Penitensary

May 10, 2020
That is correct but for me personally she is below 18. Don't worry about it.
Would have to agree there, for me she doesn't either. Personal opinion of course.

As an aside, haven't played in a while. What's this rebirth stuff i keep spotting people talking about in posts?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Would have to agree there, for me she doesn't either. Personal opinion of course.

As an aside, haven't played in a while. What's this rebirth stuff i keep spotting people talking about in posts?
Lona can change her race on death hence "rebirth". She can be Moot Lona, Abomination Lona and Deep one Lona. Each having special abilities. To achieve that she needs to give birth to certain babies and on death she gets the option to respawn as one of them.

Reactions: Penitensary

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Lona can change her race on death hence "rebirth". She can be Moot Lona, Abomination Lona and Deep one Lona. Each having special abilities. To achieve that she needs to give birth to certain babies and on death she gets the option to respawn as one of them.
Ah, that would explain why i never ran into it, given my love for virgin runs i never really got to that point before ^^;

Reactions: bobi121

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
Hi bro. How can i rebirth deepone ? i have the fishchild but i don't know how to rebirth. I try to die but it just bring me comeback a title menu

Last edited:

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Bigger problem in this game is me constantly running out of stamina :p
I started playing with cheats because I suddenly realized that 3/4 time in the game spends for sleeping and eating. Especially when you play as nymph :cautious:
Eating is ok, but restoring ~200 stamina by 20 for each nap take a really lot time and start annoying

Goddamn444555

Nov 23, 2022
Bruh i tried using the juicing skill on a human baby in the name of science. No mistake was Bigger. Now I'm disturbed. My PENIS got sucked into my body almost instantly. Don't ever try it.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I started playing with cheats because I suddenly realized that 3/4 time in the game spends for sleeping and eating. Especially when you play as nymph :cautious:
Eating is ok, but restoring ~200 stamina by 20 for each nap take a really lot time and start annoying
Yeah, first thing i usually do in a game (after leaving the sewers) is head out into the forest to scavenge for food, then exit and reenter to reset resources until i stocked up on enough to last me a while. Then i head back and spam accept and turn in quests for those herbs you're supposed to head there for to gain a nice pile of money.

And that's usually where i stop because i suck at the combat system and then i run out of stamina and have to watch my clothes disappear into the ground as my 90% health gets whittled down by a severely injured rat while hoping it'll bleed to death before i pass out.

Just... ugh.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hi bro. How can i rebirth deepone ? i have the fishchild but i don't know how to rebirth. I try to die but it just bring me comeback a title menu
You need to give birth to a human child the father being a Deep One. It is RNG chance. Personally try doing it with those clothed in brown rags Deeps ones, that hold a trident and DON'T crawl. They have a good chance to give you that child. Pregnancy is usually longer than the normal one. If it's a human kill yourself and you will get the option to play with "your heir". She is basically Lona but with Blue-ish eyes and with a trait "Fishy smell" or something of that kind.
Talk to the Sea Witch goddess and she will offer to awaken your "true form". Then you get the spell to transform back and forth between human and sea witch.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
So uhh, what happens if China Takes Taiwan?
Kind of a random question, but most probably computers will be getting more expensive (Taiwan produces most of the world's semiconductors), and China won't be getting it as Taiwan said they'd sabotage the machinery and data themselves if China invades.

The machines making the machines that make the semiconductors are produced by a Dutch company, not a Taiwanese one, so if China fails to get the tech intact it's useless to them, and then they'll likely get hit with Russia-grade sanctions. And they've got problems enough of their own ("Let it rot", property market imploding which is affecting the banks etc.) so that would not be something they would be ready to deal with at the moment.

Unless you meant what would happen to the game, and i've managed to completely misunderstand.

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
You need to give birth to a human child the father being a Deep One. It is RNG chance. Personally try doing it with those clothed in brown rags Deeps ones, that hold a trident and DON'T crawl. They have a good chance to give you that child. Pregnancy is usually longer than the normal one. If it's a human kill yourself and you will get the option to play with "your heir". She is basically Lona but with Blue-ish eyes and with a trait "Fishy smell" or something of that kind.
Talk to the Sea Witch goddess and she will offer to awaken your "true form". Then you get the spell to transform back and forth between human and sea witch.
huh when i get preg after few day the baby was gone. I don't know why, i try to keep baby health always 100% and full hunger

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Literally me before I took over development of Cheats Mod, that and I didn't like how the autoheal cheat worked at the time.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes