SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Winning the game involves leaving on the ship, so yes.
So looks likes I won the game right in demo years ago on itch.io. :'D
Because I get 50 (or 75?) gold coins by long saving girls from the north cave and leaving by ship.
Okay.
Is it possible to leave by ship with Cecily or Lisa or Cocona in the current version?

PS Still not sure is it possible to win the game by warrior, stealther or slut,
because there's so much dangerous situations and we need sometimes AOE magic/skills
just for example like Water Magic Book.
I just won almost all quests by wizard with only one stat and some perks.
1683627117318.png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how accurate is the translator?
It grabs only chinese characters from the text and sends that to google translate. It also only translates what hasn't been translated yet.

So basically it's accuracy is the typical google translate MTL poetry for new texts.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Do you just use the MTL tool, or first the newest English patch and then the MTL tool on top?
ONLY use the MTL tool, you'll lose the text that needs to be translated otherwise. Forget about the English patch until it gets updated to the latest version.

Reactions: Tyyyr

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
because there's so much dangerous situations and we need sometimes AOE magic/skills
View attachment 2607525
It is possible with warrior and stealth. Warrior is really viable only if you are a very high level with appropriate perks and weapons (berserk sword, really)/equipment. Stealth is viable much sooner with less strict weapon/equipment requirements.

Here is my build with reposted video from my previous post.

In attached picture you can see my stats. I went for jack of all trades. I can clear any part of the game without much difficulty.
Before I had berserk sword I cleared enemies mostly by stealth/traps (including hives at 100 world difficulty).

So, at least those two ways of playstyle are viable. Do not know much about prostitute route.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to leave by ship with Cecily or Lisa or Cocona in the current version?
Not sure about Cecily or Lisa but I believe you can get Cocona on the ship as well... But it does effectively double the cost, which seems to climb ever steeper over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 2607525
As soon as you get the Berserker sword the game turns into a joke, the spin to win has immunity to knockback/stuns once it starts going, bypasses defense and hits everything around you.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Not sure about Cecily or Lisa but I believe you can get Cocona on the ship as well... But it does effectively double the cost, which seems to climb ever steeper over time.
The down payment for Cocona's ticket is fixed 20 Gold regardless of world diff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting Cecily (and Elise) along for the sail should be possible in the future, eventually, when Eccma's done clowning around.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
It is possible with warrior and stealth. Warrior is really viable only if you are a very high level with appropriate perks and weapons (berserk sword, really)/equipment. Stealth is viable much sooner with less strict weapon/equipment requirements.

In attached picture you can see my stats. I went for jack of all trades. I can clear any part of the game without much difficulty.
Before I had berserk sword I cleared enemies mostly by stealth/traps (including hives at 100 world difficulty).

So, at least those two ways of playstyle are viable. Do not know much about prostitute route.
How did you get that swing ability? :O

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How did you get that swing ability? :O
It is a part of the Berserk sword moveset. Tee said weapon is a reward for defeating a miniboss (skeletal berserker). You can find him in his tomb at the western end of the Noer swamp area, up the mountains.

You should fight that miniboss either with magic/ranged or by traps since he does have the same ability to spin while moving and he inflicts a lot of injuries. Going after him with melee is not really an option.

See the attached pictures.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022

OMG 99-st level! I still on 60+ level (and 100 world difficulty too)

For my wizard is hard to fight with these fastest creatures (like in video)
I just evade them and eliminate them one by one from a distance or just escaping from location.
Or killing them step by step: one step > cast AoE > one step again > AoE again> etc
I have damage power -30 (AOE Water Book) -60 HP (Water Staff) for cast but my character is so slow...
I hate fast creatures but love slow creatures/tanks :'D
If I'm surrounded on all sides, it's a 90% chance of death.
I just need to avoid being surrounded.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes