SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
If I'm surrounded on all sides, it's a 90% chance of death.
Maybe it's a BUG or not, but sometimes when I'm surrounded by enemies,
my Water Book's Cast appears to work visually but doesn't actually damage the enemies around me.
This is why I try to avoid being surrounded.

Last edited:

mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
Have it, but it is random, for hard or hell mode save first and walk around the city until you meet the "peacher" event. If you get any other events save and reload. You will need 10,000 trade points to drop 10 world levels. It 5 large copper coins and 3 small copper coins. With Doom mode? Good Luck cause is auto save. Don't try close the game when start event. That will make your doom save crash and begone.
What? I meant world scaling difficulty, is that tied to events? I thought it just went up every few days on its own.

Jan 17, 2021
What? I meant world scaling difficulty, is that tied to events? I thought it just went up every few days on its own.
if you get the preacher event you can drop the world scaling difficulty up to 10 by giving the preacher 10,000 tp worth of stuff

you can also drop it by getting captured but i recommend that only if you cheat (like i do) or have a lot of confidence in your ability to escape rapeloop

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Are there more hardcore games like Lona RPG?
PS Or maybe on itch_io? Or without any sexual content. I don't care because I like hardcore survival life gameplay.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
What is the most efficient way to get gold coins?
I found a way by saving 20-30 girls (in combo) in a Far East Fish Cave with two puzzles,
( East of Piratebane city )
however, I only received 1-2 gold coins for rescuing them for 2-3 hours.
I am looking for a faster way to obtain gold coins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

4rtur0

Mar 4, 2020
Is it a way to kill Bandit (Thief?) Leader from Noer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You get the rifle after doing a couple of missions for Adam, you can find him in the bar of the city located north from noer (i cant remember the name right now, just follow the road north until the end). Once you do that you will have a new dialogue option that allows you to spare Adam when you are sent to kill him

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I thought, when people wanted Lona to have a tail it was related to futa fetishes, it seems I was mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes