Gich666

Mar 19, 2021
Modular Cheats Mod - to make healing by the f8 button work, add the lines below to the Hotkeys block in Cheats Mod\mod\CheatsMod.rb

Code:
class Scene_Base
    alias_method :trigger_debug_window_entry_CHEATSMOD, :trigger_debug_window_entry
    def trigger_debug_window_entry
        trigger_debug_window_entry_CHEATSMOD
        if Input.trigger?(Input::F6)
            $game_party.gain_gold(99999) if CheatUtils.ingame?
            SndLib.sys_ok
        end
        if Input.trigger?(Input::F8)
        $game_player.actor.health    += 999
        $game_player.actor.sta         += 999
        $game_player.actor.sat        += 999
        SndLib.sys_ok
        end
    end
end

niemand95

Jan 28, 2018
I changed how the pregnancy advancement works in the cheat menu. The menu now lets you advance the pregnancy by days and shows how many days are remaining. I had problems with the previous implementation, it forced Lona into labor instantly.
PregnancyCheatChange.png

If someone wants it, i attached the file here. Just replace the Cheats Mod\mod\CheatsMod.rb file.

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I changed how the pregnancy advancement works in the cheat menu. The menu now lets you advance the pregnancy by days and shows how many days are remaining. I had problems with the previous implementation, it forced Lona into labor instantly.
View attachment 2732640

If someone wants it, i attached the file here. Just replace the Cheats Mod\mod\CheatsMod.rb file.
Convert it to a CheatModule and I'll add it to the Community-Made Addons section. Take a look at the other modules for an idea on how to do it. Fixup the typos and fixup the translation support related to your changes and I'll merge it with the mod. You'll be added to the credits section.

Something that is planned is to eventually have all the submenus be separate CheatModules so people can customize the mod to their liking.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Modular Cheats Mod - to make healing by the f8 button work, add the lines below to the Hotkeys block in Cheats Mod\mod\CheatsMod.rb

Code:
class Scene_Base
    alias_method :trigger_debug_window_entry_CHEATSMOD, :trigger_debug_window_entry
    def trigger_debug_window_entry
        trigger_debug_window_entry_CHEATSMOD
        if Input.trigger?(Input::F6)
            $game_party.gain_gold(99999) if CheatUtils.ingame?
            SndLib.sys_ok
        end
        if Input.trigger?(Input::F8)
        $game_player.actor.health    += 999
        $game_player.actor.sta         += 999
        $game_player.actor.sat        += 999
        SndLib.sys_ok
        end
    end
end
Bruh, the Simple Infinite Main Stats CheatModule already does this. Configurable Infinite Main Stats does the same thing but is highly customizable at the expense of performance. Please don't reinvent the wheel.

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

An alternative method of installing the mod (without replacing the original Data files) according to the provided by a Korean comrade.

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011

/ (R2.2)
OR
/ implies installing this "mod" as an add-on for Nyx Launcher (a big thank you to for providing the corresponding script!).
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts tags
I maked simple filename change to make 4m and 6m stage bigger. (preg8m = booba or big belly mod, preg6m = old preg8m, preg4m = old preg6m). Please make official in next version. If peoples want big belly they want always bigger belly right?

Reactions: Ricordi

niemand95

Jan 28, 2018
Here is the improved pregnancy stuff as an addon for the cheats module. Now it shows the race of the baby, you will always get the selected baby race (previously it worked as if you were impregnated by the selected race and crossbreeding percentages came into play) and you can easily swap the baby race by selecting a different race.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Here is the improved pregnancy stuff as an addon for the cheats module. Now it shows the race of the baby, you will always get the selected baby race (previously it worked as if you were impregnated by the selected race and crossbreeding percentages came into play) and you can easily swap the baby race by selecting a different race.
Not quite how it should be done, so I'll fix it up proper so that the pregnancy submenu is entirely handled by the CheatModule.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Updated. The old pregnancy submenu has been removed. The CheatModule by niemand95 has been checked and adjusted to fully replace it. The CheatModule is now available in the Community-Made Addon Modules section
Modular Cheats Mod (Updated version of the Cheats Mod)
Compatible with version: 0.8.1.1 [Compatibility with previous game versions requires testing]

Now hosted on AnonFiles and MEGA.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps.
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [WIP]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • (Mirror) - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) - Original behaviour.
  • (Mirror) - Highly configurable, at the cost of performance (here's hoping I can optimize it)
  • (Mirror) - While cheat is active, and in an active save, Trade Points stay at 99,999.
  • (Mirror) - Adds console commands to unlock/reset CG's and Achievements. This version does so silently (no more ear rape), allow it to overwrite the files in the main download.
  • (Mirror) - Adds Abomination skills when race is Abomination, removes if not.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Auto-Bandage cheat (Wounds are automatically healed)
  • (Mirror) - Adds the inventory editors for Items, Weapons and Armor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Hair Color Editor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds a hotkey to take off equipment (with optional forced strip)
  • (Mirror) - Adds Awaken skill when race is either PreDeepone or TrueDeepone, removes if not.

Community-Made Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) by UltraRev - Adds an editor for adding/removing States. States cover everything from traits, status effects, piercings, etc.
  • (Mirror) by niemand95 - Replaces the old Pregnancy submenu. Now with improved pregnancy stuff.
Note: Once tested and checked over I will add a mirror of these addons.​

Credits:
For anyone changing features that will eventually be moved to separate modules:
Look to the Pregnancy CheatModule for a sample of how other features should be migrated to their own CheatModules.

Reactions: Esther-99

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I see there is a bigger boobs mod for Lona, but is there any mod to add more cloth customization? More dresses, tattoos, etc?

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
How do I open the mod menu? I keep pressing f9 and nothing happens.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Reactions: Chetti

broing

Sep 19, 2021
---------------------------
B.0.8.1.1
SystemStackError occurred.

stack level too deep

why???

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
B.0.8.1.1
SystemStackError occurred.

stack level too deep

why???
Are you using mods?

RPG Maker Stack too deep error is defined as the following having occurred:
A script got copied into the editor too many times. So, most likely, you got impatient while pasting and pasted it multiple times.

Back up your save, delete the game (and folder) so that no previous versions of mods are clashing. Redownload and extract to a position where you have full control (so a folder you make yourself that is not nested in Program Files or System). Load the game once so that creates the necessary files. Load up your save to see if it works. If it does, save to a new, unused slot and exit.

Now try configuring Nyx Launcher and the mods you're trying to load again. There's no reason for LonaRPG to be throwing System Stack Errors.

This is all what I personally would do but I've never been hit with SystemStackError while playing.
Probably mod conflict or rampant input mashing.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes