Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can you give me specific instructions on how to install the cheatmod file?
The instructions to install the mod are on the release post for the mod.

But fret not, for in thy future update there shall be an installer for people who are too lazy to search the post for the information that they desire.

I mean, seriously, just look at the damn post instead of everyone asking the same frickin' thing :FacePalm:

Literally a link not only on the OP, but in the signature of every post of mine.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Unless an active English translator joins the text project, nope.
That reminds me, I just now noticed the "Official Text Project:" followed by download links at the front thread page. I hate to keep pestering people about the same issue. But what is it? Does it translate the game into English or what?

Apologies once more!

It doesn't, but it could if someone made an addon for it ;)
Thank you for taking the time to answer! Cheers! ^_^

bimchanny

May 5, 2022
The instructions to install the mod are on the release post for the mod.

But fret not, for in thy future update there shall be an installer for people who are too lazy to search the post for the information that they desire.

I mean, seriously, just look at the damn post instead of everyone asking the same frickin' thing :FacePalm:

Literally a link not only on the OP, but in the signature of every post of mine.
I also downloaded the latest mod, also put the latest mod board in but I can't use it or I don't even understand how to use nyxlauncher

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I also downloaded the latest mod, also put the latest mod board in but I can't use it or I don't even understand how to use nyxlauncher
Maybe try the repack installer from our friends over on the rus fan site until I get the mod installer made, the mod is included in the repack and the mod loader is adjusted to make mods enabled by default.

Reactions: bimchanny

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That reminds me, I just now noticed the "Official Text Project:" followed by download links at the front thread page. I hate to keep pestering people about the same issue. But what is it? Does it translate the game into English or what?
brt345678 said:
It has all official text as of the date in the filename, so slightly different than what was in B.0.8.3.0.1 at that time.

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

bimchanny

May 5, 2022
Maybe try the repack installer from our friends over on the rus fan site until I get the mod installer made, the mod is included in the repack and the mod loader is adjusted to make mods enabled by default.
Can you give me the repackaged file?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can you give me the repackaged file?
Go to the following link and you can download it:

Then extract the updated mod files from the mod post in my signature so that they overwrite the mod files installed by the repack. I recommend all MCM addons except for "Configurable Infinite Stats Cheat"

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
What exactly does he mean with those Pose4 changes? That it will not only be used for the Warboss?
That's exactly what that means. At one point Eccma said it will be used for other mobs too, but I thought only other bosses. I guess maybe normal mobs are on the table for it too.

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Does the quest with Boss Mama about leaving the island with Cocona appear again if you said no?(I don't have the money yet). Also, do I need another 20 gold for Cocona?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is masochist trait bugged? I picked it and Lona still loses mood when hit.
Ingame description said:
Increases Mood when receiving HP damage.
If the damage received isn't HP damage, then her mood will still go down. If it is HP damage, mood should go up.

The 3 damage types are: [colorized]
  • HP <--- Mood should go up when red damage numbers from Lona.
  • Stamina
  • Sex

If it isn't working like this, then yes it bugged.

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
If the damage received isn't HP damage, then her mood will still go down. If it is HP damage, mood should go up.

The 3 damage types are: [colorized]
  • HP <--- Mood should go up when red damage numbers from Lona.
  • Stamina
  • Sex

If it isn't working like this, then yes it bugged.
I was taking both hp and sta dmg like most of the enemies deal. I'm taking 1 dmg from most mobs tho because I have high defense. I've read in previous posts that the def bonus doesn't work. Didn't know if it includes the mood increase. I might need to refund it using the console if it doesn't work.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes