Since 0.5 something i stopped playing

And now i wanna try version 0.7.9.1 on joiplay but its crashing

Anyone can help?

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018
I know you can use the following console commands to become a moot:

$game_player.actor.stat["Race"]="Moot"
$game_player.actor.add_state(52)

Does anyone know what one would need to enter to become a full moot with a tail? Haven't been able to figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I know you can use the following console commands to become a moot:

$game_player.actor.stat["Race"]="Moot"
$game_player.actor.add_state(52)

Does anyone know what one would need to enter to become a full moot with a tail? Haven't been able to figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated.
Those commands plus the following command:
$game_player.actor.add_state("Tail")

Apr 8, 2022
3 facts about the next updates
Fact 1:Lona home in the city center is a high -class area, or can say Lona is in the middle of the nobility. ( She said that when you climb the tower of Southgate Camp. ) from leaked in costal fortress so i think it need atleast 2 update for structure building like 8.5-9.0 if ECCMA really wants to show us the home of Lona
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2022
Fact 3: I guess there will be many other seats in the future, because we have new characters that have been leaked in the beginning of version 8.0 (capable of buying and building boats if the author does not want to add more places on the boat) but this final seats is for Cecily's. ( What was Eccma has leaked before putting cocona on the Ship )

Apr 8, 2022
Bonus some useless Fact: Eccma is a bit tangled and chaotic during the game process, but he has launched a far -fetched future for the game ( Analysis from: much bigger, so the west continent is bigger likely many times larger than Noer islands, The place where you can explore the land of ELF (land that the elf archer from doom fortress said he come from, omg for me this land is so much waifu), the truth about the gods (The main theme behind helps Lona survive), dragons (from david and legend dragon tale) or even the real mermaids(leaked from The boy wants to fuck the mermaid and the drawings, the story of the fish people without women) actually not the monster fish like ingame. But quite long, it is very likely that the game will be End by lona loves someone and then gives birth to a child to be the main character for the next game. This completely meets the needs of the male protagonist in Lona's world and even beyond will become a knight, not as limited as Lona. Me and some Russian friends support this more than the fact that Lona has D*ck to fuck waifu in game. See you next update, Yaah

Last edited:

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
Uh this error happens when i disband the dog. However it doesnt happen if i disbanded the dog right after hiring it. Only when i have i had gone between rooms at leats once. Fix?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I finished a 0.8.3.0 Translation a few days ago, so I thight I might as well upload it.
It should have all the new features.
Its a mainly a GPT Translation that I fed some context for the translation. (Ofc jailbroken)
Hope you enjoy.
it's a silly question, but, is there a damn way for MTL to translate to spanish, in update 7 it let me do it but in update 8 it only allows me to do it in english, I know english, but there are some closed words that are difficult for me.

I've already got it, I've changed to several languages and now it lets me do it in Spanish, it's not the best translation but, I prefer this than to break my head with a specific word.

I refer, it does not work, the files it releases are all in English.

Last edited:

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I finished a 0.8.3.0 Translation a few days ago, so I thight I might as well upload it.
Its a mainly a GPT Translation that I fed some context for the translation. (Ofc jailbroken)
Hope you enjoy.
does this include all previous trans or just 8.3 part?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
it's a silly question, but, is there a damn way for MTL to translate to spanish, in update 7 it let me do it but in update 8 it only allows me to do it in english, I know english, but there are some closed words that are difficult for me.

I've already got it, I've changed to several languages and now it lets me do it in Spanish, it's not the best translation but, I prefer this than to break my head with a specific word.

I refer, it does not work, the files it releases are all in English.
It's because the ESP subfolder in the Text folder doesn't exist in the current version (even though it should just work). I can get it to work by downloading the ESP.7z from the LonaLang project and extracting that to the Text folder. I'll attach it so you can get the translation to start. It is a 6 month old file, but at least it should let the tool work until Tetragramat gets the fix out.

For me it has a 2.8 minute time calculated using this file.

Alternatively, copy the CHT folder and rename the copy to ESP (downside to this way is a 41.5 minute time [at least for me it is] and it won't have any of the previous Official Spanish translation)

The time calculated should be dependant on how fast your connection to the google translate servers is (with good internet the time should be reduced substantially)

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Hope you enjoy.
I'm downloading it for the first time.
Can I download the beta.0.8.3.0.1 and use your patch?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LonaRPG-0.8.3.0.1Beta (Untranslated)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes