Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
On my keyboard ' + Shift gives the @ sign.
But in game, it returns nothing at all.
I meant what key do you press to get the ' symbol ingame. Whichever key does that ingame should technically also return " when Shift+Key ingame.

If all else fails, you might need to make your own mod that changes the keycodes to match your layout. All the keycodes the console expects are defined in the Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb file (see the for loop at line 300 and lines 156 to 171 for the keycodes)

Alternatively: put the code you want to execute in the clipboard and use the following code:
eval Clipboard.GetText()

Tested it with msgbox("Hello") in the clipboard and up poped a message box with the text: Hello

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I meant what key do you press to get the ' symbol ingame. Whichever key does that ingame should technically also return " when Shift+Key ingame.

If all else fails, you might need to make your own mod that changes the keycodes to match your layout. All the keycodes the console expects are defined in the Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb file (see the for loop at line 300 and lines 156 to 171 for the keycodes)

Alternatively: put the code you want to execute in the clipboard and use the following code:
eval Clipboard.GetText()

Tested it with msgbox("Hello") in the clipboard and up poped a message box with the text: Hello
Thanks for the clarification. I found it. Strangely, it's on the next key over which on my setup is the hash (pound) symbol: # and tilde ~ on the Shift press, whereas the actual ' key returns nothing at all, regardless of whether Shift is held.
For some reason, in LonaRPG this key now does ' and holding Shift produces the ".
What kind of KB setup does the game think I have?

Thanks.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
"Decreases negative effect on HP and STA" - what exactly does it mean? Does it reduce intaking damage or what? Also, does Breast B body modification do anything else beside decreasing negative effects?

Uncle Fiend

Jan 31, 2018
not giving it tumours could be a good start... the artist literally spent more time on drawing dicks by drawing tumors on it. it's disgusting. for no reason.
What you're saying is pointless, everything in this game is "disgusting". We just play it because we find said things hot. (Well, there's also the people that do chaste runs I guess, they're just here for the gameplay and setting I suppose)

Feb 26, 2019
What you're saying is pointless, everything in this game is "disgusting". We just play it because we find said things hot. (Well, there's also the people that do chaste runs I guess, they're just here for the gameplay and setting I suppose)
I mean I was always under the impression that Lona is one of those games on F95 that most people play for the actual game instead of the sex part of it :unsure: unless you're really into guro or and stuff like that. Yeah there are some "normal" sex scenes but they seem to be a small minority compared to the freaky stuff.

Reactions: Lusxed

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
I mean I was always under the impression that Lona is one of those games on F95 that most people play for the actual game instead of the sex part of it :unsure: unless you're really into guro or and stuff like that. Yeah there are some "normal" sex scenes but they seem to be a small minority compared to the freaky stuff.
If it's Blacksouls then I can understand where you're coming from, but this game? Nah, definitely not.

This game is so catering to the specific kinks. It's not really something gameplay or story alone can carry, and they aren't even that good in the first place. Gameplay is clunky and story is almost non-existence. Only the world-building looks great enough, but then it's a world create to cater the kinks anyway.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
If it's Blacksouls then I can understand where you're coming from, but this game? Nah, definitely not.

This game is so catering to the specific kinks. It's not really something gameplay or story alone can carry, and they aren't even that good in the first place. Gameplay is clunky and story is almost non-existence. Only the world-building looks great enough, but then it's a world create to cater the kinks anyway.
Personally i love how miserable the world is and how the true nature of humanity is stripped bare when the comforts are gone. Also i have a kink about disgusting vile creatures kidnapping beautiful women and breeding with them, doing whatever the fuck they want and Lona is just a child that can get that treatment and even become a mother. What makes it cool is not the "pedo" stuff but the fact that this shit CAN happen and is happening because bandits and monsters don't care how old are you and no one is gonna save you but yourself.
Yes the cocks are disgusting, specifically the human ones because they are unwashed etc. but look it at this way. Hygine is the last thing they would care about when the world around them is dying.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes