right version of Joiplay (and it's RPGMaker plugin), you can just import the game files as is. RGA packages are just a nice way to have mods included in a working setup.
I see, I've done the steps right since the start, followed the tutorial step by step, yet the game still crashes as I'm writing, it doesn't compress it.
As you're saying, I need the right version of JoiPlay, so, what is the the right version?

I've also tried it with the 7.9 version of the game, didn't work either. I also have the RPG Maker plugin. Could it be my android version perhaps? (11)

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I see, I've done the steps right since the start, followed the tutorial step by step, yet the game still crashes as I'm writing, it doesn't compress it.
As you're saying, I need the right version of JoiPlay, so, what is the the right version?

I've also tried it with the 7.9 version of the game, didn't work either. I also have the RPG Maker plugin. Could it be my android version perhaps? (11)
Just make sure it's the version on the website, not the version from the store. Install the RPGMaker Plugin first, then JoiPlay itself.
Android 11 shouldn't be an issue.
The instructions over on the rus fan site are the best one's to follow, there's even a pre-made RGA file to import.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That's it! Thank you. Did you make it? Will it work for 7.9 though? Thanks a lot either way.
Except for the function code itself, I did. The old version was very outdated.

It does indeed work in B.0.7.9.0 (it is based on code from either 0.7.8.4 or 0.7.9.0... can't remember which)

May 2, 2018
Hey there.
I'm currently working on a german fan translation for Lona in my spare time.
However, since i want to go the extra step and translate the game as a whole, not only the normal text but also other menu things (which are partly hidden in the gamedata script files) and graphics, i need to add a separate modscript.
The translated graphics are on hand, they just need to be integrated.

Is there anyone here who knows the RPG Maker VX Ace scripting language very well and might be willing to help me out?

I have made a few attempts to get a script ready. unfortunately, it hasn't yet worked completely error-free:

equipment.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingEric95

Just Give Links

Jul 21, 2022
Just make sure it's the version on the website, not the version from the store. Install the RPGMaker Plugin first, then JoiPlay itself.
Android 11 shouldn't be an issue.
The instructions over on the rus fan site are the best one's to follow, there's even a pre-made RGA file to import.
And that does it! Thanks, truly, for having patience and helping me through the process.

Reactions: Kenny567

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is someone allready useing a 0.7.9 eng translation ?
It's only been out a few days, give the translators time to do their thing.
Some have to wait on other translation patches before they can even get started.

Until then, settle for the MTL that was provided (or roll your own with the MTL tool and some time)

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Recommended build? The easiest one would be sneaking with traps where your main weapon is probably bow.

Melee to be truly viable - you must be higher level and it also depends on what weapon you are using. Not to mention even then you shoul not fight many bandits and large monsters at once anyway. But you can kill everything with ease if you have set it up and use proper equipment and startegy based on enemy. Use sneaking and traps first if you are low level.

Magic is in a few ways similar to the bow and sneaking/traps. You can destroy enemies if you keep your distance. Viable from the start more or less.

Sex build is also viable if you are willing to stay with it. But I think at first it is pain in the ass to do at the start which becames less pain once you get more levels.

Does any build change the story? No - not really. Only how you deal with the enemy. And a few ending slides depending on if you did any lewd and such.

Edit: I only play melee later with steanking/traps at the start. Below you can see example on how it can be viable if you have proper set up. (a little spoiler maybe).
I honestly think that this build is maybe one of the most reliable specially on Sybaris, those little worms are really anoying for a succubus build xD, and since you dont have an aoe attack, thats even worse.
When the world map hit 100, there are soo many enemies that the dungeons become extremely hard for a succubus, if you are ambushed in a city you are easily surrounded, and dont have time for summoning (sea witch build), if you get gangraped and kill one, thats it they will get mad and kill you very fast.

Reactions: dragon337111

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
I honestly think that this build is maybe one of the most reliable specially on Sybaris, those little worms are really anoying for a succubus build xD, and since you dont have an aoe attack, thats even worse.
When the world map hit 100, there are soo many enemies that the dungeons become extremely hard for a succubus, if you are ambushed in a city you are easily surrounded, and dont have time for summoning (sea witch build), if you get gangraped and kill one, thats it they will get mad and kill you very fast.
True, once you reach over-world difficulty 100, there are much more enemies in every encounter and location. They are also better equipped and there tend to be harder variants of them (like with goblins at difficulty 100 you get often several fat ones too in your typical encounter on common map).

I did the newest goblin camp that was added in this version and there were like 30 or so enemies. With 7 or 8 of them being fat ones alone. That includes additional enemies that show once the alarm goes off. Reward was nice but nothing that I do not already have.

With melee, and being in Sybaris in particular, you do not even need to eat that much to replenish your hunger. I can easily with one trip through city ruins map replenish several dozen hunger points by killings worms that you get by destroying those red flesh things.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Did eccma up the amount of scoutcraft you need to sneak? it used to be 3 but it says I'm too low when I put 3 points into it. Guess I have to put 5 now.

EDIT: It's 4 now not 5. nvm

Last edited:

Cumorgy

Jan 31, 2020
Is tere a way to reset east seven Sentry point? seems like i must have fucked somethign up and it's now overrun by monsters, can't do the Lisa Quests and continue the south gate camp...
sooo, is there a way, or am i just fucked?

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
sooo, is there a way, or am i just fucked?
I do not think there is a way to reset it. Before Lisa there is that one quest where you have to kill invading deep ones with cannons. So maybe if you did not do it first and went there with Lisa first it may have bugged out.

Because of something like this happening I always do a back-up save before doing big quests.

Cocona's last mission is in Japanese NOOOOUUUUUUUUU
View attachment 2531485
That quest was translated already by Gundar the Great so just download his english patch from the first page.

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I do not think there is a way to reset it. Before Lisa there is that one quest where you have to kill invading deep ones with cannons. So maybe if you did not do it first and went there with Lisa first it may have bugged out.

Because of something like this happening I always do a back-up save before doing big quests.

That quest was translated already by Gundar the Great so just download his english patch from the first page.
thanks for the reply. Now I ask for those who know. How to complete the shopping cocona urination peacefully? It doesn't appear on the wiki how to do it. and I only found this from people talking about the subject but they don't make anything clear.
1681003361011.png
When I get here I have no option to talk to the cultist.
1681003435912.png
I'm going to unlock the cocona prostitution scene even though I know the last thing I do.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
thanks for the reply. Now I ask for those who know. How to complete the shopping cocona urination peacefully? It doesn't appear on the wiki how to do it. and I only found this from people talking about the subject but they don't make anything clear.
View attachment 2532130
When I get here I have no option to talk to the cultist.
View attachment 2532131
I'm going to unlock the cocona prostitution scene even though I know the last thing I do.
Did you saw cocona scene before entering the room?, if so you must kill the priest and then you talk to cocona, she gives you 2 options, must choose te second one

Reactions: YinBlack

NotSswaye

Dec 28, 2022
The wiki says that you can't craft blue potions unless your survival is 15+. Does this mean investing 15 trait points into Survival in the traits menu, or merely having 15+ survival in your Equip menu? I bought all the leather gear from Fishtopia to get +11 survival, along with the timid trait's +5 to get a total of 16 survival in the Equip menu, but I still can't make blue potions in the Dark Cauldron. It just explodes. so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Did you saw cocona scene before entering the room?, if so you must kill the priest and then you talk to cocona, she gives you 2 options, must choose te second one
thank you. I did what you said and completed the mission. and now how do I do? When I return to the church, the priest who gives me the option of prostitution is gone. what I do?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes