Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
is this safe to download?
Nothing is ever safe. The only safe is unplugging your RJ-45 and put yourself in a faraday cage. Even then a earthquake or a meteorite might kill your PC.

But yes, its usually safe to DL. If not report the post.

Reactions: bobi121
Oct 18, 2019
Is it possible to remove the sunglasses after adding them? There are parts of the story where I think I need to get knocked out unconsciously to proceed with the story, but the sunglasses prevent that from happening.
They cannot be unequipped like other equipment.

Reactions: egekrep

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Unless you're manually editing the English patch in (on a file by file basis), you should not be using the English Patch, it is several versions behind and missing new texts since 0.7.6.3 (if using the one that was updated by ProjectS001)
is that i cant use MTL tool with your cheatmod right? somehow it alway bugged

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can somebody tell me how to install the mod cause i just cannot get them to work
For starters, make sure any previous versions of the mods have been deleted.
Next, load the game once so the program generates the necessary files.

Don't just dump the mod archive(s) in the ModScripts folder and launch the game as normal.
The archives (be they .zip, .rar, .7z or whatever) much be unpacked. Once unpacked, put the resulting folder from the mods into the _Mods subfolder that's in the ModScripts folder.
Now open NyxLauncher. Click the "Press this text to set the path" button and set the target as the main executable (Game.exe).
Any mods that are installed correctly will show up in the left pane. Click the empty box next to the mod(s) you want to run and then launch the game through Nyx (that handy-dandy huge green Play button).

That should be all you need to do.
Beyond this, I don't know if anything more needs to be done. Ideally, it should work like that.

Reactions: Raxwell

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is that i cant use MTL tool with your cheatmod right? somehow it alway bugged
You just need to go into the mods text subfolder and duplicate the expected language to a new subfolder named MTL. I could include this copy anyway, but then if someone uses to MTL tool to roll an MTL that isn't English, then they would have to overwrite the MTL folder anyway.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
For starters, make sure any previous versions of the mods have been deleted.
Next, load the game once so the program generates the necessary files.

Don't just dump the mod archive(s) in the ModScripts folder and launch the game as normal.
The archives (be they .zip, .rar, .7z or whatever) much be unpacked. Once unpacked, put the resulting folder from the mods into the _Mods subfolder that's in the ModScripts folder.
Now open NyxLauncher. Click the "Press this text to set the path" button and set the target as the main executable (Game.exe).
Any mods that are installed correctly will show up in the left pane. Click the empty box next to the mod(s) you want to run and then launch the game through Nyx (that handy-dandy huge green Play button).

That should be all you need to do.
Beyond this, I don't know if anything more needs to be done. Ideally, it should work like that.
Only thing to add to those instructions that I can see is that if the mod archive contains a specific folder structure it needs to be unpacked in a way that puts the archive contents directly into the _Mods subfolder (ie: the "Extract Here" option)

Last edited:

nuosna

Sep 23, 2020
I installed the cheat menu and most of the addons, im on the most recent translated version of the game from the main post and any time i try to barter i get this mess. i've tried toggling off the cheats ingame and removing the cheats entirely. i did this in a single save but i dont know if starting a new game without cheats would help somehow

nevermind i believe i found the cause, i used some old console commands to add items in and those items aren't usable and dont have a name, as i tried to drop them my game crashed giving the same array problem

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes