Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
Modular Cheat Mod вообще не трогает портреты.

Версия, использованная в видео, доступна в посте мода, который находится в моей подписи.

Первое решение любых проблем, связанных с использованием другой версии мода, — удалить ее и установить опубликованную мной версию. Следуйте инструкциям, которые я выполняю в видео, чтобы установить мод (чистая установка не обязательна).
Программа, используемая для извлечения архивов, не имеет значения, если опция «Извлечь здесь» не добавляет имя архива в папку назначения.

Для работы мода необходимо следующее.
View attachment 2923398

Следующие дополнения добавляют моду дополнительную функциональность.
View attachment 2923400
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

по моду я не очень понял по списку от вас - у меня такого нет и на сайте не нашел Возможно я понял причину ошибки, в чит моде была еще одна папка внутри папку с таким же названием, я ее переместил без дополнительной папки - все заработало

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well, this issue was already covered by the following section of the mod post
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
It seems that installing mods for this game is too difficult for me. for example, the cheat mode works, but for weapons and a big belly it no longer works, although it is in the list. Black and red work for a maid's clothes, but the same clothes with a neckline don't.
Why can't anyone explain HOW to copy correctly?

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
the health and stam potions are preety well known as far as i can tell and i haven't noticed any side effects from them
they can make you puke iirc and increases drug addiction, also my dislexy got the best of me and had to re read your original coment lmao xd

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

WooTwo

Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone know what the "Evil Dragon Dollhouse" is for. Like is there a new quest for it? I haven't played in a while and I don't recognize the place in town.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
You can carry things over between versions with rebirth - do all the setup on old version, move the save file to new version, die/sail off, and the new Lona will be native to the new version, keeping her levels and storage.
My levels don't carry over, it's always a fresh Lona iirc

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
Correct me where I'm wrong:
1) download all mods. They are in the archives. I unpacked them into folders into the game - nothing works
2) in each mod folder there is also an archive, I unpacked it. I repeated with all the mods - some mods work, some don’t. According to the instructions it says just copy it to the Mods folder

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while and decided to download the last version to see the new content.

Is that me or offensive holy skills are really crap ? I was doing much more dmg with a saber than Judgment or Sacred Smite...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Correct me where I'm wrong:
1) download all mods. They are in the archives. I unpacked them into folders into the game - nothing works
2) in each mod folder there is also an archive, I unpacked it. I repeated with all the mods - some mods work, some don’t. According to the instructions it says just copy it to the Mods folder
That doesn't sound right.

Maybe list the mods you're referring to and where they are from?

For reference none of the archives for Modular Cheats Mod work that way.
They are all single archives containing the exact structure as needed to work correctly, after extraction they should have all been merged into a single Cheats Mod folder in Modscripts/_Mods/ by the extraction process.
ie: they all contain a root folder named "Cheats Mod", which should end up being located in Modscripts/_Mods/ directly.

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
That doesn't sound right.

Maybe list the mods you're referring to and where they are from?

For reference none of the archives for Modular Cheats Mod work that way.
They are all single archives containing the exact structure as needed to work correctly, after extraction they should have all been merged into a single Cheats Mod folder in Modscripts/_Mods/ by the extraction process.
ie: they all contain a root folder named "Cheats Mod", which should end up being located in Modscripts/_Mods/ directly.

I downloaded it from here There are no other sources. I watched your video, you also just copied files to the mods folder

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
That's it, my patience has left me As much as I love this game, the setup is beyond my understanding. as soon as I tried to install it both in a folder and without a folder and instead of a folder and copy and delete... IT DOESN’T WORK damn creators who came up with such a cunning installation plan

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
That's it, my patience has left me As much as I love this game, the setup is beyond my understanding. as soon as I tried to install it both in a folder and without a folder and instead of a folder and copy and delete... IT DOESN’T WORK damn creators who came up with such a cunning installation plan
Have you loaded the mods via the Nyx launcher? And if so did you follow the instruction to launch the game at least once before installing the mods (or activating them in Nyx if you used that)?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

I downloaded it from here There are no other sources. I watched your video, you also just copied files to the mods folder
I didn't copy files to the mods folder, I extracted from the archives that where already on my system as they were the source from which the files were uploaded. (therefore no need for me to download them)
Keep in mind that that site is NOT the official source, my post in this thread is (they do however have my permission to host the mod, unlike any other sites that just scrape the web)

As for there being no other sources, do you not see the link in the signature of my comments?
It is quite literally on every post I make ----------------------------

Fun fact: Modular Cheats Mod is the linked Cheats Mod on the OP

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes