Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is there a reason why there not a lot of armor mods?
Skimming through links provided by
I've noticed the amount of effort that went into witch hat mod, and it seems pretty immense - sprite for character profile paperdoll, for each H-scene, all with various levels of dirt, possible overlay with hair and other pieces of clothing. Then pixel art for Lona's movement in game, walking, sneaking, attacking, juicing, sleeping, death animation, each from different angles. I'd image it gets labor intense even for person who knows what they are doing, and straight up daunting for someone who doesn't and would need to learn on the job. And that's before we get into the question if that armor will do something mechanically. Basically the more features and interactions Lona's wardrobe has the more difficult it becomes to add to it, because that new addition would need to keep up to that same high standard. But hey one can always hope for more.

Personally, I'd love to see her wearing something uniform-like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
Been thinking for a while to make some clothing mods since there almost none. This is a lazy retexture of the Slave collar since I found it weird that only piercings got a gold version so thought of adding my own for the collar. Prob gonna finish later on the night the other sprites.

Btw im new in this art stuff so yeah trying my best out here dont judge me to hard

Feb 26, 2019
There is no safety from the crossovers MWahahaha

So anyways here's Lona with lisa: the painful into Lona: the painful RPG with sketches and stuff!
Well to be fair, despite how brutal and sadistic the world of Lona can be towards women, I don't think it can be any worse than what would happen to her if she was the only girl left in Olathe.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Been thinking for a while to make some clothing mods since there almost none. This is a lazy retexture of the Slave collar since I found it weird that only piercings got a gold version so thought of adding my own for the collar. Prob gonna finish later on the night the other sprites.

Btw im new in this art stuff so yeah trying my best out here dont judge me to hard
This would work better as a palettechanger mod. How to do that is beyond me though.

fate12

May 5, 2022
has anyone tried going the main hand book into omnivamp stats? it's too op I tried succesfully killing everyone in the mayor's mansion lol

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
gonna say it again, would love a femboy MC option, or even Futa. or trap/trans. allows us to be molested by our dicks too, with male and female abusers using us

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
its brutal, its sadistic, its abusive towards our MC and i absolutely love it. looking forward for more update. kinda hate the fishman route tho.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
B.0.8.3.0 was only just released. I for one am letting the official source be the primary location for either:
  • 10 days after release
or
  • After the repack gets updated over on the rus fan site.
Whichever is sooner.

This is just something I've decided for myself. There was zero input from the dev or anyone else on the matter.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Skimming through links provided by
im sorry thats ugly af imo
and i come from a town thats ripe with capitolistic early anglo franco saxon englishmen colonialism (all aforementioned words trigger me, on a personal level ^-^)
from afact driven standpoint, to prove my point, so you dont think youre a special snowflake that im picking on..
those kind of people dressed that way thought it unwise to welcome coloured intothe neighbourhood so much as to deny them trade goods direly needed for winter survival.
those dressed that way thought it appropriate attire, compared to the local native ceremonial and traditional attires even though on a fashion-advancement standpoint, the aboriginals had gone through more attire improvements for both function and looks and temperature, which also included adding their history and traditions and stories into their garbs, that of which could only be compared with a killing machine like a musketholder for the colonialists.
those people saw it right to murder locals of the land to raze the area and claim it as their own, effectively but not rightly, decimating populations of local wildlife that the locals had cherished and admonished as holy symbols.

i will enjoy killing easter bunnies, and until you realize that this game has chinese influences and war refugee influences, you should research what side youre on and where you and the rest of the community stand about such kinds of additions for the game. nuclear reactors provide some benefit where applicable (NOT including harmful radiations) but i dont want cocona dressed in a hazmat suit with torn out holes where the nipples would be as a fashion choice, no matter how shiny or oil slicked, or glittered, or steamy the person drawing the suit makes it. Its just NOT right.
Shes literally not a spy. it makes sense for her to take a gun and use it against her aggressors, it makes no sense to wear the musket or fencers garbs because that would entail she is wearing heavy armor.
do you think a little girl can easily wear heavy armor? mostly what i know is that theres leatherhunters garb which i enjoy for a little more defense in multi enemy situations where you cant really defend from all sides.
shes a girl that was troubled by a warring country and a refugee of said war. would you want to wear the outfits of EITHER side of that war that displaced you, as though youre encouraging it? i think that girl quietely hates so much. shes kept a womans appeal, but has become murderous and is successful living frm that, which i think is wrong, but the play is mentally appeasing.
Kinda of a mentally strong woman vibe.
she seems like the kinda sjw that would dress up in a birthday suit to parade around town while freaking out at anyone and all they're wearing if they displaced her some way morally or physically.

sorry for the length. but i also think your talents would be greatly appreciated with the right focus on the right subject. i think the color palette is clean, albeit a bit on the bright side for this game. its really not that cheery, and kinda grindy, even with survival at 10 to get 30 smoked meats in your inventory.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
LonaRPG 0.8.3.0 Changelog
...and Zp is kewl (haha this line is fake and by me *karatay chop*)
must add good karate if lona uses fist enough in fights maybe.
changes seem promising. fixed bug with new companions, fixed bugs with previous companions. seems to be repairing things in a bulk format for specific topics, like companions atm.
the post under yours reminded me that theres certain phallic objects in game. perhaps the swords kill while you milk people, and the more phallic weapons drain more of their tea so you can fill up your inventory, or perhaps to enable drain attacks against other women. i think lona is a femenist when it comes to sexual acts though, from what i understand, so maybe she will never sexually attack other women?
thats one thing i wantd. the option to press the "use" key while in a sexual act for attacking them with my current equipped item. aside from the specifics, like enabling that for women ingame or differentiating functions based on item equipped, thats up to the dev, but youre all free to suggest it and speculate on it towards "them" devs.
i personally saw the cecily bug while in noer town streets. thought, cool i can have just one of the stupid fricks, and the defense one at that. id be fine with that "moot" kicking the bucket, as long as im not in the bucket.?

im gonna wait for 8.3 here too, because i wanted to try the mage (ms crimson demon) and the musketeer npc that was just added in. without his musket knife, i dont really think it would be viable to hire him as a sexy lona with sexy attacks...i should really make her wear that dancer garb....but...i just cant bring myself to equip something that locks into the slot. removing it is w/e, i found a few ways for that without spending coin, but the mental implication.... no dressy uppy-_-

worisu

Oct 5, 2018
What's the requirement for growing pubic hair? Been searching the thread but couldn't find answer.
you have too use console commands

4.times{$game_player.actor.add_state("PubicHairVag")}

4.times{$game_player.actor.add_state("PubicHairAnal")}

flor3a3

Jul 10, 2023
Is there a way to mod gear? for example I want to make the glasses not reduce sexiness. tried searching through the scripts in the editables folder but I couldn't find anything about gear.

Also is there a way to directly edit stats like weakness or sexiness? doing something like $game_player.actor.weak+=50 doesn't give any errors so it seems to work, but no stats ever actually get changed

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes