Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Anybody know if this outfit can still be acquired, or it got converted into the golden one with the strings? I read a guide that said you could get it through the dancer job, then you can buy, but idk.
if i remember right there's a box in the cloud village, in one of the buildings. if you get the box and give it to the merchant shop at noer, the one with the gallery girl, he starts selling this outfit to you.

Reactions: TuTiii and saitosa

Big_Boz

Oct 14, 2022
Modular Cheats Mod (Updated version of the Cheats Mod)
Compatible with version: 0.8.1.1 [Compatibility with previous game versions requires testing]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted on AnonFiles and MEGA.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps.
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Move features into their own CheatModules. (The Pregnancy addon is a sample of how that will look) - Once this change is fully implemented I'll be giving the mod version numbers starting from 1.0
  2. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [WIP]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • (Mirror) - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) - Original behaviour.
  • (Mirror) - Highly configurable, at the cost of performance (here's hoping I can optimize it)
  • (Mirror) - While cheat is active, and in an active save, Trade Points stay at 99,999.
  • (Mirror) - Adds console commands to unlock/reset CG's and Achievements. This version does so silently (no more ear rape), allow it to overwrite the files in the main download.
  • (Mirror) - Adds Abomination skills when race is Abomination, removes if not.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Auto-Bandage cheat (Wounds are automatically healed)
  • (Mirror) - Adds the inventory editors for Items, Weapons and Armor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Hair Color Editor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds a hotkey to take off equipment (with optional forced strip)
  • (Mirror) - Adds Awaken skill when race is either PreDeepone or TrueDeepone, removes if not.

Community-Made Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) by UltraRev - Adds an editor for adding/removing States. States cover everything from traits, status effects, piercings, etc.
  • (Mirror) by niemand95 - Replaces the old Pregnancy submenu. Now with improved pregnancy stuff.
Note: Once tested and checked over I will add a mirror of these addons.​

Credits:
For some reason, the "change race" option is not working for me. Fresh game install with fresh mod install. All else is working as planned. Any guidance?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
For some reason, the "change race" option is not working for me. Fresh game install with fresh mod install. All else is working as planned. Any guidance?
I expect this is related to the following entry in the mods changelog:
  • Updated Race Changer to support Pure Moot (yes the tail). Compatibility with previous game versions potentially broken... Feedback required.
If the game version you are installing doesn't have the Pure Moot Tail, then that is the problem

Reactions: Big_Boz

alibabaev

Nov 29, 2021
Somebody who has access to the developer's Discord. I heard that one SFW art (featuring Cocona) was posted there. Was there any information about the artist or the original source?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
that discord looks like a dumpster fire, interesting such a unique game would come it.

also what is the devs gripes with f95 (other than it containing illegitimate copies of games?)
I too would like to know. Also illegitimate? For real? This version here is the illegitimate one?

Also, has there always been a 29$ price tag on itch.io?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
He got banned, I forgot for what reason tho.
it was a few things, i will be brief since is something the moderators here are against, talking about other things besides the game, and resurrect dead problems and i don't wanna upset them or revive the problem, but it involved politics since the game creator lives in taiwan and "hates" china, let's say he get's very angry about anything people say to him in the matter, which in turn, made him pick up fight in a lot of posts in this forum, he had a account here and post until if i remember right until the 300 pages or so, after the fight i think he got banned and both sides now have grudges, but for what i see of him, he usually is the one cursing and insulting people, and has a few anger issues that resulted in him getting banned, i don't know what exactly was his fight with the moderators, but it seemed to me really minor at the time, and it escalated bacause of the way he got angry. i don't know if the original posts are still there a lot maybe got deleted. hope i don't angry anyone posting this, only what to help a little with people curiosity.

The guy which brought the game and shares free here for us has a deal with the game developer about letting pass a week before releasing the game(for us free) so even it being a "illegitimate one", i think the guy that shares it here, tries to keep things amicable and does a effort for it. saddly, i'm bad with names and don't remember his name. english isn't my first language and i live in brasil, so, sorry about the grammar.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i have two more mods, they work by replacing the game files like the last one(destroy the pubes), is better to use both together, but you can use(belly grown 2) alone with you want a more realistic belly feeling (since the bump is really hard to notice in the first months), if you use the(belly grown 3) alone it will only repeat the month 6 again in month 4. this mods intention is to make Lona pregnancy bigger in all months since it moves the assets from month 9 (before the mod: Lona_Big_Belly) to month 6 and so forward. so lona has the "no pregnancy belly" default and the bigger ones after the first bump growth.

how to install the mod: this mod is meant to work with the larger 9 month belly mod which isn't mine, you just have to replace the images in the folder (lonarpg-B.0.8.1.1\Graphics\Portrait\Lona).

if you got any problem with the mods pls let me know, if you want a version which includes pubes, dirt or some wound/blood parts. also let me know, i play without it. but if people like it, unlike me, i can make a little extra effort to include a version that pleases everybody.

one last thing, i don't know if that makes me sound cocky or something like it, even more since my mods are not a big deal, hope i sound ok, he it goes, but the guy that post the mods in the russian website of lona, is free to upload my mods, just wanted to express my consent. and thx for giving it more visibility.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The guy which brought the game and shares free here for us has a deal with the game developer about letting pass a week before releasing the game(for us free) so even it being a "illegitimate one", i think the guy that shares it here, tries to keep things amicable and does a effort for it. saddly, i'm bad with names and don't remember his name. english isn't my first language and i live in brasil, so, sorry about the grammar.
That was me up until fairly recently. I stopped doing that because my conscience punched me in the nards.

Slime 0

Oct 20, 2021
Modular Cheats Mod (Updated version of the Cheats Mod)
Compatible with version: 0.8.1.1 [Compatibility with previous game versions requires testing]

Now hosted on AnonFiles and MEGA.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps.
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Move features into their own CheatModules. (The Pregnancy addon is a sample of how that will look) - Once this change is fully implemented I'll be giving the mod version numbers starting from 1.0
  2. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [WIP]

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • (Mirror) - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.

Official Addon Modules:
  • (Mirror) - Original behaviour.
  • (Mirror) - Highly configurable, at the cost of performance (here's hoping I can optimize it)
  • (Mirror) - While cheat is active, and in an active save, Trade Points stay at 99,999.
  • (Mirror) - Adds console commands to unlock/reset CG's and Achievements. This version does so silently (no more ear rape), allow it to overwrite the files in the main download.
  • (Mirror) - Adds Abomination skills when race is Abomination, removes if not.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Auto-Bandage cheat (Wounds are automatically healed)
  • (Mirror) - Adds the inventory editors for Items, Weapons and Armor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Hair Color Editor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds a hotkey to take off equipment (with optional forced strip)
  • (Mirror) - Adds Awaken skill when race is either PreDeepone or TrueDeepone, removes if not.

Community-Made Addon Modules:
  • (Mirror) by UltraRev - Adds an editor for adding/removing States. States cover everything from traits, status effects, piercings, etc.
  • (Mirror) by niemand95 - Replaces the old Pregnancy submenu. Now with improved pregnancy stuff.
Note: Once tested and checked over I will add a mirror of these addons.​

Credits:
I just wanna Ask IS the cheat mod compatible with joiplay because thé command Can bé written there is somme lettre missing like ( _ ,< ,> ,$ )

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That was me up until fairly recently. I stopped doing that because my conscience punched me in the nards.
I believe the current sharer is waiting until there's a significant update before uploading a newer version, lately the updates don't really add much and tend to not have updated changelogs until the next minor build.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I just wanna Ask IS the cheat mod compatible with joiplay because thé command Can bé written there is somme lettre missing like ( _ ,< ,> ,$ )
It is compatible, but the unlock tool will be difficult to use until I get the menu tie-ins implemented.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I think it used to be 24.99 back then
I meant that, I thought it was always free!

No matter, I'll buy the game when it's fully released. Since I don't know how new versions will work from itch.io if I buy it now. Like will I have to buy the new version each time? Never bought anything from that site...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
will I have to buy the new version each time?
Short answer: no. Long answer: depends on if things stay as they are.

There could be some difficulty with purchasing the game on itch, see the "Cannot Purchase with Paypal??" section of the itch page for more details if you find yourself unable to purchase the game.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes