Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Do people not read instructions that have been laid out in a post? How to install the mod? How to use it? How explicit with the instructions do I need to be:

READ THE DAMN MOD POST!

The instructions on how to install and use it are there right in the mod post, even next to the download links.

:FacePalm: Guess I'll have to make an installer sometime soon that ensures the damn thing is installed correctly and activated.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I've used the command in the console to make her pregnant but every time she gives birth to nothing... a stillborn. and if i set the pregnant level to 4, when she's supposed to give birth, she never does. i do the check and it tells me -1 the waiting time, so she's past the deadline. what should i do?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I've used the command in the console to make her pregnant but every time she gives birth to nothing... a stillborn. and if i set the pregnant level to 4, when she's supposed to give birth, she never does. i do the check and it tells me -1 the waiting time, so she's past the deadline. what should i do?
I can't help you much in that respect, unless you have a child there is no baby, i.e. it comes out dead, you have to make a son with a breed that can give a "re-incarnation" if not, you get a blood ball

Reactions: Tomoushie

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The baby's race must be set as a parameter to the command.

List of baby races: [from the System_Settings::RACE_SEX_SETTING json]
  • Human
  • Moot
  • Deepone
  • Fishkind
  • Orkind
  • Goblin
  • Others [usually always results in a miscarriage]
  • Abomination
Baby health needs to be high or miscarriage occurs.
Seedbed state gives a bonus to baby health.

Even using the commands there is still a chance for a miscarriage to occur (the world of LonaRPG is a cruel mistress)

Reactions: Tomoushie

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
It is the only cheat that directly shows the toggle state of the stat instead of the cheat. ie:
  • If it is ON: Lona can get dirty. [This is the default state in a vanilla new game]
  • If it is OFF: Lona stays dirt-free.
Does it apply to her covered in Semen also?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
theoretically not immortal, but anyways
I tried that and even giving said NPCs 90000 points of life. But it seems that stamina going to 0 or -100 (like our MC Lona) kills any ally NPC. Strange, male enemies never seems to run out of stamina during sex attacks but females always die. There is also a "immune to damage" line that prevents the NPC to diying but they also ignore stuns, sex attacks, etc.

Maybe I could edit that ability to give some stamina too.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
I have no idea of where you guys read what the cheat does, but anyways, thanks for the answers

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
does this include all previous trans or just 8.3 part?
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Yes, it is from before version 8.3 as well. All the parts that are not translated by default when you choose the English version initially are translated. I didn't modify anything that was already translated.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I have no idea of where you guys read what the cheat does, but anyways, thanks for the answers
I try to make the cheat names descriptive of what they affect, otherwise using the help box on the bottom right where possible.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes