Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hey friend any news for your updated english patch?
Clearly you didn't read in full the post that had my temporary MTL patch for 0.7.7.1.
Should be enough to tide peeps over until a properly done translation patch update is released, no support though as I am not a translator.
Unfortunately, a properly done translation patch never happened for that version, and hasn't for the updates since. ProjectS001 made a post a while back explaining why there hadn't been an update to their patch, I imagine something similar happened again.

Again, I am NOT a translator. Please don't ask me any further, I am not the person to ask.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone know where the consensual and noncon bestiality encounters are
Non-consensual
North of Noer there is a bandit camp and if you get captured they can force you to fuck dogs for fun. Also I think you can get raped by pack of Wolves and Boars if they aggroed you.
Consensual
There is the pig Bobo and you can use Juice skill on any animal to fuck them.

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Non-consensual
North of Noer there is a bandit camp and if you get captured they can force you to fuck dogs for fun. Also I think you can get raped by pack of Wolves and Boars if they aggroed you.
Consensual
There is the pig Bobo and you can use Juice skill on any animal to fuck them.
Thank you! Where would Bobo be located? And other general animals you can juice?

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Thank you! Where would Bobo be located? And other general animals you can juice?
I forgot where but you can find him caged in a place near Pirate's Bane and you can release him. Then you can find him wandering near Pirate's Bane, he will appear on the map. I know the horse at the fast travel station can be juiced. Just try with any dog or horse you see.
There are no consensual encounter, you can reverse rape them with the juice skill by sneaking and juicing them. With high enough stat you can kill them outright during sex.

Wolfyfruitchews

Sep 6, 2022
Quick Question. When I click Manual QTE what am I supposed to press for the quick time event? Seems to do the same thing as just pressing passive for prostitution? Thanks in advance!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Quick Question. When I click Manual QTE what am I supposed to press for the quick time event? Seems to do the same thing as just pressing passive for prostitution? Thanks in advance!
With Manual QTE you are meant to press the sex attack hotkeys like you would while getting raped by hostiles (or if you were juicing your enemies). In this instance, they improve your payout.

Reactions: Wolfyfruitchews

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
With Manual QTE you are meant to press the sex attack hotkeys like you would while getting raped by hostiles (or if you were juicing your enemies). In this instance, they improve your payout.
Is it the same for dancing?
I move to the highlighted squares while avoiding the things thrown on stage, but I still get kicked out. What part of the process am I missing?

Edir: Nvm I figured it out, accepting the offers resets the timer.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LonaRPG-0.7.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
It happens if male NPCs lose in battle. The shota doctor can actually get buttraped, so can any of the male human warriors. Goblins believe in solidarity and rape boys to death too.

Goblin Slayer also gets horny when greenskins are helpless.
Also if you defeated Dicc by emptying his Stamina instead of Health he will get spitroasted by his Goblin lackeys.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes