Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ohhh so it's mechanically a thing after the rebirth, not something to be witnessed on the fresh first run? Thanks a lot.
It should start on a new game. It just takes a few day cycles that iirc requires Lona to sleep.

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
It should start on a new game. It just takes a few day cycles that iirc requires Lona to sleep.
I've given birth like two times on this save already and still not a glimpse of it. The version is 0.8.1.1, should already have it too. Will try rebirth soon after I get to be a deepone and see if it's working. I have to copulate with deepones and resulting in human-like baby to gain that option right?

The first two birthed monster babies instead lol.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've given birth like two times on this save already and still not a glimpse of it. The version is 0.8.1.1, should already have it too. Will try rebirth soon after I get to be a deepone and see if it's working. I have to copulate with deepones and resulting in human-like baby to gain that option right?

The first two birthed monster babies instead lol.
Forget my previous comments on the matter...

After some code digging, here are the triggers for PubicHair:
  1. Start new game in any version since 0.8.1.0 inclusive (to make sure the variables get initialized)
  2. Speedrun to first rebirth.
  3. Trigger rebirth.
  4. Nap a few times (every 13 naps should trigger the next growth level guaranteed if unlucky [because 3+rand(10)])

Unless it's hidden away somewhere using the VX Ace Editor, the only time the PublicHairVag and PubicHairAnal stats ever get set above the initial value of 0 is during the first execution of the reBirthSetRace function.

Every new game gets a different growth rate that never changes for that save. ie: If you get the 3+10 from that 3+rand(10) you've got slow pubic hair growth until rebirth. Vag and Anal have separate rates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereist

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Forget my previous comments on the matter...

After some code digging, here are the triggers for PubicHair:
  1. Start new game in any version since 0.8.1.0 inclusive (to make sure the variables get initialized)
  2. Speedrun to first rebirth.
  3. Trigger rebirth.
  4. Nap a few times (every 13 naps should trigger the next growth level guaranteed if unlucky [because 3+rand(10)])

Unless it's hidden away somewhere using the VX Ace Editor, the only time the PublicHairVag and PubicHairAnal stats ever get set above the initial value of 0 is during the first execution of the reBirthSetRace function.

Every new game gets a different growth rate that never changes for that save. ie: If you get the 3+10 from that 3+rand(10) you've got slow pubic hair growth until rebirth. Vag and Anal have separate rates.
Okay, thanks a lot.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
People probably asked about that, but I'm still gonna do it.
Is there moderate stuff or it's only rape and more hardcore rape? I heard there are interesting plot and gameplay, but I'm not sure if I should go for sexual content or try to avoid it fully in my future run

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
People probably asked about that, but I'm still gonna do it.
Is there moderate stuff or it's only rape and more hardcore rape? I heard there are interesting plot and gameplay, but I'm not sure if I should go for sexual content or try to avoid it fully in my future run
You can make Lona a prostitute which is not rape. Also she can snu snu with a fat slob of a priest and she kinda does it willingly, out of faith. There are probably some other cases that i miss but when it comes to bandits, goblins and fishfolk it goes "hippity hoppity now you're our property".

You can try doing a No Sex run without save scumming but i asure you Lona will get sexed one way or the other. Things can get out of hand very quickly. I mean, right at the beginning i tried to work as a waitress but some guy grabbed her ass, others joined and yeah... NPCs here are like those in ES: Oblivion. They are Chaotic to say the least.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is the reason why I can't get " in the console because I'm not using the standard US Keyboard Layout?
The game seems to default to it anyhow, putting @ on Shift-2 whereas on mine is Shift-'.
Is there a way to force the game to realise that I am NOT an American?!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is the reason why I can't get " in the console because I'm not using the standard US Keyboard Layout?
The game seems to default to it anyhow, putting @ on Shift-2 whereas on mine is Shift-'.
Is there a way to force the game to realise that I am NOT an American?!
While the input expansion script does support keyboard layouts based on language, the console script seems to be hardcoded.
Which key when pressed in the console gives you '? Try that with Shift.

Sep 1, 2020
Where can I find Cocona quest or where does it start? I checked all the maps already but I cant find the quest for her. I tried to use the search function but I cant find what im looking for in this forum

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
While the input expansion script does support keyboard layouts based on language, the console script seems to be hardcoded.
Which key when pressed in the console gives you '? Try that with Shift.
On my keyboard ' + Shift gives the @ sign.
But in game, it returns nothing at all.

Apr 26, 2020
I am loving all this goblin content lately. The new camp seems neat, though the game crashes at the rapeloop after they're done throwing things at Lona. I hope Eccma will eventually make a path that allows you to willingly join the bad guys and take over the island, preferably corrupted this way by another female.

Reactions: bobi121
Jan 17, 2021
Where can I find Cocona quest or where does it start? I checked all the maps already but I cant find the quest for her. I tried to use the search function but I cant find what im looking for in this forum
prev answer is correct, you have to do the graveyard quest at least once. after that you meet her with the "strange source of energy" quest. just make sure to find all the journal pieces along the way down, savescum if you gotta

Reactions: owomaniacccccc
Sep 1, 2020
prev answer is correct, you have to do the graveyard quest at least once. after that you meet her with the "strange source of energy" quest. just make sure to find all the journal pieces along the way down, savescum if you gotta
Is the graveyard quest at the Mountain Monastery?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes