KidsLoveSatan

Oct 10, 2021
Ruby experts, please advise on how to modify a corresponding JSON file (specifically 400_WoundMThigh.json) using a script
It seems the version of Ruby used RGSS3 doesn't have the standard JSON module.
Looks like the game instead uses a custom parser "LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Frames\Modules\jsonEnDecoder.rb" for JSON

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ricordi

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone got a save of a deepone rebirth? I'm been trying to get it but i just can't goddamn get it done x.x. Not sure where or how to do it, i got enslaved by the fish people in port but still nothing there either. And how do you get Moot rebirth? Haven't been able to find a single one, just wanna play as something more interesting than human, god even the wiki has nothing on Moot :< wish races was just a selection.

Last edited:

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
download 0.8.0.1 and the MTL patch, run the patch with google trans, then when you start the game switch language to MTL.
For mods, no idea, theirs some skins here and there for Character palate swops that look pretty great.

As an aside, i dont recommend playing an older version, as you'll need to wipe your saves when you decide to actually update, besides updates are better not worse.

and heres an example of skin, half race with truedeepone skin palate ^^ View attachment 2632953
Where do you put the true deepone file?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Ruby experts, please advise on how to modify a corresponding JSON file (specifically 400_WoundMThigh.json) using a script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to update its parameters. The goal is to replace the wound sprites "pose1_subposeX_WoundMThighX.png" on Lona's leg during the final stage of pregnancy with "pose1_subposeX_WoundMThighXpreg8.png" without overlaying them. This would help eliminate the "artifacts" shown in the following image:
View attachment 2643305

Currently, when I place this script in the 'Modscripts' folder and launch the game, I encounter the following error:
View attachment 2643308

Apparently, I have written this script incorrectly or there is another issue. Can you please advise if there is a way to implement a script that accomplishes what I have described?

Below, I have attached the folder containing the files I used. ↓↓↓
omg how did you get her tits so big? I went to that girl who sells body modifications but there is nothing really there to actually visibly modify my body lol. I want bigger tits for my lona as well

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
omg how did you get her tits so big? I went to that girl who sells body modifications but there is nothing really there to actually visibly modify my body lol. I want bigger tits for my lona as well
. But keep in mind that the "mod" is in a very early stage, so don't have high expectations for it. There is still a lot to do and revise.
View attachment 2643791

Also don't forget to backup your Data folder!!!

Reactions: M12RUSS and alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
ohh its a mod. I thought this was ingame stuff. Alright thanks! Gonna try it out. I like the idea of it being a ingame modification. if you're bored and ever feel like it, maybe you can implement it in a way so that we can "purchase" big tits in the ingame shop. So we can add and remove it without changing game files. Either way, thank you a lot!

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone got a save of a deepone rebirth? I'm been trying to get it but i just can't goddamn get it done x.x. Not sure where or how to do it, i got enslaved by the fish people in port but still nothing there either. And how do you get Moot rebirth? Haven't been able to find a single one, just wanna play as something more interesting than human, god even the wiki has nothing on Moot :< wish races was just a selection.

dunno if this still works in current version but i remember there being a single moot guy in the sewer maybe get pregnant by him to get it?

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
this is my actual run, she is an abomination though, yet i have a baby in the bank from some previous version (you cant in the newest ones put them there xD), take the baby, kill yourself somehow or take the money and take the boat and you will be able to reborn as a deepone, remember though that you need to go to fishtopia to activate your powers as a deepone

Reactions: redhydra

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
For moot rebirth grab Witch Juice and stack of blue potions to go wild on Grey Rat.
Bonus points for making Cecily watch.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
hi, if i win in the arena i get brown bags with red ribbon, what are they for?
thats the "momentary" money, try to wait for the timer to complete and then finish the battle, the faster you finish the battle the less money you get, if you wait for the timer to end, then you should get two big coins

Shadowwolf88

TwitFollower
Sep 25, 2017
thats the "momentary" money, try to wait for the timer to complete and then finish the battle, the faster you finish the battle the less money you get, if you wait for the timer to end, then you should get two big coins
OK thanks ^^

Manji Man

Jun 24, 2020
Hoping to play this on my phone I moved the files over and opened joiplay just for it to crash anybody know if I can fix that?

SiriusAelix

Dec 27, 2021
I hate that when you're skipping, you can accidentally trigger a choice. Where's my RenPy-esque rollback option?
Just having a key that advances without selecting a choice would be ace.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Wait you can have sex with grey rat? How?
With the power of friendship Juicing skill, that Lona can learn on Default or Slutty personality. And on the others she can get it temporarily from Witch Juice. You buy Witch Juice at one of the noblemen at Golden Bar (day). Just make sure you have stack of stamina items ready, because it will drain fast and drugged Lona can't nap.
... Succubus Lona and Reversed Rape.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a way to reset skill points? Because I fucked up completely. I got that skill that increases your ATK when depressed but decreases it when happy. But I also choose that skills that increases mood when naked. Now I'm basically permanently happy and thus my ATK is like 0-3. Almost impossible to kill anything. Basically unplayable lol

So is there a way to reset skill points?? I kinda don't want to start to over because I'm nearing 8 hour mark

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes