HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Technically the story itself is complete (as of the old demo)

Everything else since is additional content.
Yeah and this is what's been itching me. If some said that "the game is content-complete already" then why don't move to 1.0 and declare things he wanna add later as future update? To think how many people got repelled just because the beta tag because "gonna wait for full release"...

Dont expect anything from the dev, he is a troll,he has no roadmap planned, he gonna do what he wants to do, and if people tocuhes his balls a lot, he gonna do the contrary of what people want him to do.
Yea the type of man that is hostile even to ones that support him. I've seen G_B and i hope Eccma don't get doxxed

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I'm too busy trying to optimize my playthrough to make sure I see everything (that's translated) while staying a virgin.
Ironically enough, good way to keep Lona virgin is the Juicing approach - can't be a victim when you're the aggressor, and blowjobs totally don't count, right?

As for the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Been a while since I visited here, it seems nobody shares new version / talking about the game anymore;
Only spreading Political nonsense, or Eccma Drama.
Gotta love that even Mods ain't bother to mod the thread anymore :KEK:

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
Been a while since I visited here, it seems nobody shares new version / talking about the game anymore;
the new version does get shared and ppl still ask ingame questions this convo these randos started and got political is from like the 3 new tabs nothing more nothing else xd

• Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
New version is incoming, just waiting 2 mores days to make sure there isn't another update before the 10 days after B.0.8.3.0.1 was released. (since update notices here are intentionally held back for minor updates)

Agrandon

Jun 20, 2022
Dont expect anything from the dev, he is a troll,he has no roadmap planned, he gonna do what he wants to do, and if people tocuhes his balls a lot, he gonna do the contrary of what people want him to do.
The line between genius and insanity is fickle.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not really. He hates everyone equally unless you happen to be perfectly in line with his brand of activism.
(Tried not to get political, it's not allowed here)

Reactions: smilee2110

Anon2253

Feb 19, 2021
what the heck happened here. The last time i played this game i was cosplaying as a female Rambo with low blood sugar armed with a spear, soup, and a unlimited supply of pebbles and rocks. a lot of politics been happening around here and is curious about the whole thing. And what's new on the updates. heard their been some new girls their. been wondering if lona can have some comfort in the girls rather then. everything else because it's Cthulhu out there in the world.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Developer: EccmA417 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta.0.8.1.1
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Untranslated): - - - -
Win (Translated 0.7.9.1):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Patch Tool:

Extras*: Guide - Cheat Mod - - Guide

brt345678 thanks for the links
*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
this game is very good, it should be on Steam

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Ironically enough, good way to keep Lona virgin is the Juicing approach - can't be a victim when you're the aggressor, and blowjobs totally don't count, right?

As for the map
Thank you very much for the map, this will be very helpful. I knew you could travel by cart tho those places but never tried to cause I had no idea where theyre placed so this is very much useful. Between pirate's bane and doom fortress, which one is recommended to visit first?

I haven't tried juicing yet cause personally I prefer to put a fight then falling as apposed to forcing others into it. But maybe I'll ty in a different run

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this game is very good, it should be on Steam
Eccma already tried to release it on Steam but they rejected it on various grounds.
Lona's apparent youth, the rampant abuse, stereotyping but most damning of all:
The politically-charged splash screen that's all in your face every time you boot the game. This is something that Steam's TOS is very stringently against. Some games may have released on Steam with a political bias but nothing as in-your-face as this game's splash screen.

To Eccma, this makes Steam worse than communists.

Now he just releases all over Steam instead.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
startig the game always resets my desktops apps placement. anyone know a fix ?
Turn off the global fullscreen for VX Ace games (F1 options in another VX Ace game or import the _ResetRMsetting.reg into your registry).

LonaRPG uses a slightly modified version of Fullscreen++ to enable a better fullscreen experience (uses the desktop resolution vs the default 640x480 exclusive fullscreen of RPG Maker)

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here's the new version.

B.0.8.3.0.1

Downloads:
AnonFilesMEGA
Due to the site not responding, there is no AnonFiles link for this upload.

Official Text Project:
AnonFilesMEGA
Due to the site not responding, there is no
AnonFiles link for this upload.
Comments:
  • Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
  • MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead (after applying the download of the Official Text Project).

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
This game it's way to hard and I tried play on joiplay so I can't use cheats so.. no go
Its a difficult game on purpose. You need to spend time learning about the game in order to have a better time. Spend a few runs just figuring stuff out. Also use the guides on the main post for help as well. Besides, losing is part of the fun and learning exp(unless you plan to stay a virgin) so don't sweat it too much.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This game it's way to hard and I tried play on joiplay so I can't use cheats so.. no go
The cheats work on JoiPlay. Once installed the hotkey F9 needs to be bound to a control.
Pre-setup on PC is recommended though to confirm the mod is installed correctly.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes