tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
the game is great but i wonder if there will be skill tree change. the skills are spread out very unevenly and you have a blank space in some places so i wonder if it will be reworked. also i wonder if the chad op will add systems like mind break or ahegao faces since it already has some f**ked up parts in it.
There is some excluding things, also it depends on your level not on skill tree. When you take mage, fighter or whore path, you stuck with it, no going back only in rebirth. Some skills, being mutually exclusive, become unavailable, also if you take some skills before taking early ones (taking later skill, than those with lover requirement), those earlier can become unavailable. It's not really complex, but but you must have it in mind. Sure it would be nice to add more skill, but believe me, you want invest in your stats, like a LOT, not only in skills. And yes, stat and skill point pool is the same, so, having to big skill tree can be even counterproductive, unless level cap expands. Thou it could be interesting, letting you have more varied builds, skill expansion is pretty meticulous and complex work, not sure if it will be done or even planned to. Author should have good reasons for such overhaul, or those should be planned from the start, to more or less easy implement in the game mechanics. Changing mechanics, especially making it more complex is pain in the ass.

Last edited:

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
If having trouble with money/food/stamina at the start, could always just stand at the position in the picture, throw rocks at the guy so that they run in front of boss mama and triggers their aggro. This starts a bar brawl, but you could just hide at a bathroom and loot the drops afterwards.

View attachment 2904675
Money no problem when you know how to manage hunger. If played whore I use lamp to burn bunnies in meadows for meat, then pick up veggies in forest, chop trees, make soup, rinse and repeat. When you have 20+ soup, you good to go. And for money, take more rewarding jobs, as short as possible, unless required by plot, rinse and repeat again. After two hours of play, I have pretty high level, well fed, rolling in coins. First money sink is hunger, other is sleep inside inn. So I hunt, gather, sleep outside. Until food problem gone, then do missions, jobs, etc. Plot missions comes only as oppening missions for more proffitable ones. No matter what build you play, hunting + gathering + sleeping outside, saves tons of money.

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
You have to exit the menu after choosing the race, then let the game run for a few seconds so that the sprites get updated (or pause and unpause the game a few times slowly).

However, in B.0.8.4.0 the Sickly state got renamed to AbomSickly (breaking the race changer completely), which will be fixed in the next update of the mod (along with the patches for the mod to continue working with older game versions)
Ah okay, thank you for your answer, I've forgotten how to manually do it via the console isn't it on the wiki iirc?

Edit: I've found how to do it but no idea what the number of each race is to the console

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ah okay, thank you for your answer, I've forgotten how to manually do it via the console isn't it on the wiki iirc?

Edit: I've found how to do it but no idea what the number of each race is to the console
You could look at the code that I use in the mod (or the inheritance script in the game files), pretty much exactly the same thing is used as commands in the console (though sometimes the strings need to be surrounded with '' instead of "" and vice-versa)

Reactions: Legodude9

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
You could look at the code that I use in the mod (or the inheritance script in the game files), pretty much exactly the same thing is used as commands in the console (though sometimes the strings need to be surrounded with '' instead of "" and vice-versa)
Ah thank you very much

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
You have to exit the menu after choosing the race, then let the game run for a few seconds so that the sprites get updated (or pause and unpause the game a few times slowly).

However, in B.0.8.4.0 the Sickly state got renamed to AbomSickly (breaking the race changer completely), which will be fixed in the next update of the mod (along with the patches for the mod to continue working with older game versions)
I uhh also just noticed...I was on version 0.7.9.1 not 0.8.3.0 :eek::p:ROFLMAO: sorry about that, the mod works perfectly fine on 0.8.3.0 as a note, the race change works correctly. Just thought I'd clarify my mistake so you didn't think it was broken or anything.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I uhh also just noticed...I was on version 0.7.9.1 not 0.8.3.0 :eek::p:ROFLMAO: sorry about that, the mod works perfectly fine on 0.8.3.0 as a note, the race change works correctly. Just thought I'd clarify my mistake so you didn't think it was broken or anything.
Known issue, just haven't made the patch for older game versions yet. 0.8.4.0 adds another change that breaks the race changer, so a second patch will be needed for older game versions. So in the future there will be 2 compatibility patches (depending on game version)
  1. A patch for game versions below 0.8.1.0 that uses Sickly instead of AbomSickly and doesn't try to add the Moot tail.
  2. A patch for game versions 0.8.1.0 through to 0.8.3.0.1 that uses Sickly instead of AbomSickly.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm trying to add a Moot Baby via the console so I can do a NG+ with it, but when I die choosing a Moot isn't an option. The babies description also says it's a strangers baby and not mine, does that mean adding a Moot via the console wont work for NG+? This is the item code I used: $data_items[73]
Wrong id. You're after 79 for the player Moot baby.

For future reference, the id's for all of the player babies are: (Rebirth-related marked with [*R where to sell])
  • 68 = Orkind
  • 69 = Goblin
  • 70 = Fishkind
  • 71 = Abomination [*R x2 Elise]
  • 78 = Human [*R Nun at the Monastery]
  • 79 = Moot [*R Nun at the Monastery]
  • 80 = Deepone [*R Nun at the Monastery]

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Do you know if sex doll clothes still don't let you take them off when you put them on? I still don't understand the point of this.

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
Do you know if sex doll clothes still don't let you take them off when you put them on? I still don't understand the point of this.
The point of these is, that you're supposed to be a sex slave or prostitute who isn't allowed to wear anything else, when you actually get them from a event/quest. Whoever puts you in those doesn't want you to take them off, so that's probably why you can't take them off. If there is a lore explaination like locks or chains being attached or whatever, i'm not quite sure about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The point of these is, that you're supposed to be a sex slave or prostitute who isn't allowed to wear anything else, when you actually get them from a event/quest.
In terms of lore that's fine but in terms of someone who spent a lot of money to buy that suit and then a situation happens that you drop it and it vanishes, it's very bad.

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
Going through the new version, it seems that there's a new item added for the extra slots. Some kind of necklace item according to its code. However, I'm not too sure of its purpose. It only seems to increase the weak stat by 5. Also, you can get it over at the church near the main town.

New Item.PNG Equip.PNG

Reactions: GAROU THE READ
Apr 26, 2020
Going through the new version, it seems that there's a new item added for the extra slots. Some kind of necklace item according to its code. However, I'm not too sure of its purpose. It only seems to increase the weak stat by 5.
That necklace also increases sexy, and there's another item at the fishman island leather shop. A collar that increases your strength and defense.
1694355077974.png
And here's what next for LonaRPG from the degenerate mind of Eccma. We've seen death, famine and war and now to complete the four horsemen of suffering we get pestilence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
That's not how mods work in this game, they need to be unpacked correctly.
Installation: delete the old version, unpack the archive and place the link in ModScripts/_Mods.
And the mod in the mod manager

Well, here's the description. and what am I doing wrong? everything goes according to the points, but it doesn’t work

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes