Apr 8, 2022
We are entering Sybaris, do you think Lona's parents are still alive. What is the next topic? I guess all will be before version 9.0, It was probably this day next year

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
We are entering Sybaris, do you think Lona's parents are still alive. What is the next topic? I guess all will be before version 9.0, It was probably this day next year
I already thought about the topic of Lona parents some time ago. She does comment about how her house did collapse if you climb the watch tower at South Gate Camp. That part of Sybaris is locked for now.

Her parents (and maybe siblings) could be either:
1. Dead
-nothing remains of them to be found (remains scattered all over the place, eaten, transformed too much etc.)
-buried under the rubble of their house or any other building
-transformed into one of those zombie like things so still recognizable probably in a way
2. Alive
-they escaped
a) by boat during the chaos so they are safe outside of Noer Island
b) like Lona they made their way out of Sybaris but are just vagrants/slaves now with all things that come with that
(Lona just did not find them - people from Sybaris are all over the Noer Island in camps and such)
-they are in Sybaris
a) they did hide in a cellar or something like that and survived till now
(We do see a few times that some people do remain in Sybaris still)

Previously, people said that if they were still alive and they had a happy reunion with Lona it would go against a fell of the game. Since it is a dark survival and such.

But I disagree. It can be some kind of hard quest/objective to achieve but if you can do it then it can be done. Not to mention we already have Cocona who is basically an adopted sister to Lona and she can escape with her and be like a new family with her.

So the entire argument of this being the dark survival without hope goes out of the window.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I'm guessing at continuation of Elise storyline. Trip to Sybaris region to add special abom baby to the collection. Then some involvement in either abomination or orkind invasion as a whole. Elise has deep knowledge how their reproduction work, and is smart and crazy enough to figure out how to sabotage it. Disease causing sterility or something along those lines. It would also make narrative sense to get Elise on the boat - once the plan works and there's no more orkind babies, it's strong incentive for Elise to visit new lands, meet horrors that live there, and steal their offsping.

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
Oh sh*t, I killed him! :') Looks likes I need to restart all the game.
PS But I have 76-st level( Impossible to restart for me. T__T
Or you can get lucky from dungeon treasure chest to get the rifle. Quite possible to get and any short dungeon will do the trick.
Exp: Warehouse at port, cave near Noer, and small tower north of Noer

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
How long is this game to complete
Complete? Its still in development. But if you mean making enough money for a boat ticket its entirely dependent on your skill at the game. Good players can do it in under ten hours, bad players will play for ten hours and still have little progress XD

james087

Mar 5, 2019
World Difficulty is not that bad because you can reduce it by meeting missionary event in Noer and paying him (reduces world difficulty by 1 per 1000 value you pay him up to 10 per event).

World Difficulty affects:
1. Difficulty of overmap checks. You need higher stats and RNG roll to succesfully hide/leave/escape/etc at higher difficulty.
2. Amount of monsters spawned in encounter increases every 25 difficulty. Depends on race, for orkind it's 0-25 - 4 goblins; 26-50 - 5 goblins; 51-75 - 5 goblins+1 hobgoblin; 76-100 - 5 goblins+1 hobgoblin+1 orc
3. Price to leave island increases by 1 gold coin per 10 difficulty.
4. Frequency of encounters
Also some minor things (there's code for different cuffs being put on?).

World Difficulty increases by 0.35 each time you sleep up to maximum of 100.

EDIT:

Yes, you reduce it as much as you pay for up to 10 per each event, repeatable.
It does not rise as of writing this post.
Does anyone have a strategy for getting the missionary event to happen on DOOM mode? my run got to level 25 world difficulty and I still haven't encountered them. Just guards and bandits.

edit* got a reply off itch.io. " having hitchhiker trait helps since it doubles neutral encounter chance otherwise you just wander till you find it has to be in city tile or slums"

Last edited:

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Ruby experts, please advise on how to modify a corresponding JSON file (specifically 400_WoundMThigh.json) using a script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to update its parameters. The goal is to replace the wound sprites "pose1_subposeX_WoundMThighX.png" on Lona's leg during the final stage of pregnancy with "pose1_subposeX_WoundMThighXpreg8.png" without overlaying them. This would help eliminate the "artifacts" shown in the following image:
Screenshot 2023-05-22 223910.png

Currently, when I place this script in the 'Modscripts' folder and launch the game, I encounter the following error:
1684837171923.png

Apparently, I have written this script incorrectly or there is another issue. Can you please advise if there is a way to implement a script that accomplishes what I have described?

Below, I have attached the folder containing the files I used. ↓↓↓

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Ruby experts, please advise on how to modify a corresponding JSON file (specifically 400_WoundMThigh.json) using a script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to update its parameters. The goal is to replace the wound sprites "pose1_subposeX_WoundMThighX.png" on Lona's leg during the final stage of pregnancy with "pose1_subposeX_WoundMThighXpreg8.png" without overlaying them. This would help eliminate the "artifacts" shown in the following image:
View attachment 2643305

Currently, when I place this script in the 'Modscripts' folder and launch the game, I encounter the following error:
View attachment 2643308

Apparently, I have written this script incorrectly or there is another issue. Can you please advise if there is a way to implement a script that accomplishes what I have described?

Below, I have attached the folder containing the files I used. ↓↓↓
how you got bigger tits

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
how you got bigger tits
I took the resources from here:

Additionally, I added and redrew some sprites. But this mod is still a work in progress (the default clothing set, dirt on Lona's body, wounds, etc., have been partially adapted).

Black37

Mar 29, 2022
I took the resources from here:

Additionally, I added and redrew some sprites. But this mod is still a work in progress (the default clothing set, dirt on Lona's body, wounds, etc., have been partially adapted).
how did you set up the mod i cant get it to work

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
. But keep in mind that the "mod" is in a very early stage, so don't have high expectations for it. There is still a lot to do and revise.
That's defo something I'll keep my eye on, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes