Bxnny

Nov 9, 2022
0.7.9.1 is only a pre-applied MTL patch, it is not an actual translation. The last actual translation patch was for 0.7.6.3.

If you have an issue with MTL poetry, grab that version from the old versions archive over on the rus fan site, then apply the translation from the following quoted post.
Thank you so much, I've been using the last version with MTL without a problem, I thought it would be worse.

Also great mods, been testing them out since yesterday, made my life easier ^^

Reactions: Kenny567

makoret

Dec 14, 2020
Did you clean install the latest version?
I'm sorry, I dont know what u mean by clean install, should i assume it means deleting of all archives related to lona rpg? cus thats what i do.
I just download, unpack and run the game. new version?
download, unpack and run the new version game

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry, I dont know what u mean by clean install, should i assume it means deleting of all archives related to lona rpg? cus thats what i do.
I just download, unpack and run the game. new version?
download, unpack and run the new version game
That is indeed what is meant by clean install, minus the deleting the archives bit (never know when you would want to downgrade to a specific version)

hidjabtv

Jun 21, 2023
is there a mod or commands to get specific things like witch juice?
and where is the AbomHiveHeart2 that is covered all over with girls?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Use Modular Cheats Mod and its addon Inventory Editor if you want to cheat in items/gear.

You could just spawn one using the Summon menu... just don't kill it unless the current map is a hive location or the game WILL crash.
(Not a bug with the menu, a certain story point is required for the hivedeath event to work and only specific maps have them)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Using your example of witch juice, the command is: $game_party.gain_item($data_items[25],x) where x is the quantity you want.
For weapons, change $data_items to $data_weapons. Do the same for armour.
ZedTed's guide in the opening post would have told you this, anyway:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-1-1-eccma417.49993/post-3454872

fluidastronaut

May 15, 2023
I am playing the newly released version, most of the game is in English, but there are places in Chinese, I don't understand anything, I tried to install the mtl and translate it, but it doesn't seem to work, I waited for it to load, then I entered the game as it said, but there are still some places in Chinese, how can I solve this?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I am playing the newly released version, most of the game is in English, but there are places in Chinese, I don't understand anything, I tried to install the mtl and translate it, but it doesn't seem to work, I waited for it to load, then I entered the game as it said, but there are still some places in Chinese, how can I solve this?
After using the MTL tool to do the translating, ingame you need to set the language to MTL instead of ENG.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
After using the MTL tool to do the translating, ingame you need to set the language to MTL instead of ENG.
You can also edit GameLona.ini using any text editor and change the Language=ENG to Language=MTL.

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
The problem is this, .rb file extensions are verboten which is bullshit it's just a name.

In order to get around this I just add .txt to the name which people then have to remove themselves, but it seems it makes this forum treat the attachment as a .txt file. To get the file you can do either one of these two things

1. Copy and paste all the text in notepad or something and save it as "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb"
  2. Right click the attachment and save as

Do people prefer if things are packed in a .zip instead?
I do not know why but it just doesn't seem to work when I do it. It always give me this notification which causes everything to stop working, I can't use the joiplay gamepad at this point and the only thing to do is to close the application entirely
Please help me with this

fluidastronaut

May 15, 2023
In fact, instead of selecting from the browse tab, I dragged and dropped it to the folder, I solved the problem like this, and if you finished the game, how many hours did you finish the game, it took me 7-8 hours, I don't want to miss anything, can you also suggest a game similar to this, good day

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
In fact, instead of selecting from the browse tab, I dragged and dropped it to the folder, I solved the problem like this, and if you finished the game, how many hours did you finish the game, it took me 7-8 hours, I don't want to miss anything, can you also suggest a game similar to this, good day
Dragged and Dropped what in which folder xD
I fear that I don't really understand...
Ive been trying for weeks now
Please explain it to me

About similar games I haven't really found anything quite like it, BUT there's a game that had the same vibe that I haven't played yet,
That I have forgotten the name of, I'll have to look it up. I'll come back to you when I've found it.
But until then please help xD

fluidastronaut

May 15, 2023
I'm not sure how it actually happened, but I can tell you that you can introduce game.exe from mtl either with the browse option or by dragging and dropping game.exe into mtl, at first I tried browsing and it didn't work, then I dragged and dropped it like I said and it worked, I also opened a file called mtl in the text folder, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

chikiechieka

Apr 25, 2018
I need some tips to avoid starving, like the best jobs or quests to earn money, or which skills are most useful.
Personally I do the dancer and prostitute job with semen demon trait to collect semen, then use the inn's soup bar to cook the semen into sludge (2 semen = 1 sludge, 5 hunger. but also sell for 50 TP each). I stay in the inn for a few days to fund for the main quests every now and then.
But I also found out some weird interactions with begging for food from the people, wear the ragged clothes (or just get naked with full dirt stacks for early game) for high weak and dirt without sexy stat (they will rape her if its high), then camp around the stair case between floor 1 and 2 of the inn to beg for food, once someone start beating Lona and chase her, go down/up stair to clear the aggro, rinse and repeat as many times as you like to stock up your food.
Skill-wise idk, iirc the warrior build is the most newbie friendly but i main succubus

Reactions: Ononi

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 2771919
Because the dev doesn't want to. Which is likely because of some irreconcilable disagreement with something in Steam's terms of service. For all his unhinged creative genius Eccma is also strongly opinionated and very much uncompromising.
If you want to go digging, the exact reason why there is no Steam release is given, but I can't remember where the post is.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes