Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way to toggle / hide the text box during the sex scenes? (probably asked before, I tried searching and haven't found anything relevant). Thanks
move the joy if you have gamepad, on keyboard no idea
The "Look" controls are what does it. On keyboard the following keys hide the text while holding them down:
  • ALT
  • Num 2
  • Num 4
  • Num 6
  • Num 8
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a toggle.

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
I recall there was a way to unluck both mage and warrior with some data writing or a mod but I can not find that, any help? As I want to go full saber spellsword build

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
does sickly +8 atk only affects weapon attacks or does it affects magics/relics as well?

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
on version 0.8.3 is it possible to complete cecily's quest? or the quest is still not done?

Gelliopolis

Jan 9, 2018
Yes. On Hell and Doom difficulties, foods do experience spoilage. Raw and anything that isn't smoked meat will spoil though I've heard that Soups will keep also. It's just that the game doesn't tell you when food items have spoiled.
Ye, main problem for me that soups dissapear from inventory cause it has "food" type, not "raw food" which is described in difficulty. Means its just unclear wording in description and i have to save before every sleep and day/night cycle with it taking random amount of food each time i reload until i roll only 1 food "spoiled".

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I recall there was a way to unluck both mage and warrior with some data writing or a mod but I can not find that, any help? As I want to go full saber spellsword build
You mean this? Keep in mind that it was updated for an older version and may not work if anything has changed since.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ye, main problem for me that soups dissapear from inventory cause it has "food" type, not "raw food" which is described in difficulty. Means its just unclear wording in description and i have to save before every sleep and day/night cycle with it taking random amount of food each time i reload until i roll only 1 food "spoiled".
I'd just treat it as meaning Any food that is made from a "Raw" food.

Someone could always try and make a mod that changes which foods get spoiled per difficulty. [Not me though, when I do play I use cheats on hard difficulty, so isn't an issue for me]

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
You don't need any mod to unlock both mage and warrior. Just make sure not to choose any personality trait and you should be able to get both magic and warrior trait.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You don't need any mod to unlock both mage and warrior. Just make sure not to choose any personality trait and you should be able to get both magic and warrior trait.
They might want to chose one though, in which case they will need the mod (depending on selections)

Hell, they may even have already done so.

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
They might want to chose one though, in which case they will need the mod (depending on selections)

Hell, they may even have already done so.
Probably. It wouldn't hurt to mention it though as I, myself, didn't realize that it was possible until someone told me about it as well.

Reactions: Kenny567

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Probably. It wouldn't hurt to mention it though as I, myself, didn't realize that it was possible until someone told me about it as well.
Another benefit to not picking a personality trait is that you keep the "vanilla" Lona face expressions, which are more fitting. Like sure Tough may have some nice stats to it but Lona getting pissed about opening a door just looks weird.

numanitor111

Oct 8, 2021
You know that big ass tavern landlady is much scarier than goblin... I managed to kill her in my 4th attempts. She didn't hesitate to kill important NPCs when I managed to drain her HP by ganging her up.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes