PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
And all the commands are????

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Between pirate's bane and doom fortress, which one is recommended to visit first?
Doom Fort is more rewarding (both in material gain and variety of content), Pirates Bane probably easier (but quests there are mostly about one weirdo). In any case the first time you're going to see a new region it's perhaps better to trek there on foot so you can see other interesting places along the way.

Probably for the best, I wouldn't want LonaRPG to become vanilla just so it can match to corporate prudism.
Obviously Lona's game can't keep up with mainstream RPGs, because our girl can only shag horses, wolves, wild boars, a pig, fish-man hybrids, bunch of other humanoids including crazy femboy in a beaked costume, the novelty fauna endemic to Sybaris region, but not a single bear :cautious:
On more serious note it might be good idea to include a short FAQ of "steam never" and "bigger boobs officially never (but maybe with a mod)" in the opening post, because those two come up all the time.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Could anybody tell me where the boss location is? I've been exploring for a while and haven't been able to find it.
X108 Y28 are the coordinates. The Fortress is a tall building, red-ish. It is located in the north-eastern part of the map. You can enter it through a hole in the wall that surrounds it, on the south part of the wall.

Camm15

Apr 23, 2020
Guys, Just a question, how can I input items in the game through the command menu? I do not know how to put gold coins, does somebody know what is the correct comand to add the coins?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, Just a question, how can I input items in the game through the command menu? I do not know how to put gold coins, does somebody know what is the correct comand to add the coins?
Press F10 (though sometimes Fn + F10 is needed) and enter this:
$game_party.gain_item($data_items[52], X) where X is the quantity you want.
Gold coins are heavy AF though, so watch out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomoushie

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
If you don't wanna deal with commands, grab Modular Cheats Mod and the Inventory Editors addon. As long as the install instructions are followed correctly it'll work like a charm.

deserterblue

Mar 31, 2020
haven't played in a while, how does a nymphomaniac playthrough without bloodlust, thinking of trying out the new acolyte trait but it locks out the bloodlust trait.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
people, I have bought the game officially, the last update is compatible with Modular Cheats Mod among other mods, as long as the accesses are not changed they should work, the modular cheats I confirm it 100% I have tried all the commands.
ML,MT and 0.82, need folder, ML are level max mod, MT are max statistic, 0.82 are one npc, original folder are in japanese and crash the game, all mod on list work 100%
Captura de pantalla (227).png Captura de pantalla (226).png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
people, I have bought the game officially, the last update is compatible with Modular Cheats Mod among other mods, as long as the accesses are not changed they should work, the modular cheats I confirm it 100% I have tried all the commands.
ML,MT and 0.82, need folder, ML are level max mod, MT are max statistic, 0.82 are one npc, original folder are in japanese and crash the game, all mod on list work 100%
View attachment 2856589 View attachment 2856590
Thanks for taking the time to test MCM, only thing I'd recommend is to put the mod at the bottom as it does have an additional script loader for single-script mods being loaded from ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/othermods/. Feature is intended to keep these mods out of the ModScripts folder as that folder is meant for Official Mods only. In my install I have ML and MT in there (only with a bunch of other single-script mods), keeps the modlist nice and clutter free.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

An alternative method of installing the mod (without replacing the original Data files) according to the provided by a Korean comrade.

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011

/ (R2.2)
OR
/ implies installing this "mod" as an add-on for Nyx Launcher (a big thank you to for providing the corresponding script!).
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts tags
Dude, thats awesome. Is there a thread that I can look up to follow the improvement of this mod?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to test MCM, only thing I'd recommend is to put the mod at the bottom as it does have an additional script loader for single-script mods being loaded from ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/othermods/. Feature is intended to keep these mods out of the ModScripts folder as that folder is meant for Official Mods only. In my install I have ML and MT in there (only with a bunch of other single-script mods), keeps the modlist nice and clutter free.
as ironic as it may surprise you, I can't edit the order, it's the order he put it in himself.
in my case, ML and MT, are mods that increase the max level and skill level to 999, so you can get that level, removing the 100 cap, they are not scrips, i.e. it is not to raise the level, but to increase the maximum level.
If I find any problems with the MCM I will report it, but for now, tested and zero problems as I said above.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes