Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is it a way to kill Bandit (Thief?) Leader from Noer?
The Bandit Leader is usually at Noer Backstreet (south-west of Noer sewer), you can fight him there but it obviously alerts all other bandits in the area, so come prepared. He also happens to be the guy in Fortune Teller's first H-scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought, when people wanted Lona to have a tail it was related to futa fetishes, it seems I was mistaken.
This has been bugging me since I've found out Cocona has a tail. Do all moots have it? Shouldn't Moot Lona have it too? I think this preview answers it, Moot Lona will have a tail and the tail-icon will be new achievement for Moot rebirth.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
You get the rifle after doing a couple of missions for Adam, you can find him in the bar of the city located north from noer (i cant remember the name right now, just follow the road north until the end). Once you do that you will have a new dialogue option that allows you to spare Adam when you are sent to kill him
Oh sh*t, I killed him! :') Looks likes I need to restart all the game.
PS But I have 76-st level( Impossible to restart for me. T__T

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Get creampied by Orkinds enough and Lona will gain SB (Womb) state. (Earliest found enemy that can do it)
In Lona RPG so hard to escape after fucked and captured by any creature, and I haven't stealth and slut stats/perks at all.

Last edited:

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
In Lona RPG so hard to escape after fucked and captured by any creature, and I haven't stealth and slut stats at all.
I think 3-5 SCU are a must. Not only for most quests, but also to escape random encounters.

For escaping after getting fucked:
-get full stamina (important!)
-get naked (so you don't drop and lose equipment)
-lure one enemy away from the group, to the map border if you can
-use the "surrender" skill
-get fucked once and run away the moment you get control back (depending on your stamina you can let them fuck you again if the first time wasn't vaginal)
You can use blue potions and get yourself fucked into red stamina, but that's more expensive.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I think 3-5 SCU are a must. Not only for most quests, but also to escape random encounters.
I won almost all quests without SCU :'D
And looks likes I need 3-5 levels to get 3-5 scu
or 300.000-500.000 exp D:
Okay... T__T
1684234578543.png

PS If I get captured so I reload the game. ^_^'''
Is there any Quick Button to Reload the game?

Last edited:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Get creampied by Orkinds enough and Lona will gain SB (Womb) state. (Earliest found enemy that can do it)
If you're just after SB(Womb) status and not specifically orkind babies, it might be easier to prostitute at Fishtopia. Sevicing everyone at the tavern while at full stack of Horny (Drugged) is often (but not always) enough to get +1 level of SB(Womb).
You can also fasttrack SB(Womb) 10 by throwing all your stuff in the bank and getting captured at abomination hive, then chilling there for 5-6 days before making your escape. They will mess Lona up pretty bad in the process, but nothing Elise couldn't fix.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
None in Physicality (CBT / CON).
Can't escape.
Wonders why.
Before, I used to try surrendering with stats of 20-40 SCU or 20-40 CON, it was very difficult to escape.
I don't try to surrender anymore in this game. Only kill enemies...
and these CGs not sexy for me at all, looks so scary and harsh.
That's why I now focus only on max damage.
Too bad I didn't know about the Berserker Sword earlier, otherwise I would have pumped all my stats into strength and constitution.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Before, I used to try surrendering with stats of 20-40 SCU or 20-40 CON, it was very difficult to escape.
I don't try to surrender anymore in this game. Only kill enemies...
and these CGs not sexy for me at all, looks so scary and harsh.
That's why I now focus only on max damage.
Too bad I didn't know about the Berserker Sword earlier, otherwise I would have pumped all my stats into strength and constitution.
Dude. Dont take it so seriously. It was just tongue-in-cheek humour. Almost sarcasm.
I know full well that your chosen build can bone you hard at specific points but I don't know many that would toss all but 5 of their TP into one stat. 70+ in any state I feel is unnecessary.
(FFS, English words look fucking weird the more you look at them).
I still think Tyyyr's advice is the best you're going to find.

Lona is so smol and cute. Why anybody would want her fucked is beyond me...
(Not passing judgement. Merely opinion)

Cocona is cuter.
(Every time I hear "Cocona" all I can think of is the strawberry-haired leader of Jade Cocoon 2's Sweet Knights...)

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. It's been a long long time since I last played this game. What is, currently, the best way to enjoy this game? Do I download the untranslated Beta.0.8.0.1 and use that MTL patch tool thingy? Or do I just download the outdated, but already translated version 0.7.9.1 ? What is the best / easiest way to play this game?

Also is there anything else I need? a mod or something? Or is it fine as it is?

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. It's been a long long time since I last played this game. What is, currently, the best way to enjoy this game? Do I download the untranslated Beta.0.8.0.1 and use that MTL patch tool thingy? Or do I just download the outdated, but already translated version 0.7.9.1 ? What is the best / easiest way to play this game?

Also is there anything else I need? a mod or something? Or is it fine as it is?
download 0.8.0.1 and the MTL patch, run the patch with google trans, then when you start the game switch language to MTL.
For mods, no idea, theirs some skins here and there for Character palate swops that look pretty great.

As an aside, i dont recommend playing an older version, as you'll need to wipe your saves when you decide to actually update, besides updates are better not worse.

and heres an example of skin, half race with truedeepone skin palate ^^ Screen 1.PNG

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
For those who play on mobile, does anyone know why the game does not process darkness? It is always daylight and I see everything even if I am in a cave.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
For those who play on mobile, does anyone know why the game does not process darkness? It is always daylight and I see everything even if I am in a cave.
The code that handles that stuff is Windows specific and JoiPlay cannot emulate that yet.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes