LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
Go back to the game version it was saved in, go to an area that hasn't changed in recent versions (safe bet should be the sewers), save and come back to the version you currently have installed.

Also, post the errorlog*.txt if there is one. A screenshot of that msgbox is not nearly enough for anyone to actually help. (not that the errorlogs are that much better unless the helper knows what they are doing)
I'm afraid there isn't one. And the sewer trick didn't work. I'm going to try loading and saving the game in some in-between version, hopefully that will work.

Does someone knows where to get older versions?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Besides, the lona world is mostly dominated by men and monsters with which lona has to deal with, so it would clash with the current game.
I agree, I prefer a female Lona protagonist. (Wouldn't mind either way, to be honest. The gameplay is what sells the game for me)

Let's just ignore all those times male NPCs get fucked through-out the game! xD In my playthroughs, orkinds, deepones and abominations are the ones who seem to not discriminate who they fuck, male or female.

When Orkinds and Deepones clash in the world map. I enjoy staying out of sight and watching a large Deepone get gangrailed by Orks. xD
Seriously, 9 times out of 10 Deepones get demolished within a minute by the Orks.

martin202

May 7, 2021
Modular Cheats Mod (a.k.a MCM)
An updated, module-based version of the Cheats Mod.

Compatibility:
Minimum required game version: 0.8.1.0+
For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out. (Keep an eye out for the upcoming optional patch for game versions below 0.8.1.0)
Confirmed working with the latest game version (0.8.3.0.1 at the time of this edit) - Thanks to Hitman Kazama for testing (post)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted only on MEGA. (RIP AnonFiles)

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Move features into their own CheatModules. (The Pregnancy addon is a sample of how that will look) - Once this change is fully implemented I'll be giving the mod version numbers starting from 1.0
  2. Rename the mod to Cheats Menu Framework (CMF for short) once the mod reaches v1.0
  3. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  4. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • ModularCheatsMod.zip - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​

Community-Made Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • Stats Editor by UltraRev - Adds an editor for adding/removing States. States cover everything from traits, status effects, piercings, etc.
  • Pregnancy by niemand95 - Replaces the old Pregnancy submenu. Now with improved pregnancy stuff.
Note: Once tested and checked over I will add a mirror of these addons.​

I don't understand why I get this error and although the game works it only opens with a small screen and the mod doesn't work
image.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand why I get this error and although the game works it only opens with a small screen and the mod doesn't work
View attachment 2876331
That's intended, you need to create the MTL folder yourself.

You either:
  • need to copy the existing folder for your language and name the copy MTL; or
  • translate the mod if there isn't a translation for your language.

Thought for the day:
It might be possible to trick the MTL Tool into translating the mod. Likely steps would be to copy the game.exe into the Cheats Mod folder and point the tool at that copy. The translation text is in the same format and folder structure as the game itself. Only caviat is that the tool can only translate from CHT to the target language (The CHT in the mod is already Google Translated, so it may not be accurate)​

Reactions: Hitman Kazama

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm afraid there isn't one. And the sewer trick didn't work. I'm going to try loading and saving the game in some in-between version, hopefully that will work.

Does someone knows where to get older versions?
There is an archive over on the rus fan site.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I've looked, but there's no way forward. Do I have to do a quest first or will it be available in a future update?

And I'd like to know more about money, why there are 3 types of coins, and why you need them .... "sell" to get "TP" and then buy items. In addition, the "TP" disappear ... so we lose the money ... "sold". Logically, the coins are already money, so you'd have to "exchange" them (because they each have a value) for the items you want, in short: buy.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I've looked, but there's no way forward. Do I have to do a quest first or will it be available in a future update?

And I'd like to know more about money, why there are 3 types of coins, and why you need them .... "sell" to get "TP" and then buy items. In addition, the "TP" disappear ... so we lose the money ... "sold". Logically, the coins are already money, so you'd have to "exchange" them (because they each have a value) for the items you want, in short: buy.
blocked areas are under development

Reactions: Tomoushie

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

That area has not been developed yet so it is blocked off until further notice.

The money thing is a bartering system (not a good one, but it fits the games intended difficulty) which would work better if we had to sell enough back to the merchants after buying what we want (with the possibility of stealing, which could of triggered combat or Lona being forced to pay with her body)

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
In a previous version there was a full screen 1280 why not in this version
reset the settings with the reg in the root folder of the game, it is a bug in the graphics engine as the engine can only display 480 normally and it is modified to adapt the game to your screen.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
That's intended, you need to create the MTL folder yourself.

You either:
  • need to copy the existing folder for your language and name the copy MTL; or
  • translate the mod if there isn't a translation for your language.

Thought for the day:
It might be possible to trick the MTL Tool into translating the mod. Likely steps would be to copy the game.exe into the Cheats Mod folder and point the tool at that copy. The translation text is in the same format and folder structure as the game itself. Only caviat is that the tool can only translate from CHT to the target language (The CHT in the mod is already Google Translated, so it may not be accurate)​
you don't need to translate just use the texts of the mod in your language and name a new folder MTL, otherwise the mod loads but in code form, you just have to accept and the game starts, I was like 2 days playing like this until I decided to put a folder called MTL with the texts of the ESP folder.
i.e. MTL cannot translate anything that is not in Chinese in the original folder, it tries but only copies the same file without translating it.

Last edited:

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Since when is Taiwan a country? I'M KIDDING. I wanted to tease the developer. I really like the hardcore aspect of the game, if the game had been easier, it wouldn't be as much fun. I hope there will be + skills in future updates, and the possibility of creating a private aspect for Lona, for example an ascension by becoming Princess, Duchess or Countess, or marrying a character from the game, building her own house, or why not tragic random aspects, for example the loss of an arm. The game could do so much, as it is not limited by certain ethical/moral ..... So you might as well make the most of it.
one thing that in my opinion would give more life to the game is random missions and that if you die your daughter is different from the original Lona and a name of your choice and not always lona, that way it would not be a reincarnation as such but rather an offspring
I repeat, it's my opinion, to each his own XD

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
you don't need to translate just use the texts of the mod in your language and name a new folder MTL
Translation is required if the language doesn't already exist in the mod or the game.
otherwise the mod loads but in code form, you just have to accept and the game starts
A feat that the game itself can't really handle well for itself (due to dialog choices that don't work without the text)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes