Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
you have to install the addons, open the zipped files and overwrite the original cheat with each one of the addons that you want to add
Again, something that would of been obvious if people would read the whole post (all of that and more is there)

Apart from the hotkeys, everything that is an optional read (or would otherwise make the post a massive wall of text) is wrapped in spoiler blocks.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
help, on lina's quest, after the cutscene where lona and lisa dismantle the cannon on East Sentry Point my game crashes, does anyone how to solve this?
1693097989047.png

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
is a question for people who know, because it seems to have changed., How long does it take for the child to be usable?, because I had to force to reincarnate and I want to do it in a "natural" way.
I have the boy who drinks milk, but I've been with him for a long time and when I left the island I didn't have the option to reincarnate.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I have found a bug, from X level I can't increase my arousal by masturbating
nothing, does not go below 142

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I think the mission is buggy, I have to kill soldiers and save refugees, I have Gray Rat and his orange-haired sidekick as well as the horse, I think the girl is dead, so when I click to advance on the ! but I get an error message

I can't leave the map and go back, either, because my character tells me that "I've got something to finish first". I don't have a previous save, I save often... too often.

EDIT: I was able to solve using "slip and fall", then I used "$game_player.moveto( X , Y )" and put coordinates, she unfortunately teleports to the same room but outside the limits, I walked to an entrance, clicked and was able to exit. from there, i used "$game_player.moveto( X , Y )" again and entered the coordinates for Noer.

Last edited:

Gelliopolis

Jan 9, 2018
Is it okay that on hell difficulty i have both raw and normal food dissapear from my inventory after sleep/time passes even tho the difficulty says only about raw foods or is it bugged? Normal food randomly poofing out of inventory makes hell truly unbeareable lol

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is it okay that on hell difficulty i have both raw and normal food dissapear from my inventory after sleep/time passes even tho the difficulty says only about raw foods or is it bugged? Normal food randomly poofing out of inventory makes hell truly unbeareable lol
There are quotes around the raw, so not a bug. Imagine someone using the quote hands when they say that "raw" foods will disappear. ie: not just stuff that has raw in the name.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
How long does it take for the child to be usable?, because I had to force to reincarnate and I want to do it in a "natural" way.
Human / Moot / Human (Deep One) - leave the baby at orphanage (Nun NPC at Saint's north on Noer)
Abom / Abomoot - sell 2 or 4 abom babies to Elise

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
Is there a way to toggle / hide the text box during the sex scenes? (probably asked before, I tried searching and haven't found anything relevant). Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes. On Hell and Doom difficulties, foods do experience spoilage. Raw and anything that isn't smoked meat will spoil though I've heard that Soups will keep also. It's just that the game doesn't tell you when food items have spoiled.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Yes. On Hell and Doom difficulties, foods do experience spoilage. Raw and anything that isn't smoked meat will spoil though I've heard that Soups will keep also. It's just that the game doesn't tell you when food items have spoiled.
in "easy" mode it also happens, but it takes longer.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes