LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
1.PNG
Tried loading a save from a few months ago, and I get this error when going to the overworld at night. Then the character gets stuck and doesn't move.

Any possible fix?

heego

Jun 25, 2021
does anyone have a save where different rebirths will be available after death?

есть ли у кого-нибудь сейв, где после смерти будут доступны разные перерождения?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
does anyone have a save where different rebirths will be available after death?

есть ли у кого-нибудь сейв, где после смерти будут доступны разные перерождения?
Не важно от какои расы?

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fair enough bro, over reaction on my part. my bad dude! text can sometimes be abit difficult to pick up the intent behind it. but i understand your point
That's some korean backdash levels of backpedaling. Can't fault you for apologizing, but my god you popped off so hard only to say "mb haha". This could be a sketch comedy bit.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
It's because the ESP subfolder in the Text folder doesn't exist in the current version (even though it should just work). I can get it to work by downloading the ESP.7z from the LonaLang project and extracting that to the Text folder. I'll attach it so you can get the translation to start. It is a 6 month old file, but at least it should let the tool work until Tetragramat gets the fix out.

For me it has a 2.8 minute time calculated using this file.

Alternatively, copy the CHT folder and rename the copy to ESP (downside to this way is a 41.5 minute time [at least for me it is] and it won't have any of the previous Official Spanish translation)

The time calculated should be dependant on how fast your connection to the google translate servers is (with good internet the time should be reduced substantially)
knowing that is useful for me, I used the translator at the time just to avoid fighting with x word, it is easier to understand what is translated wrongly than a word in a non-native language, as there are words that are not studied and only learnt by reading etc.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Since when is Taiwan a country? I'M KIDDING. I wanted to tease the developer. I really like the hardcore aspect of the game, if the game had been easier, it wouldn't be as much fun. I hope there will be + skills in future updates, and the possibility of creating a private aspect for Lona, for example an ascension by becoming Princess, Duchess or Countess, or marrying a character from the game, building her own house, or why not tragic random aspects, for example the loss of an arm. The game could do so much, as it is not limited by certain ethical/moral ..... So you might as well make the most of it.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 2872611
Tried loading a save from a few months ago, and I get this error when going to the overworld at night. Then the character gets stuck and doesn't move.

Any possible fix?
Go back to the game version it was saved in, go to an area that hasn't changed in recent versions (safe bet should be the sewers), save and come back to the version you currently have installed.

Also, post the errorlog*.txt if there is one. A screenshot of that msgbox is not nearly enough for anyone to actually help. (not that the errorlogs are that much better unless the helper knows what they are doing)

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
how long lona can be a futa ro male version
I think eccmA417 has already said several times that he doesn't like that idea so he wouldn't have much hope with that.

Besides, the lona world is mostly dominated by men and monsters with which lona has to deal with, so it would clash with the current game.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
it's a silly question, but, is there a damn way for MTL to translate to spanish, in update 7 it let me do it but in update 8 it only allows me to do it in english, I know english, but there are some closed words that are difficult for me.
Sounds easier to me to type out the few words you dont know into an external auto translator as the come up.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
so, i played this maybe a year or two ago, i look at the change log, but it looks mostly like bug fixes, how much new content has been added in that time?

Reactions: gelb2424
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes