Gustapasta

Sep 29, 2017
wait, i thought lona is submissive at heart or meek type
I was trying to do it like

Nymphomanic priestess isn't super dark like Lona rpg so I make Lona act blably blissful like the heroine

meanwhile, I make the priestess be more of a hard edge like with Lona rpg's many pissed off or rude npcs

Tho after relooking at it, I see what ya mean

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019

Nymphomanic priestess isn't super dark like Lona rpg so I make Lona act blably blissful like the heroine

meanwhile, I make the priestess be more of a hard edge like with Lona rpg's many pissed off or rude npcs

lona's is on point, but priestess's is more like boss mama attitude, if nipri and lona switch tone nipri probably be more cheerfully, submissive, afraid idk

it made me wonder, i remember nipri iceberg draw a line that lonarpg and nipri take in the same universe, how did they come up with it?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020

On every playthrough - I made sure that Lona is a battle beast. (Even though for some reason the "Bloody mess" trait you get at level 40, stops working)
I thought that if I gave her the tough personality, her dialogue would change from a half-scared, stuttering, on a verge of tears type girl, to a stoic hardened warrior woman. Guess not.

Fine artwork regardless! (y)

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
here a sketch fan art of Lona rpg and Nymphomania Priestess if the tone and styles were reversed
Poor girl keeps getting entangled in all sorts of crossover situations...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wheree is the warboss room?
0.7.something South of Coastal Fortress
0.8.onwards tower East of Coastal Fortress

Gustapasta

Sep 29, 2017
Poor girl keeps getting entangled in all sorts of crossover situations...
There is no safety from the crossovers MWahahaha

So anyways here's Lona with lisa: the painful into Lona: the painful RPG with sketches and stuff!

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'd say it's just not enough interest/motivation to make such mods. That and the fact that there's only so much of a mod api at the moment (but is slowly expanding as the dev gets around to it)
You know if I had ability to draw and it wouldn't look like doodles of dicks I would make game myself. It is not like you could model them in blender or fuck around in nifcope or other shit.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
game needs milk. nuff said. milk needs to be drank in bulk to make bobos bigger. drink milk to avoid abominations damage because they suck on bobos first, if bobo big enough, and either get satisfied or just fall off because no bobo milk.

Bobos imbortant. bobo you give. you no take bobo.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
because AI now only code is important
he must use bobo ai to upload his drawing into, and output big bobo drawing in full bobo color. must color sidebobo and underbobo. must properly shine bobo with light reflection and cover in sweat ontop of bobo and a colorful yet animated-like bobo finish.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes