Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Guys I have this mod for Lona's boobs but in the preview of the mod this nun outfit appears, is it from some other mod?
View attachment 2874603
I didn't expect anyone to notice the 'easter egg' I left in the Lona Booba mod about two months ago.
Well, I've neglected it a bit, but I'll try to finish it up someday (though I don't like making such promises).

view.png

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Little question here guys. Do you know how I can make a character inmortal? I want my female companion to be raped during combat but not diying.
theoretically not immortal, but anyways

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Dude, thats awesome. Is there a thread that I can look up to follow the improvement of this mod?
I don't know if there is a separate thread for this mod. The mod isn't that big and doesn't change/add any mechanics to the game that would somehow change the perception of gameplay. Therefore, a separate thread seems inappropriate.
You can try adding a post with this mod to your bookmarks.

Reactions: Japhrey

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Timer DONT WORK in quest Liza in
in the flesh demon. I get there and Lisa is already dead. Is this a bug
Were you fast enough? I recall at one point in earlier builds the timer not showing. I thought it was part of the experience and added to the intensity and urgency and I got to her in time.
Hope it's not a bug, cause as I remember, the time limit wasn't exactly lenient and didn't let you take your time with enemies.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Were you fast enough? I recall at one point in earlier builds the timer not showing. I thought it was part of the experience and added to the intensity and urgency and I got to her in time.
Hope it's not a bug, cause as I remember, the time limit wasn't exactly lenient and didn't let you take your time with enemies.
Yes, I was fast, but random teleportation places in places are often infuriating. But I went into the cave of monsters, there are her pants and there is no timer. I came 4 times and she was dead

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Yes, I was fast, but random teleportation places in places are often infuriating. But I went into the cave of monsters, there are her pants and there is no timer. I came 4 times and she was dead
Surely a bug. Thank you for letting me know, I'll wait for a hotfix before downloading and starting a new game. It's probably gonna be the fourth save between builds, you believe that shit?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I didn't expect anyone to notice the 'easter egg' I left in the Lona Booba mod about two months ago.
Well, I've neglected it a bit, but I'll try to finish it up someday (though I don't like making such promises).

View attachment 2877613
the mod has a serious problem and I have seen it with a mission:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 4, 2018
I've asked it before but I gotta ask again, is there a bestiality mod? Like a mod that adds beast cock sprites/beast sex images when you manage to Juice them? because I want my Lona to fuck some wolves and boars...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes