Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you want to go digging, the exact reason why there is no Steam release is given, but I can't remember where the post is.
As I recall, it was because of something along the lines of "promoting sexual explotation, violence against minorities, racism, and clear REDACTED agenda" among other issues.
What Eccma didn't understand is that Steam (Valve) is a modern day MegaCorp. If they're found to be selling something that on its first screen incites REDACTED activism, violent or otherwise, could be disastrous for them.
BUT in most cases, it depends on which reviewer is vetting your submission. Though they all have the power to ban /reject your game from their platform.

Reactions: nuosna

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
As I recall, it was because of something along the lines of "promoting sexual explotation, violence against minorities, racism, and clear REDACTED agenda" among other issues.
What Eccma didn't understand is that Steam (Valve) is a modern day MegaCorp. If they're found to be selling something that on its first screen incites REDACTED activism, violent or otherwise, could be disastrous for them.
BUT in most cases, it depends on which reviewer is vetting your submission. Though they all have the power to ban /reject your game from their platform.
Yeah because corporations have no tolerance of racism and propaganda unless it is against white people. Also they tolerate and support minorities commiting violence and cultural appropriation against the people who took them in in the first place.
There is nothing modern about them or their policy. It is hypocritical and backwards as it gets.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah because corporations have no tolerance of racism and propaganda unless it is against white people. Also they tolerate and support minorities commiting violence and cultural appropriation against the people who took them in in the first place.
There is nothing modern about them or their policy. It is hypocritical and backwards as it gets.
Let's stop this topic here, the reason why there is no Steam release and there never will be has been explained. Further discussion of this topic is better done somewhere else.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I like how 90% of the bad reviews are still people mad about the stamina system and demanding the game be remade/rebalanced so that they don't have to adapt to the game's intended playstyle. There's even a particular dumbass complaining about not being able to kill a boar. A sane person would have realized that doing 1 damage means that you shouldn't even be fighting this thing.

"At this point you might be wondering if I suck at this game, maybe there are other ways that I don't know of, maybe I'm a noob?
Your answer is no."
Bro, the only way you're doing 1 damage to a boar is if you're trying to fight this mf with a wooden club or have enough injuries to kill a man 5x over.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
the ginger part i'm not sure, she as some mods that change hair color and you can also dye it in game a (red)"ginger" color, but all colors eccman makes seems a bit "off" or "dirt", there's a pale lona mod(skin white pale) which i find pale enough, at least for me.
the red isnt enough of a red for me. looks more like a tyical pastel pink of a doujin artist colouring with stencils which is more e-girl than red, but a very lazy e-girl that dyed once and its now 2 months after.
We are not all pale-skinned freckly redheads.

On that note, I would love a freckles mod for Lona.
yeah, its a shame, i wish y'all were. if only the majority of irish people inherently have recessive genes for ginger redhead in them along with fair skin as its called... oh wait, most do eh, must be why irishmen say bless ye lass for you are a daughter of the land. (ya cant esca'e your roots) new idea,,, okay hear me out... plant people! Ones that we can burn with lanterns that have red flowers for dying your hair, and some have fair(pasty) stems which makes kids with them be pale. just a good idea, as any player could go to the plant area in addition to the others as a place to go once done with the start city.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if only the majority of irish people inherently have recessive genes for ginger redhead in them along with fair skin as its called...
I'm only missing the red hair from the stereotype. My skin is almost alabaster white (which unfortunately means I burn faster than I tan) and the gene for freckles became dominant in me.
And that expression I have never used once.

Reactions: FrontalZp

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
the red isnt enough of a red for me. looks more like a tyical pastel pink of a doujin artist colouring with stencils which is more e-girl than red, but a very lazy e-girl that dyed once and its now 2 months after.
lol, fair, explained like a real connoisseur.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrontalZp

Nephilim Dev

Aug 11, 2020
how tf i'm supposed to complete the "Rescue Gray Rat's partner" quest?, getting to Cecily is easy, getting out is impossible

Norawind

Feb 9, 2022
how tf i'm supposed to complete the "Rescue Gray Rat's partner" quest?, getting to Cecily is easy, getting out is impossible
You need to get some exp before going on that mission. Still, there are some things that can make your escape easier:
Lure the guards near the door closer to their mines by trowing rocks, then trigger the mines with said rocks. Ideally it will kill 2-3 enemies and damage the rest. Then you can try picking them one by one.
The other trick is to order Gray Rat to block the passage into Cecily cell, and make herself stay inside (cus she is always to die first). Gray Rat is almost unkillable and can kill 3-4 enemies single-handedly before being chipped to death. Meanwhile you can throw rocks from behind to help him a little.

master_yogurta

Feb 17, 2022
guys how to escape the
Noer Gladiator Slavery
There are 3 options:
1. The Shawshank Redemption style. There is... well... toilet in the corner. Just dig your way out.
2. YOLO. Break cell door and run. You can open other cells without stamina consumption. Prisoners will buy you some time
3. Get pregnant and NG+

You can remove harness by yourself using "Basic needs" skill. For slave mark prepare 10k TP and go to Elise clinic

Reactions: bucefala

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You need to get some exp before going on that mission. Still, there are some things that can make your escape easier:
Lure the guards near the door closer to their mines by trowing rocks, then trigger the mines with said rocks. Ideally it will kill 2-3 enemies and damage the rest. Then you can try picking them one by one.
The other trick is to order Gray Rat to block the passage into Cecily cell, and make herself stay inside (cus she is always to die first). Gray Rat is almost unkillable and can kill 3-4 enemies single-handedly before being chipped to death. Meanwhile you can throw rocks from behind to help him a little.
Nah, you can cheese it.
The setup: Have Cecily stand to the left or right of the door. Have Grey Rat stand 2 spaces below the door. You might want to use the Rally skill to position Cecily. Do the mine trick to kill 1 or 2 dudes.

The execution: Lure enemies in 1 at a time, standing on the wall opposite to Cecily. Whack the dude with a wooden club immediately after Cecily attacks and avoid attacking while they're stunned. The more on point your timing, the less often Cecily will get hit. Save between kills so that you can reroll the save before Cecily gets downed.

Even if the timer counts down, the newly spawned enemies will kinda explore the map. After killing like 4-6 enemies, the path should be clear enough to leave.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes